VeganAwake

Non-Duality 101

69 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, James123 said:

@Inliytened1 are you alive now?

The difference is i am aware that what i am is imaginary.  I am God.  And that's it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

38 minutes ago, JayG84 said:

I find it so funny that we can't talk about the meta of the meta in these situations. Like there are the people talking about all the materialist stuff, defending their egos and trying the convince people that there is a physical reality through proof and facts. And then there are the people telling them to wake up, It's all a dream, Awaken. They use words to express this which don't do it justice, like asking someone to explain the colour Yellow to them. It must be frustrating and they just say "Just go see it and you'll know"....but we are all trying.  

Yea, how are you going to express not-two? It's obvious, but if there is someone there hearing it, then it isn't, because the one hearing it isn't real. What I find is the most direct pointer is: simply this. 

But what I'm saying is: 

I (Which doesn't exist) have had a realization (Which I know is just thoughts and perceptions that don't "exist") that right here doesn't exist. And that it's all an Illusion (Which is something that I'm conceptualizing).....etc etc etc. You see how this is impossible to talk about without picking apart everything that someone says as "they're still using words, they must not be awakened"  But what I'm asking is that, in this illusion that we are living in, does anything seem different when you awaken, or is it just a deep knowing that we are living in an Illusion? Like someone can not have words for Yellow, but they go and experience Yellow, and then they say...Oh, Yellow was in front of my eyes this whole time! Yellow is all around me!! But it doesn't change the fact that nothing has changed, just their perception of it.

There is a picking apart of statements that clearly comes from positions of knowing and conceptualizing. 

We are not living in an illusion, the illusion of we falls away and what is left is just what is. The person thinks that itself is very important for what is happening and that it can control it. It thinks that when it falls away a huge change will happen, but it is not like that. The person has absolutely no free will already, so when it falls away it is seen that it never controlled anything to begin with. We can describe Yellow all we want, but if Yellow is ALL there is, how will you ever come to see it or know it? You can only know it by separating yourself from it and by describing what it is. Your description of Yellow is Yellow describing Yellow, but now there is an experience of being separate from Yellow, that experience is Yellow, but the experiencer can not know that and it never will. It will be clearer to put "this" instead of "yellow" but I wanted to use your metaphor. 

Is Awakening like that? Like an obvious OOOOOHHHHH. It was right here all this time. Or does your whole Reality (which I know is an illusion) change in a tangible (I know nothing is tangible) way? Because if nothing about THIS reality changes, just your contextualization of it does, than how can I know for sure what you and I are experiencing is the same awakening?

Sleeping falls away and all there is left is awakeness, but for no one. It has nothing to do with experience. Nothing really changes, an illusion falls away, and it is seen it never was. 

I know this to be an amazing, impossible, magical, illusory, reality. That I can't find the words to express this to you in a way that I can be sure you're experiencing in the same way as me...:)

It's just this, it is amazing, impossible, magical, but no one knows that ;) 

Edited by traveler

@Inliytened1 are you the witnesser of the body?  What is imaginary, here? Or you? 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

@Inliytened1 are you the witnesser of the body?  What is imaginary, here? Or you? 

This is Mind.  You are Mind.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I think you have some misconceptions. You are a human, you want to have a nice experience. When you reach the step where everything becomes the Self; you will not pretend to not be a human, your individuality actually grows. You fully embrace this human experience and enjoy living in this world of your beloved Self. Only when everything is seen and felt to be the Self will the feeling of duality disappear, this "no one" state you talk about is actually limited, I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Edited by Seraphim

18 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

The difference is i am aware that what i am is imaginary.  I am God.  And that's it.

So do I. But I just don't think it's remarkable enough to call myself God. It's just, of course, this is all there is. We are just one. The self is an illusion. Cool. On with my life...with compassion.

Edited by JayG84

@Inliytened1 this is just me everything as nothing. I have no eyes, just i am. When i use mind, i get still stuck in duality. Only way to stay infinite for me is i am

@JayG84 you are not alive. Whatever you see at the moment is you. Eyes dont see, you are here as nothing. 

Edited by James123

2 minutes ago, James123 said:

@Inliytened1 this is just me everything as nothing. I have no eyes, just i am.  . 

@James123  indeed. You are Infinity.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

31 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

Again, you assume someone is proposing 2 right from the start, that it's a wrong idea and the first thing to do is to say it's not that

There are other words "oneness"  "wholeness" "unity" "singularism"  not negatives or even a custome word with no previous meaning 

It wasn't an assumption or a judgement...

And it's not about anything being right or wrong..

This communication transcends the idea of anything being right or wrong.

And I'm sure there is awareness there of the fact that 99% of the population believes they are separate individuals within the body/mind organism.

This message is a communication pointing to the fact that everything is already whole complete and perfect...

There is no one here that knows anything...

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

15 hours ago, JayG84 said:

So do I. But I just don't think it's remarkable enough to call myself God.

@JayG84  Don't.  Never take something on as dogma...Never . So many here have done so 

Find it in direct experience.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Love you man. At least we got some duality to even right each other. If i think less, i will miss you guys.

Just now, James123 said:

@Inliytened1 Love you man. At least we got some duality to even right each other. If i think less, i will miss you guys.

Love you too you awakened bastard.  Why you leaving?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Love you too you awakened bastard.  Why you leaving?

Did you ever experience a breakthrough that (no psychedelics) took you out completely, full free, timeless and infinite, you are aware, (you dont need any teacher or anyone or anything, except water or eating some food) of the duality and body but everything is too much me, there is no desire, no goal, nothing just me. I love it at the moment but when i come back to duality ego breaks down, my bonds are broken now, because 1 part of my ego has still desire to talk to you guys. Thats why i am sad now, in that moment i dont need anything .

Edited by James123

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Don't.  Never take something on as dogma...Never

See that what I'm trying to gauge with this forum. Like there are a lot of interesting conversations going on here...and I appreciate you all (even though I'm talking to myself) :P 

But I see a lot of people are just arguing semantics with semantics, and everyone is just trying to see if everyone is experiencing the same things. But these things can't be explained so it's all just different ways of saying the same things over and over and over. Just a hand that's pointing at itself forever. But I guess that's what all of this is right? lol

What keeps us here talking about this stuff? Self-Love I guess ^_^

11 minutes ago, James123 said:

Did you ever experience a breakthrough that (no psychedelics) took you out completely, full free, timeless and infinite, you are aware, (you dont need any teacher or anyone or anything, except water or eating some food) of the duality and body but everything is too much me, there is no desire, no goal, nothing just me. I love it at the moment but when i come back to duality ego breaks down, my bonds are broken now, because 1 part of my ego has still desire to talk to you guys.

Yeah, i have.  It is Divine.  No pyschedelics needed.  Because you ARE pyschedelics.  It's a place where One is.  God dwells there.  A place where the imaginary self dissolves and You may only go once while in form.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yeah, i have.  It is Divine.  No pyschedelics needed.  Because you ARE pyschedelics.  It's a place where One is.  God dwells there.  A place where the imaginary self may only go once. 

It happened to me 3 times in this month. Everyday i am more aware and witness. I am still in the body, but just too aware. In that moment i dont need anything, but when i come down i get so emotional. Do you know why? I think, My ego gets traumatized from the experience and makes me more humble or emotional (like i am an ego, and dying now). Lol :) Additionally, what is that stage? Actually no stage, i cant even talk at that moment. Thank you.

Edited by James123

12 minutes ago, James123 said:

It happened to me 3 times in this month. Everyday i am more aware and witness. I am still in the body, but just too aware. In that moment i dont need anything, but when i come down i get so emotional. Do you know why? Additionally, what is that stage? Actually no stage, i cant even talk at that moment. Thank you.

You are emotional because you have seen Truth   There isn't a stage you just have to merge into Infinity or Love.  You are at the precipice of Infinity.   Nay, you are Infinity.  Ye are Absolute Infintiy.  Absolute Infinity is Absolute Love.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

15 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You are emotional because you have seen Truth   There isn't a stage you just have to merge into Infinity or Love.  You are at the precipice of Infinity.   Nay, you are Infinity.  Ye are Absolute Infintiy.  Absolute Infinity is Absolute Love.

Is that state permanent? How will i be able to function or will i need to do anything? I ll be just the witness 

Edited by James123

1 hour ago, Seraphim said:

I think you have some misconceptions. You are a human, you want to have a nice experience. When you reach the step where everything becomes the Self; you will not pretend to not be a human, your individuality actually grows. You fully embrace this human experience and enjoy living in this world of your beloved Self. Only when everything is seen and felt to be the Self will the feeling of duality disappear, this "no one" state you talk about is actually limited, I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Gotcha and totally understand...

This recognition does not necessarily change the outer experience.

There is still apparent separate bodies living life...

It's just recognized that the separate sense of self within that body was simply a misidentification with thought and energy as the ME character...

The stickiness of the self within the body is no longer there... things are no longer personal... conditioned thoughts and emotions can still arise but they are not believed to be yours any longer they are just simply arising out of nothing for nothing...

The resistance to What IS is dropped, and the belief or feeling of personal psychological suffering goes along with it.

apparent problems can still arise.. there can be pain in the body, your wife can still get murdered you can still lose your job and your house..

The best way to describe it is it's completely ordinary and extraordinary simultaneously... but for No One ❤

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

28 minutes ago, James123 said:

Is that state permanent? How will i be able to function or will i need to do anything? I ll be just the witness 

What is permanent but Infinity?

You will be conscious of Infinity.  

No, not the witness.  You ARE It.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.