Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ethanb121

How do I accept that im going to die soon

10 posts in this topic

Any tips or advice would be much appreciated alot of axienty

Love all the goods and the bads that you have experienced in life.  

Depression is from the past and anxiety is for the future.  

Try to make peace with as many things as you can.

I am sorry that this is happening to you but it happens to us all.  Maybe think of death in a more happier light as a beautiful thing.  The end of one chapter and the start of another one.

I don't know the situation but if it is something that you can prevent, talk to a friend.  Watch Leo's latest video.  It helped me a lot.

Edited by PepperBlossoms

so try this. Go find a nice, comfotable place in nature, far away from the hustle and bustle of civilization. Take your time, be that for an hour maybe. Sit and watch all around you. Watch the trees, the ants, the birds. See the life. Notice the death also. All around you. All is dying without making a fuss of it. See that life and death are perfectly matched, they are friends actually. See that whatever you believe about death, which makes you afraid, is really not grounded in reality. It's ok to die, it's natural. It's why life is so sweet :)

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

find someone to help you, dude, dont do anything rash

?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

You take a big dose of magic mushrooms.

Not kidding guys, this has been proven in legit mainstream scientific studies to massively alleviate anxiety in people who are going to die soon. 70% of them completely lost their depression about it, some crazy number like that.

Post your trip report here, if you have time. That would be awesome, we can all learn from that

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

"For to fear death, gentlemen, is nothing other than to think oneself wise when one is not, to think one knows what one does not know. For no one knows whether death might not be the greatest of all goods for a human being, but people fear it as if they knew well that it is the greatest of evils" -Socrates

You are a soul. A soul is a mind. A mind cannot die, only its avatar dies <3

@Nahm your help and guidance is needed here.

Please talk to @Nahm

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@ethanb121 niti niti meditation on actulized.org can help, it's called guided meditation for enlightenment I guess. 

Please try niti niti .. maybe you might realise that if you don't exist in the first place, then who is the one who is dying ? 

And no one is immortal anyways. It's easy said than done because I would try all possible ways to find life for me and fight death, food supplements, medicine, yoga, visualization, exercise, I would put it all in the game to survive ,I would not accept death but die fighting at this moment in my life.