WhatAWondefulWorld

Its all pointless.

102 posts in this topic

@The observer

1 minute ago, The observer said:

what do u want out of life?

Nothing, I don't care about any of it it's all pointless. The only thing that really give me peace is honestly tripping balls on psychedelics. Ik that's not a very healthy purse in life but what I want is to explore all of consciousness.

23 minutes ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

@The observer how am I going to make money and live and shit, I know it's all an illusion but you still need to be able to function in this illusion.

Bro if we talk plans for the future, having no idea what you are going to do, we are in the same boat. Difference is that I dont have all of these negative thoughts about what is going to happen. All is good, take it one day at a time and notice that all of these thoughts are just thoughts appearing for no one. You are not your thoughts. You've probably heard this many times, but that is because it is true. See them as clouds passing by. You are the sky on which they appear. 

Edited by traveler

1 minute ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

@The observer

Nothing, I don't care about any of it it's all pointless.

then do nothing and dont fear the consequences. follow what ur heart is saying 

2 minutes ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

@The observer

The only thing that really give me peace is honestly tripping balls on psychedelics.

this is a belief that u can question and prove false. many sages throughout history have achieved peace of mind without drugs and many ppl in this day and age too

4 minutes ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

@The observer

Ik that's not a very healthy purse in life but what I want is to explore all of consciousness.

ur already doing that just look closer dont get distracted by the minutia of the trips. context is way more important than content 

6 minutes ago, traveler said:

Bro if we talk plans for the future, having no idea what you are going to do, we are in the same boat. Difference is that I dont have all of these negative thoughts about what is going to happen. All is good, take it one day at a time and notice that all of these thoughts are just thoughts appearing for no one. You are not your thoughts. You've probably heard this many times, but that is because it is true. See them as clouds passing by. You are the sky on which they appear. 

@traveler Thank you. This just helped a lot actually.

10 minutes ago, The observer said:

then do nothing and dont fear the consequences. follow what ur heart is saying

Ok that's what its telling me, I will follow my heart. Hopefully things turn out ok

@Meta-Man what I'm getting from everything I know is that 5 meo dmt is the only worth while method to discover the love. I don't know where or how I am going to get 5 meo but hopefully I can, and awaken to love that way. I might end up going to leo's home and asking if he can shove 5 meo up my ass.

1 minute ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

Ok that's what its telling me, I will follow my heart. Hopefully things turn out ok

things are ok already but ur thoughts are saying otherwise. take it slow dissect the thoughts one by one and see where u will get

@Meta-Man I dont think I understand this love enough to surrender to it sober. I normally do meditation but meditation also seems pointless now.

@WhatAWondefulWorld Geroge Leonard's nr.1 tip in the book Mastery is, don't neglect physical fitness. You have to put out energy to get some back.

This is more crucial than people realize, especially for those who are in a rut.  

Edited by fridjonk

@Pookie

5 minutes ago, Pookie said:

@WhatAWondefulWorld Just play the game. Realize that, in a way, you are really ahead of the curve from people your age as most of them can't even swallow the things you have discovered at this point in your journey. Not that I want to frame it as a competition, but I'm getting this feeling that you think you are behind from what you mentioned. It's okay, be easy on yourself. I was in that same crippling mindset not too long ago, and to this day I still have dark moments, but I still decide to move forward and laugh along the way  because I know it is a journey for growth. 

As for why you don't understand why God put you here. Maybe this is exactly why. So you can overcome these obstacles you're facing. And believe that you can do it because you can get out of any situation You put yourself in. 

Wow. Your very helpful. I guess I am really lucky and ahead of the game in this life thing. I am still in high school and I am starting to understand the nature of reality. My whole life has been me trying to find a purpose here In this world. Which I still have yet to find. Pretty much the only thing I care about is understanding reality and conciousness on the deepest levels possible.

@Meta-Man thanks. That's the attitude I have right now "fuck everything", so are you telling me to just surrender to the present moment and watch my ego trying to distract me and feed negativity into my mind

@WhatAWondefulWorld Also a fun method to lighten your mood, is to go onYouTube and watch content you have maybe never seen or have no interest in. Give it a shot, it's a powerful mood-booster because it gives you a look at the possibilities of the world. 

For example, mountain hiking, Scooba diving, sewer system cleaning, farming videos, etc. 

Just now, Cykaaaa said:

Oh my lord, dude, NO!

?Ok thank you I dont really want to do 5 meo this early on my journey anyways, but I want to know what all this "love" really is. I don't really understand what it is right now.

@WhatAWondefulWorld Leo's videos on Love are pretty on point.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Osaid those are still just concepts though. I dont want to feed more concepts into my mind I just want the actual thing.

@WhatAWondefulWorld You are still in high-school. It would be wise to contemplate what you want to do with your life first. You are in no hurry to understand reality, that comes when it comes. 

@fridjonk the only thing I want to do with my life is understand reality, that is my life purpose.

Edited by WhatAWondefulWorld

Trying to figure out what reality is, to escape your current situation will not work.