Someone here

how to disprove solipsism ?

346 posts in this topic

@Someone here Human - exist as something ( duality, different than others)

God- exist as nothing and everything (selfless and infinite).  So basically you are the word that you call as solipsism. 

God and you are happening at the same time. If you increase your consciousness at the moment you will be your room as infinite and nothing, and forget about the world in a mini second. Because of it is infinite it includes your all theories. 

Solipsim, human, quantum physics, are all happening within infinite. There is nothing bigger or exclusive than infinite. Infinite includes everything within. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

You set the rules. You create the criteria for what you consider true and what you don't.

Here's how to debunk anything: What are the criteria of trueness? And are these criteria true or made-up?

In this case, you have bought into the ideology of direct experience as the foolproof criterion of trueness. And of course, as a result, you will inevitably have to land on solipsism because it is the original grounding assumption that you've forgotten to question and have simply taken for granted. As I have said multiple times, the problem with paradigms is that the end result must always be identical to the original assumption. The "direct experience" paradigm assumes originally that there's nothing else besides direct experience, and what is your direct experience but you? So, of course, you will find solipsism foolproof.

Do away with the paradigms altogether and be free.

1 minute ago, James123 said:

I am nothing. It is an example. If you never experienced, you can never get it, but example makes it closer to comprehend it. Lol. 

You can't experience nothing. Experience needs something to be experience. You're right you can never get it, so examples will satisfy the knower for a couple of seconds and then you're off to the next example/concept that will end up disappointing you again and again and again and again. While gurgeldag is just here chilling saying gurgeldag

@traveler  :) when you experience nothing. You become nothing. There is no me as ego, there is me as nothing and infinite. You never had a breakthrough?

42 minutes ago, traveler said:

What does nothing look like? How could something see nothing? They are one and the same but they never meet. Trying to know/describe THIS is like trying to look at your own eyes, you can never do it. You'd have to use a mirror, and in that the mystery of them is reflected, but they can never see themselves. You can look all you want, but what is looking is what is looked for.

You don't have to use a mirror, you already are the mirror. You cannot escape from you.

62f68ebb2493de845f78fe58d44c5e7a.jpg

14 minutes ago, The observer said:

You set the rules. You create the criteria for what you consider true and what you don't.

Here's how to debunk anything: What are the criteria of trueness? And are these criteria true or made-up?

In this case, you have bought into the ideology of direct experience as the foolproof criterion of trueness. And of course, as a result, you will inevitably have to land on solipsism because it is the original grounding assumption that you've forgotten to question and have simply taken for granted. As I have said multiple times, the problem with paradigms is that the end result must always be identical to the original assumption. The "direct experience" paradigm assumes originally that there's nothing else besides direct experience, and what is your direct experience but you? So, of course, you will find solipsism foolproof.

Do away with the paradigms altogether and be free.

I don't think direct experience is a paradigm.  It's literally the only thing you will ever encounter in your life! 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I don't think direct experience is a paradigm.  It's literally the only thing you will ever encounter in your life! 

You are human now, and you know how it feels. You will become nothing and everything (infinite). Then you will get that anything happened within you.

@Someone here That's because you're trapped inside of it like a Muslim or a Christian is trapped inside their religions. Now, it's up to you whether you want to break out of it or not.

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

It is, until it’s seen that it’s not, but then nothing is seen. For you presently, it is. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

You are human now, and you know how it feels. You will become nothing and everything (infinite). Then you will get that anything happened within you.

That's a possibility. I have no experience of that tbh. But regardless.. I want a direct answer to the question.. Is there any aware person in the universe besides me right now? . Now I realize no matter what you say can't be enough evidence. Because I'm assuming that you are real and anything you say is valid when that's the very thing that I'm questioning lol

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

n.. Is there any aware person in the universe besides me right now?

No. Just you. I am your creation and your body your creation too. You are the consciousness and not in the mind. 

Edited by James123

12 minutes ago, James123 said:

@traveler  :) when you experience nothing. You become nothing. There is no me as ego, there is me as nothing and infinite. You never had a breakthrough?

There is no becoming. This is it.

9 minutes ago, Member said:

You don't have to use a mirror, you already are the mirror. You cannot escape from you.

62f68ebb2493de845f78fe58d44c5e7a.jpg

There is no one here. The "ego" is a reflection looking for the mirror. 

4 minutes ago, The observer said:

@Someone here That's because you're trapped inside of it like a Muslim or a Christian is trapped inside their religions. Now, it's up to you whether you want to break out of it or not.

Where is this "out of it "?. You can only exit direct experience to direct experience.!,.   I'm not saying there cannot be anything outside of direct experience btw. All I'm saying for you to" verify " (prove 100%) something it must  be in direct experience.  If something isn't in your direct experience all you can do is give probabilities based on.. Well based on direct experience again lol.  So I don't have access to other people's minds nor will I ever be able to access them (at least in this lifetime) so that means I can't actually be sure whether you are real or just an extension of my mind (just like the others in your dream). 

-Osho

5 minutes ago, James123 said:

No. Just you. I am your creation and your body your creation too. You are the consciousness and not in the mind. 

Oh thanks that's on topic lol. 

-Osho

4 minutes ago, traveler said:

here is no becoming. This is it.

Lol. What are you peter raltson? There is no one here, because you are here as nothing.

9 minutes ago, Nahm said:

It is, until it’s seen that it’s not, but then nothing is seen. 

What is nothing? 

-Osho

@Someone here Anytime brother. It is :) lol. 

@Someone here "you" don't exist, and neither do "I". Direct experience is not a property that is owned by a person. The person is imaginary. That's the whole point of the direct experience paradigm, is to get you to realise the imaginary nature of individual persons. If all individuals are imaginary (including yourself), and there is direct experience, then that's God; impersonal, and right in front of you.

The rest is noise. Get rid of it by questioning the paradigm to death using the questions I suggested above.

7 minutes ago, James123 said:

There is no one here, because you are here as nothing.

Hehe, that's funny.