FlowerNote

Leo, please stop locking threads you don’t agree with

42 posts in this topic

If this is an openminded forum why block threads like these: 

You just locked the thread and said “like you know what God is”

Why do you get to explain God in many threads, saying the most radical things, but this guy gets his thread locked for his explanation of God? This goes against the Actualized.org principle of “no dogma of any kind”.

The same reply, “Like you know what God is” could be commented in response to your explanations of God, but you don’t get your thread locked.

I don’t even agree with @Nak Khid, I think God is infinite. But you locking his thread is kinda contradictory considering you’re such an advocate of openmindedness. 

I not only think his post should be locked but he should be banned for his sarcasm.?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Because he's stating it like it's fact, instead of asking and questioning with an open mind.  

4 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

Because he's stating it like it's fact, instead of asking and questioning with an open mind.  

who me or Leo? 

2 hours ago, fridjonk said:

@fridjonk But thats also what Leo does when he explains God. Blatantly stating about the nature of God, what God is & what God isn’t. 

Everyone should be able to make statements about God in this forum. otherwise the forum becomes a dogmatic mess.

That of course doesn’t mean we should believe any of it but just take it as an interesting perspective. There are so many contradictory theories on this forum anyway. So why lock a particular thread if it isn’t hatespeech or blatant trolling?

Leo also didn’t lock a thread asking whether there are enlightened black people in the world. Another moderator had to do that. 90% chance that that thread was just racist trolling. Why let that thread live but not Nam Khids thread about God?

This is not a democracy where every ignorant opinion gets equal weight. Obvious bullshit is culled for the benfit of those who are serious about the work.

You don't get to go into a church and start spouting off your uninformed opinions to the masses. For that they kick you out. Consider yourself lucky. They used to murder you for blasphemy.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, FlowerNote said:

If this is an openminded forum why block threads like these: 

You just locked the thread and said “like you know what God is”

Why do you get to explain God in many threads, saying the most radical things, but this guy gets his thread locked for his explanation of God? This goes against the Actualized.org principle of “no dogma of any kind”.

The same reply, “Like you know what God is” could be commented in response to your explanations of God, but you don’t get your thread locked.

I don’t even agree with @Nak Khid, I think God is infinite. But you locking his thread is kinda contradictory considering you’re such an advocate of openmindedness. 

No. "openmindedness" can be used for huge egos to run things into shit. And that is exactly what would happen if Leo didn't maintain control. 

@Leo Gura seems understandable if you put it that way. At least now you have admitted there are dogmatic biases attached to what is allowed on this forum and what is not. Not that its bad, your “biases” have helped me a lot. I’m just not a fan of censorship.

But then also lock threads that are racist like that guy asking if there are enlightened black people in the world. If Nak Khid deserves it to have his thread locked then he as well.

Some of us here are very serious about the work and don't want to waste time sifting through BS. @FlowerNote also we have to practice honing or serving our intuition. Some may be spouting off something stupid, but then there are those with AGENDAS with a desire to detail serious seekers from progressing forwards. 

34 minutes ago, wordsforliving said:

Some of us here are very serious about the work and don't want to waste time sifting through BS. @FlowerNote also we have to practice honing or serving our intuition. Some may be spouting off something stupid, but then there are those with AGENDAS with a desire to detail serious seekers from progressing forwards. 

Did you watch carefully Leo's recent video "How Openmindedness Works" ?

Edited by Nak Khid

@FlowerNote Except what Leo says, 95% of enlightened masters would agree on what's being said. There is actual truth, once you realize it, you can state it how it is. 

48 minutes ago, FlowerNote said:

Leo also didn’t lock a thread asking whether there are enlightened black people in the world. Another moderator had to do that. 90% chance that that thread was just racist trolling. Why let that thread live but not Nam Khids thread about God?

Because It was a genuine question, not a statement. 

Just now, fridjonk said:

@FlowerNote Except what Leo says, 95% of enlightened masters would agree on what's being said. There is actual truth, once you realize it, you can state it how it is. 

Because It was a genuine question, not a statement. 

i agree i dont see why people are offended by a question like that . if anything the one getting offended is the one making assumptions.

Its because he is trapped in his own dogma and self created belief system. Look closely at how he criticizes Zen, organized religion, and cults for their traps and dogmas but frequently uses the analogy that this forum is to be likened to a church or Zen temple. If you take the tools that he himself has equipped you with, such as "going-meta" and "implicit understanding" you will see through this. 

Its his forum and he gets to make his own rules, nothing wrong with that. There is value in his insights, but the problem is people blindly accepting he has authority on the nature of reality because of his subjective claims on taking 5-meo and "reaching levels of consciousness hardly any human has ever had" as if he would know what any other human has ever consciously experienced, which would all be imaginary anyway according to him, so the whole "im more awake or more conscious than X" would be irrelevant. His rebuttals to this will be baseless claims such as "not only do you not understand but you can't understand given your current state of consciousness" which regardless of whether is true or not can easily be used as just a get out of jail free card. Another insight from going meta is to see the overall bitterness of his tone which reveals his true emotional state of lack of love and close-mindedness. 

Don't let the whole banning thing intimidate you, if you get banned for calling out BS when you see it so be it, you are better off elsewhere. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

9 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

what Leo says, 95% of enlightened masters would agree on

I doubt even Leo would agree with that

@Nak Khid  Are you even aware of your own ego and agenda that comes across clearly in private messaging? I am not here to have my time wasted in any way. 

1 minute ago, wordsforliving said:

@Nak Khid  Are you even aware of your own ego and agenda that comes across clearly in private messaging? I am not here to have my time wasted in any way. 

At least I'm not God

The doctrine we have been taught is that  infinity exists 

but how do we know? 

because of a feeling we had when we were in a state of mind?

Edited by Nak Khid

Woah. This just got dark. Galileo didnt deserve what happened to him. 

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

@FlowerNote that's not racist man. You are carrying cultural baggage that alters the meaning of the question my friend. It seems that most enlightened people in history are white. They just wanted to know if black people have had the same experiences.

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary