MarkKol

How do i work hard?

11 posts in this topic

I'm a really lazy person, how do i start taking action in life?

Find something you have passion for. Find a new way to approach it, put your unique spin on it and inspire the world. 

Working hard is cliche. Don’t frame it as working hard. Frame it as fulfilling an immense opportunity to which no one else has done before you. 

Be experimental and have fun. Commitment and effort is key but don’t fixate on work ethic, fixate on purpose. Work ethic becomes a culminating result of this.

Edited by Jacobsrw

You need a vision and a purpose.

See Life Purpose Course

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Make a commitment to stop making excuses that what helped me. 

You are not lazy, you just don't have anything that wants you to go out there and make a change in somebody's life. 

FIND IT !!

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

To be honest, i feel like a little inspiration could get me going, I'm trying to find something that inspires me. Ty everyone for the answers tho

just do it, don't ask how, of course you can gain some pieces of knowledge but at the end of the day, it's you who should take an action and be head-on with the brutal work!   

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

Work should be enjoyable. Think of it like playing video games. Except youre living it. 

Genesis 27:27-29

Start small and work your way up. Willpower and stamina is a muscle that you build in your mind, just like lifting weights.

Get into the habit of making yourself sit down and work on something for 5 minutes each day. Anyone can do something for 5 minutes and be done with it. Then you can start building up.

Even if you only work on something for 5 minutes a day, that's still over 30 hours a year. Better than nothing.