Javfly33

God´s agenda is to explore itself

23 posts in this topic

Since God is infinite it can´t do any other thing that explore itself (because at the same time it is exploring itself it is being itself by doing that!).

In other words: You are "born" (imagined by God) as an infinite possibility because is absolutely neccesary since God is infinite! 

In other words: You were "crucial" for God´s agenda. (I hope this doesn´t sound egoic). 

I had this insight because I was feeling as a failure looking at some stuff at my past today and then I stopped, took a step back and I actually saw that it my life has been actually ALL beatiful LOL. Each moment it´s been unique, it´s just been God exploring infinity.

1 hour ago, seeking_brilliance said:

remember when you discovered your little wee-wee?

Well when I discovered second main fuction of wee wee I hurted my wrist more severely then after

flip hand © spiritual practise. 

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Since God is infinite it can´t do any other thing that explore itself (because at the same time it is exploring itself it is being itself by doing that!).

In other words: You are "born" (imagined by God) as an infinite possibility because is absolutely neccesary since God is infinite! 

In other words: You were "crucial" for God´s agenda. (I hope this doesn´t sound egoic). 

I had this insight because I was feeling as a failure looking at some stuff at my past today and then I stopped, took a step back and I actually saw that it my life has been actually ALL beatiful LOL. Each moment it´s been unique, it´s just been God exploring infinity.

Damn yes :) Exploring and discovering ourselves wont be end. It is infinite. We created all the shapes and  are discovering ourselves as a shape. It is not gonna end. Lol

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Why cant we remember our past lives? If we been existing since like forever lol.

1 hour ago, James123 said:

Damn yes :) Exploring and discovering ourselves wont be end. It is infinite. We created all the shapes and  are discovering ourselves as a shape. It is not gonna end. Lol

This is the end, this is the never even started. 

37 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Why cant we remember our past lives? If we been existing since like forever lol.

@WHO IS if you could, it would not allow you to be convinced that you exist as a human being right now. You aren't a human being, never was never will be.

1 minute ago, traveler said:

This is the end, this is the never even started. 

True you haven't explored anything. And never will.

1 hour ago, James123 said:

@James123 there is no exploration, never was, never will be any exploration.

6 minutes ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

@James123 there is no exploration, never was, never will be any exploration.

There apparently is though. That is the beauty of infinite love. Bathing in itself forever. Going on dream journeys with meaning, excitement, exploration, sadness, joy. Maximizing love. How could it ever be different.

Edited by traveler

@WhatAWondefulWorld @traveler we are everything, and exist as nothing. All is happening at the same time. Thoughts, love, stop sign, god, human , hell and heaven all is you. And you are it. You are infinite thats it. Lol. All is one. 

Edited by James123

Just now, James123 said:

@WhatAWondefulWorld @traveler we are everything, and exist as nothing. All is happening at the same time. Thoughts, love, stop sign, god, human , hell and heaven all is you. And you are it. You are infinite thats it. Lol

Yes, but I would rather experience heaven than hell. 

18 minutes ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

there is no exploration, never was, never will be any exploration

Yea? You never born as ego, Before the realization? Where did you get this info from, and you can speak English? Waow. Lol. Consciousness is duality and non duality at the same time. Whatever experience you have is you. 

Edited by James123

Reason why we people go after something more than just the reality they are in itself, that they go after "spirituality" etc, is enough proof that peoples re not really in heaven.

I you was in heaven, would you be using your time and effort on mental masturbation, on trying to get better lol. You would be enjoying your existence.

3 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Yes, but I would rather experience heaven than hell. 

Dont worry you will taste both of them, which are you :) if there is no hell, can you go to heaven? What will be the purpose? If nothing makes you do evil stuff, will be any purpose of going heaven? 

5 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

I you was in heaven, would you be using your time and effort on mental masturbation, on trying to get better lol. You would be enjoying your existence.

I am in heaven now. From nothing, i have a body, can talk and can feel something other then me. I am talking to myself (you). It is so much fun :) i will never die and born, everything is me, which is love. What is heaven for you? Heaven is selfless . Lol

3 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Reason why we people go after something more than just the reality they are in itself, that they go after "spirituality" etc, is enough proof that peoples re not really in heaven.

There is not free will in that manner. There is a lot of truth in the first part of what you wrote. Seperation is attracted to wholeness like the south pole of a magnet is the north pole. Seperation IS the search for heaven.