WHO IS

Salvia, W-T-F, Consciousness IS No Joke!

70 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Someone here said:

Here is where it starts hitting dead ends with me. I have tons of questions here that maybe won't be appropriate to discuss them on the forum.  I really wish if you shoot a video explaining the mechanics of how this works exactly and how it is linked with solipsism because I'm so confused by that. 

Jeez, you can stop playing this naive smartass bullshittery; sit with pen and paper; observe you current perception and make sense of reality.

You're fucking dreaming right now and yet so hung up on other people and giving them the burden of proof; other people who you've yourself dreamt up in the first place. Helooooo my imaginary, dream buddy' can you prove me if I am dreaming? Can you show me how I made this dream? Go ask MS Powerpoint how it built a modern 2020 computer lmao

Its like there is a candy and you are asking everyone and everything in the world how that candy tastes and whether if its's sweet. Asking the rocks if the candy is sweet. Asking the candy factory if its sweet. pRoVe tO mE tHaT tHiS cAnDy iS sWeEt. I am so smartass playing this half assed skeptic blah blah. 

Just fucking eat the candy. Chew on it, experience it, decipher the perception.

And at the end of the process, if you come to the conclusion that the candy is sour, then hell yeah it is. It is sour AF and you go on with your life knowing that and not asking for any validation from other external sources or trying to prove anything to others cause you chewed the shit outta that candy and know it inside out

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

1 hour ago, rlc said:

@Leo Gura That’s great news. I felt let down. Thank you for confirming. When I get a job this week I’ll buy 5meo right after I buy lp course. 

I just don’t get if it’s legal in New York to get shipped to my house, all it says it schedule 2 substance. I tried to understand what that means but I still don’t get it.  Do you have a guide on getting this and how to tell if it’s the real shit? Or links to where you researched before you got into it? 

Given your lack of research and due diligence, you should not be doing psychedelics.

You are going to get yourself in trouble.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

10 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

I like how you term it “crossing boundaries”. It reminds me of all the great boundaries we’ve crossed in the past and will cross in the future. [...] Yet it was not a physical boundary, it was a mental boundary. [...] The knowledge arose through different forms of the intelligence manifesting within an infinite Intelligence.  Yet some knowledge passed on are illusory boundaries. [...] One could say creativity is the arising of new existence (both immaterial and material). In this sense, everything happening now is creative. Everything arising now and being created now. This form of creativity is often not known. Most people are unaware of it. In part, because the mind often restricts it’s awareness into intellectual engagement. This brings us back to your original point that it’s important to allow perceptions / senses to kick in. [...] This can allow new visions and new creations to emerge. Things that we cannot currently imagine. [...] From the perspective of development over time, a psychedelic can allow the mind to undergo a million years of development. Within this area, it would be like having the baseline views conscious level of a humanoid who lives 1 million years in the future. One ‘problem‘ is that the current mind is not empty, flexible or clear enough to allow the space for such an expansion. [...] This allows higher intelligence to observe and evolve higher. Some filters may get discarded, some filters may become forgotten, others may get upgraded.

Exactly, that's what I was thinking when I said about mental boundaries. Maybe this will sound contradictory with my previous statements that 'there' is matter and consciousness is all there is, where consciousness = matter so that the infinite makes sense. But since we are apparently freely moving through space and time, why we can't move space and time with our minds so that we can time travel or change the way our body works? Placebo does wonders to our bodies without having to intellectually convince our cells to regenerate or heal our body, yet they cooperate according to our mind. So why can't that work with the outside reality too? Or maybe it works but we don't question reality deeply enough?

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Preetom said:

Jeez, you can stop playing this naive smartass bullshittery; sit with pen and paper; observe you current perception and make sense of reality.

You're fucking dreaming right now and yet so hung up on other people and giving them the burden of proof; other people who you've yourself dreamt up in the first place. Helooooo my imaginary, dream buddy' can you prove me if I am dreaming? Can you show me how I made this dream? Go ask MS Powerpoint how it built a modern 2020 computer lmao

Its like there is a candy and you are asking everyone and everything in the world how that candy tastes and whether if its's sweet. Asking the rocks if the candy is sweet. Asking the candy factory if its sweet. pRoVe tO mE tHaT tHiS cAnDy iS sWeEt. I am so smartass playing this half assed skeptic blah blah. 

Just fucking eat the candy. Chew on it, experience it, decipher the perception.

And at the end of the process, if you come to the conclusion that the candy is sour, then hell yeah it is. It is sour AF and you go on with your life knowing that and not asking for any validation from other external sources or trying to prove anything to others cause you chewed the shit outta that candy and know it inside out

You can type that for yourself and read it ten times a day. Don't give me lessons. I didn't ask for your opinion anyways.  And you are unfunny as hell btw.  I feel like I want to vomit tbh. 

Edited by Someone here

Posted (edited)

Psychedelics are like a radical diy route. But only if the intent is to self discover, else it's just mindfuck usually, people taking their thoughts more seriously even.

A teacher is like a slow safe course in a way.

But I think it's safe to say, before this whole process is stable and high, it takes some time, but you can be happy before it in love already, that's really good news, after might be way more happy, idk.. i should find out ^^

But do want to say, really, for most people it takes time to adjust and go there, and that seems like a good and necessary thing (for me), if I look back at my progress and glimpses, I don't feel like it could have happened more or sooner so much, but this is ego pov also I guess

Edited by AlwaysBeNice

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Imagine for a moment that the entire universe is one single Infinite Mind. But this mind suffers from split personality disorder. This mind fractured itself into a trillion sub-minds which each imagine they are independent. But if ever this Infinite Mind awakens to itself, it will realize that all the "other" minds were always just fractures of itself. And then the Mind becomes ONE. The split personality disorder is healed.

Notice how you treat your body as a single whole unit. You don't think of your arm, your leg, your dick, and your head as all being different "others". You clearly see that they are all ONE unified whole. But someone who is fractured and thinks that the arm, leg, dick, and head are all separate things would say, "But that's solipsism to think that you are one unified body!" It's solipsism from his fractured perspective. But actually it's just holism from the higher, unified perspective.

Now extend that logic to the entire universe.

Thanks Leo I have a better idea now. 

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Given your lack of research and due diligence, you should not be doing psychedelics.

You are going to get yourself in trouble.

Ok, thanks for the honesty and heads up. I’ve been impulsive my whole life and I’m working on it. I didn’t realize I was being stupid and just blindly following you.🤪 I’ll figure it out, thanks again 🙏

8 minutes ago, rlc said:

Ok, thanks for the honesty and heads up. I’ve been impulsive my whole life and I’m working on it. I didn’t realize I was being stupid and just blindly following you.🤪 I’ll figure it out, thanks again 🙏

Have you ever done psychedelics? I think with 1 gram of magic mushrooms 🍄 you will be alright no matter what. Thats a good starting point IMO. Watch out with 5-MeO. I’m not talking from experience but there are many trip reports online from people having horrible experiences(also extremely pleasant). Some guy even got chronic anxiety from it, and every time he remembers his trip, he gets a panic attack. Thats why I’m also very hesitant to try 5-MeO. I imagine it’s like the final boss of psychedelics.

14 hours ago, Someone here said:

You can type that for yourself and read it ten times a day. Don't give me lessons. I didn't ask for your opinion anyways.  And you are unfunny as hell btw.  I feel like I want to vomit tbh. 

As a wise man in some parallel universe might have said..

Vomit yourself off yourself.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

14 hours ago, DaHonorableCourt said:

Have you ever done psychedelics? I think with 1 gram of magic mushrooms 🍄 you will be alright no matter what. Thats a good starting point IMO. Watch out with 5-MeO. I’m not talking from experience but there are many trip reports online from people having horrible experiences(also extremely pleasant). Some guy even got chronic anxiety from it, and every time he remembers his trip, he gets a panic attack. Thats why I’m also very hesitant to try 5-MeO. I imagine it’s like the final boss of psychedelics.

Yeah I stated earlier in thread I tried shrooms and it changed me for the better. It was prob 1-2g. I’ve already had chronic anxiety where I was afraid to leave my house, the day after I did shrooms I have no fear since. None. Nada. 0. Fears the biggest illusion ever. 

I’m without a doubt doing 5MeO. I’m just gonna do it right. Was asking for Leo’s research cause I was lazy and wanted to jump right in.