Focus Shift

Using Times Of Crisis To Grow Yourself (NEW MONTAGE!)

14 posts in this topic

Here is a montage I put together of Leo's most recent episode. I was so moved by this segment that it brought me to tears. In this time of chaos and division, I hope the world will hear his message. A lot of effort was put into the video editing and composing of the soundtrack, so It would mean the world to me if you could share  with a few friends, facebook groups, reddit, etc. Also, if anyone has any suggestions for marketing this to have the most reach I'm all ears. Leo's teachings have been of incredible value to me over the past five years, it feels like things are starting to come together. 

Edited by Focus Shift

Connect with us here:

https://linktr.ee/focusshiftmedia

Great work! Really apprechiate the effort you put into it as a video creator myself ^_^

Hey man, i like your videos, i remember i saw your early videos but they were so far from each other i thought you gave up, i am glad you didn't Just subscribed, i hope you continue to do videos like this one. 

@Recursoinominado The issue is how time consuming some of these can be. I managed to put this one together in a week because I mostly used movie footage for the editing. The more 3D videos with original motion graphics in Blender 3D and Cinema 4D can take up to 90 hours to create, Building A Passionate Life for example. 

Connect with us here:

Nice montage! Awesome! But just another bullshit distraction.

@dinone Sure, but in degrees. This is a slightly less bullshit distraction that points in the direction of slightly less bullshit distractions (meditation, yoga, spirituality, etc) Physical reality is a bullshit distraction from void.

Connect with us here:

58 minutes ago, Justine said:

@Recursoinominado no he ain't giving up he has been working his ass off. 

Along side making these videos he Puts alot of time into putting other videos together for another famous youtuber. Who's name I wont mention lol. He's a hard worker. 

Are you his lawyer? :P

Powerful edit!

Where is the animation at 0:54 from?

Great job! 
May it spread Leo’s message?

Nice work. This is the type of thing that can “flip a switch” for some people. Inspiring and motivational to let go of distractions and go deeper into personal development and spirituality.