Annoynymous

Are girls less horny than men?

207 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Men on the internet commonly use the word triggered just as a covert way of showing that a woman is being mad or stupid or unintelligent or emo. They especially do this when they don't have a counter argument or don't have much to say so they simply put that word out there to make themselves feel better.

Your projection of course 

No I'm not triggered at all. 

Sure lol. 

I saw nowhere on the forum a woman saying that all men are evil. It's you thinking and assuming that in your mind that these women are thinking that men are evil. What you are assuming about these women, the same can be said of you. 

I never said women on this forum are calling men evil. That's your projection.

Besides most people are going to have opinions based on their experiences, this is the way, that's how we shape our reality, everyone does the same, the problem only lies when someone is generalizing and I never saw any woman on the forum doing that. That's you exaggerating things.. 

quote from wordsofliving on this topic:

here is a quote from wordsofliving:

"No, no I don't think these men are here on this planet.   I want to end this nightmare dream and go to the planet where these men will appear.  I'm pretty sure Leo is a Wanderer (as mentioned in The Law of One Material) and from another planet.  @Leo Gura is here from another planet to teach us what is possible. And getting a woman to orgasm in a text message is possible, I know this"

31 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

31 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

I never said women on this forum are calling men evil. That's your projection.

33 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

If you notice, all of the psychologically damaged women live in worlds were all men are evil.

1 hour ago, electroBeam said:

If you notice, all of the psychologically damaged women live in worlds were all men are evil. All women who got over that trauma or never had it live in worlds where there are good guys out there. Why is this? 

That's the biggest Projection ever!! 

No man with a feminine side in him would ever say the stuff you say about women. You are using your feminine side as a cover up. 

In fact men with a feminine side understand women much better and don't project so much on them. 

You have an inherent bias against women. It shows up in your toxic views on women. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

33 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

That's the biggest Projection ever!! 

I'll help you out, go and gauge wordsofliving's perceptions of men. 

No man with a feminine side in him would ever say the stuff you say about women. You are using your feminine side as a cover up. 

You'll say no sentence which describes how and why you're triggered, with any more clarity than this one.

In fact men with a feminine side understand women much better

I infer the same, and based on my experience its true.

and don't project so much on them. 

True yet, there was no 'so much projection' with my comment. I'll give you a hint: I said it within the context of psychologically damaged individuals. 

Edited by electroBeam

2 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

I'll give you a hint: I said it within the context of psychologically damaged individuals. 

You forget the part that even psychologically affected men have neurotic views on women. Why make it one sided? 

It's no rocket science that people who are psychologically impacted will have a slighted opinion on the other gender. 

And please don't generalize it to make it look like every woman who is suffering trauma thinks men are evil. That's like casting them in a bad light. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 hour ago, electroBeam said:

Also people on this forum are largely retarded because Leo attracted dysfunctional people. Most non dysfunctional people don't search for help because they don't believe they need help hahahaha.

Isn't this kinda harsh?

@Keyhole

Because women who have a certain type of trauma are an attractant for a certain archetype of man.  They don't simply "get over it" - they "get over it a little bit" and then meet the same sort of abuser again and again.  This is what causes the worldview of men being evil.  If you beat a dog eventually it will shy away from every human hand or bite a friendly hand.  This is how nature works.
For example.  My dog has never been hit.  I can raise my hand really high and slam it down, inches from her nose and she will not flinch.  But if I were to start hitting her, she might start flinching when I go to pet her or to give her a treat.

Yep I think I agree with you. Assuming most dog owners don't bash their dog, I wonder how much value your dog would get out of going hardcore at all of their trauma. Practising loving kindness meditation on all dog owners, and loving all dog owners unconditionally, even the ones that bashed him/her. I wonder how that dog's world would change, when the dog realises that not every dog owner bashes their dog, but only 1%, and most dog owners love their dogs, so much that its unbelievable. The dogs world would go from all dog owners are evil to only a few are, and now I've got untapped love from all these owners. 

If you're at that frequency, then yes they are.  But if you are not - if you are weak in any way, then you will not experience this.  I have met men who were amazing in every other context, but decided just for me - to be manipulative and dishonest.  People carry two sides and what they show depends on what you can offer them.  Humans are very shallow.

That's a super interesting point, but I'm not sure if its True. But if you get over being 'weak' then by that logic, you will have a beautiful guy? Maybe getting a good guy (by the way I'm not pressuring you to do anything LOOL before we start thinking I'm passive aggressively forcing you to be with a guy because I'm the evil patriarchy trying to uphold it and maliciously control your life and make you go to hell) is about getting over your demons within? Instead of how the external world works? Maybe the external world isn't real, and just a projection of the inner world?

Humans are very shallow.

*some* are. Not all. Not even most. There are so many beautiful people out there, but a few tiny experiences, experiences that make up 1/10th of your life, has to block you from seeing it. 

Not always.  Honestly, I am pretty good at picking up the underlying reasons for people's behaviours.  Someone can be abrasive and I will not feel threatened if they come from a good place, whereas another person can be charming and I will see though that.  Women have pretty good intuition.

You seem pretty good at that too - or you've just developed a habit of seeing the positive in people's comments and twisting them positively, which I really love seeing to be honest, its really beautiful. Are you definitely sure that when a guy compliments you, in your head you're not saying "uggh, this dude is just complimenting me because he's horny and wants to get in my pants" ;) ? Or "omg he just compliments my looks, this dude is so shallow, like all humans" ;) LOL. Here's something interesting, I know 4 guys beyond this forum who say that sincerely and with Love. I don't think you could tell the difference ;) 

I found it really funny that wordsofliving said she's gonna be asexual hahaha. Based on how serious she is about enlightenment, I could project and say she's using enlightenment as an escape from all the evil men in the world.

The poor thing, what she doesn't realise yet (and all enlightenment seeking psychologically damaged people - which there are a lot in green stage spiritual circles) is that to REACH infinite love, you will need to love the opposite sex. Passionately. You will need to adore them and have the opinion that they are the most beautiful, loving, masterpieces that you have ever seen. Because they are all God. Adoring the opposite sex, is a prerequisite to infinite love. God does not have those opinions about evil men, all of them have been dropped. God loves men (and women) so much that it drives him/her crazy.

And if you do ever get to the point where you don't see the opposite sex as bad anymore(not that you have to, you can do whatever you want, I do not care what you do), the dropping of the traumas will literally change the universe, change the laws of physics on the fly, that men you only dreamed of in the past will start appearing. That's just how the universe works, the laws of nature are powered from within. 

31 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

You forget the part that even psychologically affected men have neurotic views on women. Why make it one sided? 

Look if this thread derailed into women only want money and status, I would have done the opposite. There was a post like that a while ago, go read those if you're pissed at the one sidedness, those replies were a lot more one sided against men then my post are to women.

Edited by electroBeam

This thread has multiple complaints coming in and needs shut down for investigation. 

Edit: I see no reason to unlock this thread. It's run it's course.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?