Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aaron p

3 Day 5MeO Retreat - Report

31 posts in this topic

Soooo, did my three day retreat. Didn't go too bad. Little extra text here but not too long ♥️

Held the retreat in my bedroom, only left to shower and shit lol. Made food and juice for three days. Plan was to sit for 3 hours at a time, rotating through Kriya Yoga, self enquiry and do nothing. Did from Monday morning to Wednesday 9:30 pm. Quickly found out that my legs wernt the problem, my back was. I thought, "holy shit there's no way in hell I'm gonna be able to literally sit in the same position all day" so I alternated one hour meditation technique, one hour back stretches and sitting silently on a chair. And did that every hour, cycling through the techniques.

At some point I decided to make my cycle Kriya yoga, Concentration, Self enquiry. Did a 20mg 5meo trip at 9pm first night, felt kinda weird...quite hard to say what happened, my bed sheets felt like they started crawling up on me haha. I did another 20mg hit soon after, not bad. 

Second day did the same meditation cycles smoked a big ass bowl of 3 generous servings of 10mg (30mg 5meo). Instantly started to see the barrier between reality and imagination fade but it was so fast. Id compare it to sticking your head out a car window at 200mph in a sandstorm for 5 minutes hahahah. I looked at my table and it was dancing about SOOOOO MAD lol. I was able to concentrate on it a bit.

Then final day my back was quite sore, but stretches helped. Concentration was getting good, started feeling parts of my past heal. Messages coming from God to me and knowledge. I cried a bit here and there, I have a new found value for my family and friends ♥️ same meditation cycles, did 2, 20/25mg 5meo trips (smoked) something really weird happened here. It was nearly like I could control it. I smoked 20mg and felt absolutely nothing.......then another 20mg and boom super sensitivity. Then I did another 25mg hit later the last day. 

All in all, I didn't meet God but I know I've grown. I don't know what it is, or how the fuck I'm gonna discover it...but I know for sure I've grown. I feel...good. I feel matured. I am kinda upset about the fact that I cannot plug 5meo, I have a feeling that trip would be so beautiful man...damn. I'd also be lying if I said I wasn't confused more but that doesn't matter, I'll keeping hitting it harder and harder until it breaks. The 5meo smoked is just so fast :( there was one point when I smoked 25mg and the sensitivity was amazing, I left my body. Really something. 

So a few points and questions. 

I started hearing the sound of a rattlesnake lots for the full three days nearly in fact. I heard it when I contemplated deeply and remember the coiled serpent in the spine holding me to this Earth and also the snake in garden of Eden. It felt, deeper, than just my imagination. Anyone have any similar experiences? 

At this point my main signs of progress are subtle. Like maturing in my character, strengthened will power and discipline/focus. I was very VERY focused when I was questioning the what it means for something to "be real" at the end. 

Other results. When I look at something now, it's like I can see more...like in a slightly higher definition. And I'm much more aware ?? I have this weird thing now where my presence disarms everyone. And I'm aware of it. Kinda sounds strange but...yeah. also starting to just barely grasp that, unless I hold something as a belief, is it not real.

I have a question @Leo Gura do you alternate between meditation and not meditating? I couldn't do SDS's because of my back pain. 

(Conclusive summary: happy with my 3 day 5meo retreat. The 7 day one will be even better ♥️ gonna aim for 15 days. I'm also not discouraged about my confusion at all...I will never stop ever ever ever until I have made significant progress to full enlightenment.) The image of 5meo I've included was the one when I did 3 generous scoops of 10mg. That was powerful. Mad colours and things floating in the air. My table was dancing like mad

IMG_20200519_175102.jpg

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1589745860750.jpeg

Edited by Aaron p

Good attempt.

I suggest you try snorting it. That will produce a solid 30-45 min trip. Yeah, vaping will not give you enough time to understand and contemplate, which is key.

Your imagination is infinitely deep. There is nothing outside of imagination. It creates all of physical reality. Which you will discover in deeper trips.

Once the mind starts to go in some direction, like thinking of snakes, in high states of consciousness that will tend to become instantly manifested. If you do a large dose you might even see your arms, legs, and toes turn into actual living snakes.

In one of my early mushroom trips my mind started to notice that my room looks and feels a bit like ancient India, and as I stared at it more and more I went into such a deep samadhi trance that literally my room was transformed into a full-on ancient Indian palace.

Such is the creative power of Infinite Mind. It can dream up anything without limits. The only limit is your degree of consciousness and selfishness.

It's also useful to use longer acting psychedelics like LSD for really deep long contemplation sessions. Those help a lot to make sense of how consciousness works. You can get 4 to 5 solid hours of contemplation on LSD.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

54 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's also useful to use longer acting psychedelics

I was thinking about that actually. Gonna get my hands on some LSD or shrooms. I like shrooms tbh. But leo, do you know any way to convert freebase 5meo into something snortable? Vinegar is extremely awkward trying to snort...

I have gotten hcl before but I'm not the only one who has noticed that some hcl 5meo can be extremely insoluble...any tips or advice here? 

Edited by Aaron p

You don't need to convert anything. Just load up a 1ml oral syringe as you would for plugging, but stick it in your nose.

It will dissolve in a few drops of vinegar. Stir it around well, crushing every crumb it into the vinegar. And coconut milk will soak it up even more. The acid in the vinegar helps to cancel out the base of freebase.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

In one of my early mushroom trips my mind started to notice that my room looks and feels a bit like ancient India, and as I stared at it more and more I went into such a deep samadhi trance that literally my room was transformed into a full-on ancient Indian palace.

Such is the creative power of Infinite Mind. It can dream up anything without limits.

But Infinite Mind can get confused between its concept of ancient India, and the manifestation based on the concept. Which cannot be the thing itself.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You don't need to convert anything. Just load up a 1ml oral syringe as you would for plugging, but stick it in your nose.

Use a fresh syringe!:D

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It will dissolve in a few drops of vinegar. Stir it around well, crushing every crumb it into the vinegar. And coconut milk will soak it up even more. The acid in the vinegar helps to cancel out the base of freebase.

@Leo Gura will try this ♥️ btw, your an awesome teacher

Edited by Aaron p

23 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

You could try electric vaping.

Yocan Evolve Plus didn't work for me at all, compare to bare oil pipe.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

45 minutes ago, dimitri said:

Yocan Evolve Plus didn't work for me at all, compare to bare oil pipe.

Did you try to burn it with some dry herb below the powder?

7 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Did you try to burn it with some dry herb below the powder?

Nope, I used ceramic donut and just put 5-MeO on it, as somebody suggested on the reddit.
Efficiency was so small compare to torch lighter + oil pipe...

You need ceramic coil. If you use the other kind of coils that is used for herbs it won’t work. I bought the right coil but I still have to test it out. @dimitri @Javfly33

In Tate we trust

11 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

You need ceramic coil. If you use the other kind of coils that is used for herbs it won’t work. I bought the right coil but I still have to test it out. @dimitri @Javfly33

I used exactly this coil :) 
But I haven't used dry herbs...
I dunno, if oil pipe works for me, like 10mg I have breakthrough, why bother ;) 

Edited by dimitri

@dimitri there are people on this forum who figured out electric vaping. It can work. I’m not comfortable with the pipe and the burning onto the glass after multiple uses. That can’t be healthy. And secondly those burns onto the glass also tells you that you waste most of the molecules. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck I am not denying the whole electric vaping, I am just sharing my findings that "Yocan Evolve Plus + donut ceramic coil" doesn't work.
You can do it with little burning ;) Yes, it's not super healthy like a raw orange juice, but I don't see this like "it's super unhealthy". You do it not so often usually and it's not that much of smoke actually. Just imagine how much people smoke on daily basis for years who smoke cigarettes.
Whatever works for you my friend ?

23 minutes ago, Dutch guy said:

Nice! Your at an al other level than me, at the moment, with psychedelics. Does it reactivate old memories of the past?

@Dutch guy it's strange man, it doesn't feel like going up a level, it just feels kinda like something is "thinning out". And actually it did bring some memories up, and I realised that things I beat myself up for we're actually the most beautiful things. Very nice. I can't even remember it mostly but I feel the healing. I was meditating while it happened.

25 minutes ago, Dutch guy said:

How about the body movements? My body went so wild, I didnt dare to up the dose, cant move more wildly than it did, can't imagine what would happen when I go higher, or does it stop at a certain moment?

I can fully control my body on it man, don't know what to tell you. Of course, I control my body until I realise that there is no me controlling it, which also happened when I left my body. I gasped and looked around me like I wasn't there.

But I NEED to find another ROA so I'm gonna go up to the shop at the top of my road, buy some Coconut milk and stick 15mg up each nostril in 10 minutes here. I'll tell you if it works

@Leo Gura @Dutch guy so I didn't have any coconut milk and neither did my shop so I used some skimmed milk instead. Dissolved 40mg of 5meo in vinegar then sucked the milk into the syringe but it started crystalizing in the vinegar and went lumpy and didn't mix with the solution. So I gently squirted it all back out on the spoon trying to waste as little as possible, got rid of the milk, put water in it got on my bed put my head back and put the syringe deep in my left nostril, but as soon as a little bit went in it burned the inside of my nose quite a lot and put me in a shitton of pain. Is coconut milk a necessity leo is that why this didn't work?

IMG_20200522_141713.jpg

Edited by Aaron p

Haha, right...I got coconut milk, added it, a bit less burny... tolerable, but nothing much. Increased consciousness but not more than shrooms or LSD. Felt very clean but not powerful. Gonna focus on different ways to smoke it. 

Shrooms for longer, contemplative sessions and DMT and 5meo for shorter, stronger experiences. ♥️ 

VaporGenie works much better with NN DMT rather than 5 MeO DMT.

I baulk at the thought of smoking 20-25mg 5 MeO DMT- that is psychological trauma/blackout territory if freebase is used and done efficiently.

I wonder if OP has a salt version. The hydrochloride salt dissolves promptly in water; the oxalate is less obliging.

Smoking 5 MeO DMT should not present problems as found with NN DMT; for the salt version using the sandwich method and a torch lighter should do the job. Snorting it without adding vinegar/coconut milk should also work if its the salt.

Of course it's gonna burn your nose no matter what.

40mg is a lot of burn.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course it's gonna burn your nose no matter what.

40mg is a lot of burn.

Fair enough haha. I'm not discouraged at all, Martin ball smokes it... Gonna research all the dynamics of how smoking it works. Ways to smoke it, how to manipulate it to my advantage. Perhaps smoking multiple doses spread out. I have a feeling that doing this may enable me to squeeze the juice out of the trips more. I have a feeling I'm going to use DMT and shrooms. 5meo is very expensive...I'll still use it like. My intuition is telling me to stay with 5meo and not turn my back on it. 

The sensitivity to everything for those few short seconds on it are beautiful and transformative. If Martin claimed to get enlightened by smoking it, then I sure as hell can. I need to contemplate more and listen to what my heart is telling me.

Edited by Aaron p