WhatAWondefulWorld

Its all pointless.

102 posts in this topic

@fridjonk

1 minute ago, fridjonk said:

Trying to figure out what reality is, to escape your current situation will not work. 

It is not to escape my current situation. It is the only thing I am passionate about. Nothing else is as satisfying as reaching a new level of understanding of reality.

@WhatAWondefulWorld The deeper you go, the deeper the nothing-to-do-ness becomes. So you will have to face this problem sooner or later.

You have to make some income if you want to survive. 

1 minute ago, Cykaaaa said:

@WhatAWondefulWorld You said that the only thing you care about now is understanding reality. But... do you really? I don't want to be mean, but I think it's just an illusion. Search your heart. What do you desire?

I desire truth and understanding. That's it I don't even care about being happy really I just want the truth about reality. I have contemplated what I want in life many many times. And basically my whole child hold and teenage years were trying to figure out what the point to life is. I have come to the conclusion that pursuing truth and understanding of reality is the most important thing I can do and it truly is the only thing i want.

1 minute ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

I desire truth and understanding. That's it I don't even care about being happy really I just want the truth about reality. I have contemplated what I want in life many many times. And basically my whole child hold and teenage years were trying to figure out what the point to life is. I have come to the conclusion that pursuing truth and understanding of reality is the most important thing I can do and it truly is the only thing i want.

I was in the exact same spot as you when I was in high-school. But sooner or later I had to face the fact of survival, I realized I couldn't just sit around, trying to realize what all this is. I've been going incredibly deep these last months, and the deeper I go, the more I realize that you have to have something to do in life, else you will end up a depressed nihilist. 

Expressing your love through a passionate business for example, is a healthy way of survival and purpose. 

@Pookie I honestly dont think I have the mental capacity to go to college. I know that's just a thought and it's an illusion but I really don't think I can do it.

@Cykaaaa

2 minutes ago, Cykaaaa said:

Ok, fair enough.

But you know, fixing the basics of your life will benefit you and your ultimate goal, which is truth and understanding. Unless you want to go meditate in the mountains

I don't think I can fix my life. I really want to understand reality but meditation out in some mountains out in india is not the way I want to aproach it.

1 hour ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

I'm am about to fail high school and my family fucking hates me. And also I think I fucked myself to the point where I don't have all that good mental functions. So yeah basically I have no chance in this life.

Don't jump to such conclusions. You are so young that all of that can be turned around.

You have a TON of chance, you don't even realize 1% of it yet.

At your age don't get so hung up on enlightenment. You're too young for that yet. Focus more on building an enjoyable life first.

Find things you are passionate about and pursue those. Find something artistic or creative to invest your time in.

All my enlightenment talk is too premature for you. Focus on basic self-help.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@WhatAWondefulWorld Buy some Seth Godin books and start reading away. 

Business seems to be your path, and it's better to start sooner than later. 

It's very freeing and the outcome completely depends on you. 

You are god, creating a baby, pouring your heart and soul into it. 

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't jump to such conclusions. You are so young that all of that can be turned around.

I'm sure your exactly right. I better get myself to realizing my full chance and potential.

@Meta-Man how exactly do I do that? Do I just go out into the forest and find a cave, feed of wild plants and such. What about when winter rolls around and I freeze to death?

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

At your age don't get so hung up on enlightenment. You're too young for that yet. Focus more on building an enjoyable life first.

@WhatAWondefulWorld uhh...ok, just my opinion, but my advice would be the exact opposite to this... Meditation and intense consciousness practises are the only thing that fixed my fucked up head and life. I would strongly recommend you start doing hardcore practices for long periods of time with powerful psycs if you take your own happiness seriously. Anything else is a joke really. I don't know why nobody else is saying this...but if you have a notable amount of shadow work...don't focus on "making your life better" do hardcore consciousness practises! That is the means by which your life gets better!!!...haha. this is blatantly obvious. I'm actually a little surprised that nobody else is saying this...

I was about to fail my education, I was a neurotic, toxic person who was twisted and toiled with deep deep suffering. And I knew I was fucked. I mean deep, deep suffering. I remember thinking "when will this ever stop" couldnt kill myself, would never do it. I've lived through hell ? if someone were to have told me "aww Aaron, get your life together before you persue enlightenment" that could have been enough to distract me from the healing and bliss which I now live in. I mean, holy fuck. Look at it like this, it depends how badly you want it... happiness I mean. If you don't pursue enlightenment...then I guess you either got fooled out of it, or you didn't want it bad enough. Feel free to stay in hell my friend, why tho? heaven is real ?????

Deuteronomy 30:15 "See, I set before you today life and prosperity,death and destruction..."

Choose life

?? then smoke a fat blunt when you win like the badass motherfucker you were created to BE! That's what I'm talking about. As soon as I get enlightened I'mma smoke a fatty

Edited by Aaron p

@Aaron p 

6 minutes ago, Aaron p said:

@WhatAWondefulWorld uhh...ok, just my opinion, but my advice would be the exact opposite to this... Meditation and intense consciousness practises are the only thing that fixed my fucked up head and life. I would strongly recommend you start doing hardcore practices for long periods of time with powerful psycs if you take your own happiness seriously. Anything else is a joke really. I don't know why nobody else is saying this...but if you have a notable amount of shadow work...don't focus on "making your life better" do hardcore consciousness practises! That is the means by which your life gets better!!!...haha. this is blatantly obvious. I'm actually a little surprised that nobody else is saying this...

Yes! Exactly! I deeply emphasize with you because I have been through literal fucking hell. Even if it was different experience of hell it was still hell, so I really do empathize with you. The only thing that has been successful in changing me so far has been my consciousness work and psychedelics. All else has failed. And actually it has just come to my attention just how much I have already grown through doing this work. It Is the only thing that really changes me.

@Aaron p Good luck buying psychedelics and working on your consciousness work on the streets. 

Survival always comes first. 

But you can do both simultaneously, and that would be wise. 

@Meta-Man

2 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Smuggle with you your shamanic pouch and trip before bedtime. 

Hell yea?sounds like an awesome time.

@WhatAWondefulWorld Be careful getting ahead of your skiis. People here are pushing you down some hardcore spiritual path which is not usually suitable for people your age. This can screw up your development.

I would start by building up a basic functional life before you go chasing Buddhahood. Only a certain rare caliber of person is ready for that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You people are giving him advice from your point of view in life. 

You need to see it from his view. 

@Leo Gura

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@WhatAWondefulWorld Be careful getting ahead of your skiis. People here are pushing you down some hardcore spiritual path which is not usually suitable for people your age. This can screw up your development.

I would start by building up a basic functional life before you go chasing Buddhahood. Only a certain caliber of person is ready for that.

Leo, I love you and respect everything you say, but life has not been the best to me especially through childhood. I have been so broken down and hurt that life lost all purpose, there was nothing that mattered. I was on the brink of suicide when I came across your channel on youtube and it saved me. I have come a long way already and I don't think there is anything else meaningful to do in my life than to pursue understanding.

I understand that I need to get a job and shit to feed myself and be able to have a home but I don't know how to fix myself

Edited by WhatAWondefulWorld

17 minutes ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

@Nahm ?thank you, deep down I know this is true.

@WhatAWondefulWorld you can actually do it. Here's some pro tips 1- watch out for any consistent drug use, psycs are best cuz they don't increase anxiety or depression. 2- absolutely use powerful psychedelics if your old enough. (Do things safely and carefully and test your chemicals). 3 - kriya yoga is bomb af here is a link to a post where you'll find details on how to practise kriya yoga 

This is how to plug (makes the trip smoother and longer) https://www.actualized.org/insights/how-to-plug-psychedelics 

DMT and 5meo aren't the same, 5meo comes in 2 forms hcl (this is for snorting and plugging) and freebase (smoking). Just don't do this if your not old enough.

You just have to flip a switch in your head my man. Study Leo's material here on the site and on utube to use powerful practises. Kriya yoga, self enquiry, look at your hand, strong determination sits, vepassana, do nothing technique and psychedelic retreats. Hit it hard and keep it consistent. We're actually the lucky ones...those who suffer most deeply tend to get it more easily.

(I respect what leo says tho, I am aware that I may be wrong and you shouldn't just believe me. But this is the advice I would have given myself. I don't know what age you are. Leo is very wise) I know what it's like to be in that living hell, like your entire existence is sitting on a nerve. For people to think your a weirdo, and for you to not be able to help it. For nothing to make you feel better. If you think your too young then that's cool, like I said...leo is probably way wiser than me rn. So just gotta make the choice. 

Edited by Aaron p