ivory

25 mg N,N DMT. First timer. Whoa

19 posts in this topic

Ok, so in prep for 5, I decided to try N,N DMT first. This first dose was just to test the waters. And, it's hard to say how much I actually smoked, because I'm not sure I got it all. But... I used a Health Stone because I've heard wonders about this ROI from some people. I can attest. It's solid and very easy to use.

Anyways, this was not was I was expecting at all. The first thing I noticed was a strong ringing in my ears. Then, I started to get visuals. It's hard to describe them, but I think partially because I was looking at a box that some really trippy patterns.

Let me say, this was not pleasant trip. I was conscious the whole time, there was a "me", and my thoughts ranged from "this is nuts" to "ok, I know this is only going to last 10 minutes so just hang in there."

By the way, I am not an inexperienced with psychedelics. My last trip was last weekend with 300mcg of LSD. Oh, how I love LSD.

I can't say that I can see any spiritual significance to this substance. There was no reflection during the trip. There were no regrets, no thoughts about what i needed to change in my life. Just a shit ton of mother fucking visuals and that was all consuming of my attention.

However, the one thing I did notice is that I wanted to drink before hand. I wanted to get some beer but decided to try DMT first. Now, I have no desire to drink. I just wanted to post here and share my findings.

For those who enjoy DMT, or find value in the molecule, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

I'm going to give this shit another shot, but I think I'm going to up to 40 mg and see how deep this shit can go.

Not sure what your problem is. DMT is an amazing molecule and profoundly introspective and spiritual.

Don't quit before you find how to use it properly.

One trip doesn't mean shit.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Maybe it's not my problem. LSD taught me that it takes many trips before you start to see its power. It could be the same with DMT. I'll keep experimenting until I can get my hands on some 5-MeO

I made a DMT vape pen, and it works like fucking magic.

Magic juice. God mode in 30 seconds while walking down the street :D

@ivory I did dmt for the first time recently, and I can attest to this. I've had extremely profound experiences with shrooms and lsd, but dmt felt very superficial. Don't get me wrong, it felt like a rollercoaster. The visuals were crazy, it felt extremely alien, and it was fun. I didn't have the loud buzzing though; my mind went super quiet, however, I got to the tunnel, and there was no ego death, spiritual vibe, or awakening implications. It just felt "fun". I'll try it again, and I'm hoping for a better experience next time, but as of now, I really don't understand where people are coming from with this molecule. It's just weird lol. 

@Leo Gura I can't imagine walking on this stuff. When I stood up my body felt like it weighed 10 lbs. I was afraid I was going to fall over so I sat my ass back down.

@Depersonilized Yeah that was my first impression. Last weekend on LSD I was standing talking to my roommate and for a second I forgot who I was and thought he was me. There was nothing like this on DMT. But, a single time with anything rarely teaches you anything.

10 minutes ago, ivory said:

I can't imagine walking on this stuff.

Of course not a major dose. I mean on a few puffs. For me DMT is quite playful and recreational at low vaped doses. It's just fun to vape it.

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Do share your tec, please!

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course not a major dose. I mean on a few puffs. For me DMT is quite playful and recreational at low vaped doses. It's just fun to vape it.

Oh wow, that sounds really fun and convenient. 

Okay, so I've attempted N-N DMT three times so far.

The first two times were in my room and I used a wooden vapor genie. Both times, felt like a powerful psychedelic trip, but no real launching, no breakthrough, just felt like a super strong and sudden mushroom high.

Trip report time

The third time, I had an experienced friend essentially guide me through it. Before going through with it. I went into his bathroom and essentially prayed that I would have a good trip, created a lot of self-love and self-acceptance. My friend was kind enough to let me use his bed for the duration of the trip. He played soft piano music for good vibes. Using a sandwich method, I was able to pull 2-3 good hits and afterwards with a blanket, I laid back on my friend's bed, and he left the room. Initially, I was freaking out because as I lay my head, I felt myself go deep into my mind, and my body felt unusual.

I quickly relaxed and just braced for it. I face the colors and twirling visions in my mind, and then suddenly what I can only interpret In language, a floral pattern was what I was aware of. This floral pattern spoke to me telepathically and essentially communicated to me, that if I continued to see others outside of me as separate or different from me, then conflict would naturally ensue.

Perhaps I was stunned by this floral "entity" and saw it something to be feared and it revealed to me how bad that feels.

Then in the spur of the moment it says If I instead see others a part of me, there would be Love, so I am like okay and then right after I fall into deep intense Love for the world, myself, and the entity that was there. I felt love for all the humans before me and I got this feeling everything was one Big Wave. I literally cried, and then suddenly, I hear the piano music which compliments my compassion, love, and connection to everyone I knew in my mind. Slowly, my sense was coming back to my body. 

I came out of the trip, with a psychedelic high, and absolutely stunned, total shock, and in disbelief.  And I am someone with lots of experience with LSD and psilocybin. 

N-N DMT is amazing. and my conclusion is that entity was angel that exists inside of me. N-N DMT feels like a microscope for the mind.

Edited by SgtPepper

@SgtPepper Awesome!

Yeah, that is possible because reality is infinite imagination. DMT uncorks your imagination, thrusting you into Infinite Mind -- which is capable of some really cool things.

DMT is extremely visionary. It unlocks the Supermind.

Hmmm... Interesting. I wonder how much DMT you smoked to get to that point @SgtPepper. Cool story.

Edited by ivory

I did only a little of DMT a few times but it was the most profound shit i ever seen, deeply spiritual, the visuals looked like more real the normal sober consciousness and i had some deep insights that came spontaneously. I have a good experience with ayahuasca, shrooms and LSD but DMT is something else. 

@ivory Method of administration is key with DMT. I've tried a number of methods with lots of trial and error, done 15+ trips of DMT so far and vape is my favourite. Very effective and convenient. Especially if you have a mod on which you can set the coil temp manually. This makes you guaranteed that none of the molecule is burned.

I wouldn't be in a hurry to judge the molecule from the first 25mg trip. Do 10+ breakthrough trips and then come back. ?

@ivory I believe the dose I took was 40mg, but honestly I am not 100% sure. 

I should also add that the entity felt like feminine and extremely loving, like a mother's love. And it was interactive, when you fell into the love and smiled, it smiled back and looked at me dearly.

It really opened my mind to the visions expressed by Christian art and solidified my belief in Angels. The mythology of guardian angels. Not that beliefs matter, but if someone asks me, are angels real? Yes. they are.

I also did it last summer, and I have more with me at the moment, but that trip was so shocking that I have not tried it again since because it is very intense. One day I will go for it again.

Alex Grey's art is spot on.

@Leo Gura It was absolutely amazing, beyond human imagination. I would love to hear a trip report of yours if you ever experiment with N-N DMT Leo!

These psychedelics really get you to the core.

Edited by SgtPepper

6 hours ago, SgtPepper said:

Alex Grey's art is spot on.

Was his art DMT inspired? I did mushrooms and meditated a couple weeks ago and holy shit, it was like one of his paintings was right in front of my face. Can't wait to try DMT again, but next time I want to make sure I have a trip sitter so I can go deep.

3 minutes ago, ivory said:

Was his art DMT inspired? I did mushrooms and meditated a couple weeks ago and holy shit, it was like one of his paintings was right in front of my face. Can't wait to try DMT again, but next time I want to make sure I have a trip sitter so I can go deep.

haha yeah I have definitely had some visions of his paintings, especially the eyes and its representation of consciousness.

I would say his art is inspired by DMT, but is also most likely inspired by meditation and other psychedelics. He seems like an experienced user for sure.

My spiritual awakening was triggered by my very first Xanga-DMT trip.

So for me, one trip means everything.

@Leo Gura

On 5/9/2020 at 10:42 PM, Leo Gura said:

tutorial pls? ;)