UnconsciousHuman

How Are You Communicating On This Forum??? (Mind Blowing Model) (Intention Of Commu..

126 posts in this topic

On 26/04/2020 at 4:42 AM, UnconsciousHuman said:

@lmfao

I dont like how you just categorize me as an impressionistic thinker. 

It serves as a distraction from the topic at hand. You, by trying to slap that model on to this discussion, caused a stutter in the actual understanding process that was going on. 

You also hinted at the fact that the things I was saying were alogical which made me feel dumb and not so practical. Now when ever Im writing something I’ve got a neurosis to deal with thanks to you.

If you look closely, which you did not.  You would see that my thoughts were expressed in an easy to understand and very explicit manner. Dont slap you shit theme onto me dude, especially when you didn’t take a closer look. And no this is not an invitation for you to psycho analyze me. Just don’t, stop trying to play the role of some genius anime character, leave this thread, and don’t reply. I would prefer not to hear from you again.

Again, I want to let you know just how much I dislike your contribution to this thread. 

The model I referenced is less hierarchical than spiral dynamics, and has less or the same leeway to be butt hurt about. For someone who's engaged in such a system as spiral dynamics strongly and is making many labels and judgements, I think it's a little odd you got so offended by what I wrote. 

Throughout this thread you've been sensitive and touchy to responses and criticism. It seems as though at some deep level in general you feel as though you and your ideas aren't being appreciated. That's fine, everyones feels the same way and can empathise. I don't want you to feel that way, and I know you're only going to get more pissed from me typing that but that's okay. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@lmfao 

Playing the anime genius know-it-all again? Just drop it dude. I don't like it when people psychoanalyze me and put me in their categories and imply the inferiority of my behavior or operations.

I wouldn't make such claims as

Throughout this thread you've been sensitive and touchy to responses and criticism. It seems as though at some deep level in general you feel as though you and your ideas aren't being appreciated. That's fine, everyones feels the same way and can empathise. I don't want you to feel that way, and I know you're only going to get more pissed from me typing that but that's okay. 

This is your projection. Drop the judgment, if you have something useful to say, go ahead if not I wont bother responding to or let alone reading your replies or remarks.

Im putting an end to this back and forth. I wish to participate in loving and informative dialogue, not this.

Good day.

Edited by UnconsciousHuman

Look inside your soul, maybe you'll find gold there and get rich.

@UnconsciousHuman 

I see the benefits of your model, and I see its flaws.

Just like most thought out structures, it makes sense, its rational and logical. And that is what you think when you hold on to the idea as if it was truth, as if it was a structure that can limit and form reality. 

But what is truth? What is structure or reality? Does it not all flow together as one. This Model is limiting, restrictive and build from a certain point of view. It obviously various how one would judge with this model, based on personal bias from ones thoughts and feelings. Judge and number this whole thread, come back a decade later and do it again, and you will see its bias.

Personal Opinion: Structure is good to know, but its not great to live by. 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

@Chakra Lion 

Why is this not good to live by? I have a much better understanding of my own intentions and others by using this model. Do I have a bias, yes ofcourse. Why the fuck would I not ?Its clearly evident to me that this model reveals much. 

What flaws do you see. Point them out to me. Don't play almighty god here. Have a look at your own intentions, see just why it is youre trying to present yourself as greater than you are, and in the meanwhile dismiss implicitly this model. If you looked at yourself and your own intentions you would see this model is accurate. In this case your intentions are clearly not to clarify or inform but rather to play some authority figure. I ask that you look at the new thread.

Youre just saying that to say it, not because there are some flaws that you recognize. 

If you wanna piss away the model implicitly go ahead. No ones judging, I personally dont care a shit, you just wont benefit from the advantages of using this model. This model was developed even further in my new thread. 

Dont reply or write anything on that thread. And to be honest Im not interested in continuing this dialogue, I similarly have done so before with others who just had the agenda to dismiss it, which you share with them. 

Have a look at the new thread, see how the model tracks actual intentions and enjoy the benefits of heightened understanding of intentions of communication. 

Edited by UnconsciousHuman

Look inside your soul, maybe you'll find gold there and get rich.

Jesus christ dude, stop being such a fucking baby just because you perceive someone has slightly slighted you. Your model isn't doing jack shit when you misread the intent of someone like Chakra Lion. The levels of irony in everything you write there is stupidly high beyond belief. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.