Matteo

shrooms trip report: bad company = bad trip

29 posts in this topic

4-Aco-DMT isn't a whole food!

It may not be digested properly and healthily(although its of course not dangerous)

Perhaps the mushrooms will lose their neuroplasticity affect, or morphic field

@James123 maybe 12 g , I guess

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

20 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

@James123 maybe 12 g , I guess

Oh ok. I saw 10 gr with shrooms. If take 12 gr no way i can come back. Lol

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

2 hours ago, James123 said:

What is the dosage of 6 tabs with comparing dried shrooms? I remember i just did 1 tab in acid. It was just so funny:) 

It's a lot more.

1.5-2g is like 100-150ug. 

and most tabs go for around 100-150ug. Doing six tabs is absurd and kind of dangerous.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No, it is different. Especially if plugged.

Leo what about 4-HO-MET?

Edited by shahar uriel

@Matteo

Great share. Very humble, kind & thoughtful of you to share from the experience. Flesh of shrooms is toxic, and skews trips. Make tea instead. The onset is smoother and much quicker, and the trip much cleaner. 

13 hours ago, Arzack said:

High enough dose = bad trip anyway if you're not an old soul (many reincarnations).

You need 6 tabs of LSD or equivalent in mushrooms to get a "spiritual improvement", less than that it's either recreational, useful experiment for newbees, or totally useless "mild bad trip". Check my sign. for sources and more info.

Individual souls & past & future are ignorance & conjecture, which have led you to giving dangerous advice. Your lack of direct experience and reluctance to discard your propaganda will likely result in being banned from the forum, as you are clearly not here oriented toward self realization. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@Matteo

Great share. Very humble, kind & thoughtful of you to share from the experience. Flesh of shrooms is toxic, and skews trips. Make tea instead. The onset is smoother and much quicker, and the trip much cleaner. 

Thank you for your words. Do you or @Leo Gura know if there is any difference between doing alcohol extraction and making tea? Making a tea looks significantly more convenient and easier. Is alcohol extraction more convenient in some way?

Edited by Matteo

Isn't the alcohol from the extraction affecting negatively the trip?

Or it is safe to reduce the alcohol as much as possible without losing the psilocybin?

Edited by Recursoinominado