WHO IS

Salvia, W-T-F, Consciousness IS No Joke!

65 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't speak of things you clearly don't understand.

Start by questioning the assumption that anything your mind says is valid. Your life is just a temporary dream from which you will soon awaken.

OK Leo this is pure epistemological nihilism here.  It's like an intellectual suicide. How you then progress into saying "your life is....".  I'm sure  you don't mean that everything anyone says is totally  false except what you say!. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

that everything anyone says is totally  false

You are hallucinating other people. There are none outside your imagination.

And of course you are hallucinating your own life.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Here is where it starts hitting dead ends with me. I have tons of questions here that maybe won't be appropriate to discuss them on the forum.  I really wish if you shoot a video explaining the mechanics of how this works exactly and how it is linked with solipsism because I'm so confused by that. 

-Osho

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

And of course you are hallucinating your own life.

If you're still Leo Gura, then the hallucination controls you. We want to learn how to manipulate reality and create things out of nothing, walk through walls. I'm not satisfied with I am everything/I am nothing explanation.

@Member the desire to manipulate reality is purely ego. You can realize that reality is actually perfect and exactly how you want it right now.

Just now, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

@Member the desire to manipulate reality is purely ego. You can realize that reality is actually perfect and exactly how you want it right now.

Yeah, I have a HUGE EGO. I want to become an alien. I'm tired of being a monkey.

@Member you need to realize that the ego doesn't actually exist, you think you have a huge ego, but in reality, there is nothing there. And I too have a desire to manipulate reality a lot, but I always return to a state of being, just observing the present moment, that's when you can see that reality is perfect.

Also, p.s- humans are aliens

Edited by WhatAWondefulWorld

32 minutes ago, Someone here said:

and how it is linked with solipsism because I'm so confused by that. 

Here we go again B|

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

1 minute ago, Enlightenment said:

Here we go again B|

Yes here we go again. If you think this is easy shit go ahead and explain it to me. 

-Osho

Just now, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

@Member you need to realize that the ego doesn't actually exist, you think you have a huge ego, but in reality, there is nothing there. And I too have a desire to manipulate reality a lot, but I always return to a state of being, just observing the present moment, that's when you can see that reality is perfect.

What if I would tell you that it's possible to do really extraordinary things that defy reality? Many paranormal powers are scientifically impossible but we have a lot to understand about consciousness and the mechanisms behind "the veil". As long as you cannot manipulate the reality, then you didn't realize that YOU ARE the game master.

Just now, Someone here said:

Yes here we go again. If you think this is easy shit go ahead and explain it to me. 

I don't think this is easy. I've asked Leo about Solipsism before, and he said..

Solipsism is not radical enough to be true

solipsism is a conceptual scheme, a philosophical system. This is very different from actuality. In this sense solipsism is a fantasy whereas nonduality is actuality

Secondly, solipsism is not even a good map. It does not recognize the truth of no-self and the truth that you are God. Solipsism is still dualistic in that it denies the reality of others by upholding the reality of the ego-self. Nonduality makes a more radical move. It denies the reality of all individual selves, especially oneself. If other people are unreal, you as a person must also be unreal.

If you are unreal, then what are you? Solipsism doesn't answer this ultimate question.

The part that solipsism gets right is that ultimately you are all alone. But what are you? You are not a finite being, as solipsism assumes. But when you finally realize that you are an infinite being, you will also realize that you are both alone and together, because infinity includes all dualities. You are so ONE that you cannot even distinguish oneness from twoness! Unless you do

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

2 minutes ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

@Someone here you, as God, Infinity, Nothingness, are imagining each and every beings life, including yours.

So "I" as the individual human ego is not the only  real person so to speak? Because Leo's statements seem like brutal solipsism (there are no others.. You are hallucinating me and everyone else)! 

-Osho

4 minutes ago, Enlightenment said:

I don't think this is easy. I've asked Leo about Solipsism before, and he said..

4 minutes ago, Enlightenment said:

solipsism is a conceptual scheme, a philosophical system. This is very different from actuality. In this sense solipsism is a fantasy whereas nonduality is actuality

Secondly, solipsism is not even a good map. It does not recognize the truth of no-self and the truth that you are God. Solipsism is still dualistic in that it denies the reality of others by upholding the reality of the ego-self. Nonduality makes a more radical move. It denies the reality of all individual selves, especially oneself. If other people are unreal, you as a person must also be unreal.

If you are unreal, then what are you? Solipsism doesn't answer this ultimate question.

The part that solipsism gets right is that ultimately you are all alone. But what are you? You are not a finite being, as solipsism assumes. But when you finally realize that you are an infinite being, you will also realize that you are both alone and together, because infinity includes all dualities. You are so ONE that you cannot even distinguish oneness from twoness! Unless you do

LOL he is on another level! 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

5 minutes ago, Member said:

What if I would tell you that it's possible to do really extraordinary things that defy reality? Many paranormal powers are scientifically impossible but we have a lot to understand about consciousness and the mechanisms behind "the veil". As long as you cannot manipulate the reality, then you didn't realize that YOU ARE the game master.

Yeah You are the gamemaster, so if there is an entity here that wants to manipulate it's illusory reality that is what You want. It doesn't get more mysterious than this. This doesn't actually make sense, You have no idea what You are or what this is. It's pure creativity for no one.

29 minutes ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

@Member wait, seriously, like I can gain paranormal powers and shit?

Yeah dude, what makes you think that you're this human you identify with?

22 minutes ago, traveler said:

Yeah You are the gamemaster, so if there is an entity here that wants to manipulate it's illusory reality that is what You want. It doesn't get more mysterious than this. This doesn't actually make sense, You have no idea what You are or what this is. It's pure creativity for no one.

We need to evolve for real and stop acting like a bunch of retarded monkeys. Now we know that consciousness is some weird shit, let's see what we can do with this information.

32 minutes ago, Member said:

We need to evolve for real and stop acting like a bunch of retarded monkeys. Now we know that consciousness is some weird shit, let's see what we can do with this information.

There is no need. 

Is consciousness seperate from you? Who is the one who wants to use consciousness to it's own advantage?

Ye that was entertaining to read, and it's true most people have not had a breakthrough bad trip, it's utterly terrifying, but it passes and even has little to do with coming into no self silently, that can only be done silently.

It's interesting though, drug experiences really are of a different kind, than natural ego deaths, in my experience.

I only have glimpses during and around sleep, sometimes sober more and more, but it's not really terrifying anymore, you gotta respect also that this is a natural (divine/'serious') human process that takes time, it's universal law, and you gotta live properly or suffer.

Drugs are cool and important, especially to get started once, but you can't compare them to all of it, al though we all have that tendency after a big experience, or most people.

But just like a kid who can get bullied, or what ever, it can think the rest of the world hates him for years and years you see, seems completely real for him, in a a way, meanwhile it's so false it's not even funny.

Drugs can be like that, hence everyone knows they are risky, or intense in that way, doing this through meditation is very different.

16 minutes ago, traveler said:

There is no need. 

Is consciousness seperate from you? Who is the one who wants to use consciousness to it's own advantage?

There is no need to eat, drink, sleep, go to work etc. But you are still doing it. Why?

The consciousness is all there is and it's also the future. We are the future. So let's evolve, I say.