EntheogenTruthSeeker

LSD Breakthrough (3 Tabs) - 3 Hours of Full Non-Duality. Best Exp of Entire Life

51 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura WOW. I see it so clearly now. I can rest in peace, lol. That's a much more mature, fascinating, and exploratory outlook on this work. Good job. Ground breaking shit you released last week, changed everything I thought was possible. 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

2 minutes ago, Cepzeu said:

Do you feel like 5 MeO has addiction potential?

For me, not at all.

Can't speak for you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

One of the biggest sources of suffering in your life will be the loss of the 5-MeO state once you've experienced it. That's the downside of psychedelics. I don't know if humans are naturally capable of sustaining such a state.

I’m not demonising 5meo by making this comparison but the natural mechanism seems similar to that of meth or mdma; where you sacrifice contentment reached by uninfluenced aid to have that high. It interestingly sounds as though this is a similar case except with consciousness instead of a high. You have the dissatisfaction of never reaching that state sober for the sake of experiencing it through 5meo. 

1 hour ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@Leo Gura I mean how many hours a day? like if I meditate 30mins to an hour a day and trip every two weeks, maybe some 5meo, shouldn't that be enough? 

My life isn't set up where I can meditate hours a day or do long retreats - I can, but meditation seems so innefective and timewasting tbh after an hour. 

@EntheogenTruthSeeker when i go on meditation retreats I start feeling like I'm tripping balls LSD so its possible. If you think how a retreat works its not just meditation its also cutting of all possible mind distractions. Maybe try doing daily long SDS 

@Camerong That is the cost of Infinite Consciousness.

Do you truly want to be so conscious that you have total omniscience over reality? If so, you'll need 5-MeO-DMT. You won't get there sober.

If you just want to be at peace and out of the ego-mind, that you can do sober.

I just recently had the most profound psychedelic experiences of my life as well on 3 & 4 hits of LSD using the Christopher Bache method of laying still with an eye mask on.  I didn't use music like he did though. I kept vibrating into a million pieces that were consumed by/became part of an immense fractal geometry universe made of pure love, then the pieces would turn back into "me" briefly before exploding into fractal pixel things again. Also, my whole body was vibrating uncontrollably for the better part of an hour. Like the worst cold shivers imaginable, but without the teeth chattering, and I wasn't actually cold.

Anyway, just wanted to say, I can relate.

13 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

Acid lasted like 3-4 hours of Nonduality, then I crashed HARD AS FUCK and coujldnt think of function for like the next 10 fucking hours and felt so shitty like I was on a high dose of adderall or something, hate acid. happens every time even when i have mystical expriences, so i doubt it's fake acid. 

-How many times of breakthroughs will I be able to "permanently" or have these sort of states SOBER? I don't understand why Leo can't drop down to our level and be practical about this. Saying "it's a duality" this or that, is just a cute philosophy. You're either fucking awake and non-dual, or you're not. That's just my POV

That was a really beautiful trip report, thanks for sharing all of that??. All of that (above) is thinking. In your trip you let go. ♥️ 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

6 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@Leo Gura Sure, psychedelic highs are nice, but I am really just longing for a subtle sense of non-duality and detachment from thoughts, like 10% of an LSD peak is all I'm asking for, not a 5meo peak. 

I'm actually after the opposite. I don't care about peace and even detachment from thoughts that much, or reducing suffering or even healing, or even feeling good/bliss. What I'm after is infinite intelligence and omnipresence. Knowing what reality is. Although the things above are usually needed for omnipresence.

@Leo Gura do you find that psychedelics help maintain permanent states of omnipresence and infinite intelligence/knowing? Or you still need meditation and yoga for that?

11 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

do you find that psychedelics help maintain permanent states of omnipresence and infinite intelligence/knowing? Or you still need meditation and yoga for that?

Psychedelics are not so good for changing your baseline state of consciousness. They are best used for breakthroughs.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Psychedelics are not so good for changing your baseline state of consciousness. They are best used for breakthroughs.

Yeah, so what did you mean by you can take things back from psychedelic trips in your what are psychedelics video? That's not related to increasing baseline?

And do you know anything about the effects of increasing baseline with microdosing? Could microdosing over prolonged periods of time help with increasing baseline?

Last question is, what value is there in psychedelics if it does not increase the baseline? Isn't anything not permanent not valuable? Taking things away from a trip (like a message from the Gods or knowledge in how you should heal to me is permanent because those messages persist after the trip).

Edited by electroBeam

1 hour ago, electroBeam said:

Yeah, so what did you mean by you can take things back from psychedelic trips in your what are psychedelics video? That's not related to increasing baseline?

You mostly take back insights, understanding, wisdom, memories, a new worldview, lessons, purification of the body/mind, etc.

Your baseline state of consciousness doesn't change much. Maybe a tiny bit.

It's sort of like being dropped into a warzone. What do you take back? You're not gonna in that fight-or-flight state when you get back home. But you will return home a different man, forever changed. People will feel something different about you. But it will be subtle.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You mostly take back insights, understanding, wisdom, memories, a new worldview, lessons, purification of the body/mind, etc.

Your baseline state of consciousness doesn't change much. Maybe a tiny bit.

riight, that distinction isn't awfully clear to me tbh. During meditation I find I take back wisdom, lessons, purification. Probably because my meditation is largely contemplation and inquiry oriented. I would assume if you have embodied more wisdom, that's increasing baseline consciousness. 

@electroBeam Meditation actually slowly rewires your brain in a way that psychedelics do not. That then shifts your baseline state.

With meditation your peaks are not as high but it forces more rewiring of the brain. That's why meditation is so hard and slow.

There is a trade-off here. Fast results are achieved by upgrading your neurotransmitters. But they wear off. Long-term results are achieved by rewiring your brain, but that's very very gradual and can't go as high.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@electroBeam Meditation actually slowly rewires your brain in a way that psychedelics do not. That then shifts your baseline state.

What do you mean by that?

You mean the ego's layers shed permanently, is that way rewires brain means?

Do you mean consciousness itself slowly looses its rigidity? (like the keyboard and mouse turns from a solid, to a hologram)? Is that what rewires your brain means?

So you're saying rewiring = consciousness changes form?

You must be talking about something else, because all of that stuff happens in contemplation, and I could only imagine if you did contemplation during a psychedelic state, it would supercharge the contemplation, a bit like how kriya yoga's spiritual state supercharges contemplation.

In my experience, its not kriya yoga which changes your consciousness. Its the contemplation done during a kriya yoga state. Kriya yoga is just the doorway. If you continue to do kriya yoga without contemplation or letting go of the kriya yoga techniques, then you'll get no where, maybe just get better at getting into that state (for sitting or contemplation). 

Alan Watts quote of (paraphrasing) "hang up the phone once you've got the message" applies to kriya yoga. Stop doing the techniques once you're in the right state. Then in that state its contemplation or still sitting time. 

I would assume psychedelics would be a bit like kriya yoga where it gets you into the right state to go hardcore in contemplation, and that would increase your baseline more than contemplating in a non psychedelic/kriya state. 

My current understanding is, psychedelics are a easier form of kriya yoga. Instead of doing all those poses and breath work, you just take the psychedelic. But that's my fantasy. I'm yet to try them. I'm just hoping I went through spore syringes and getting a glove box and flow hood not all for nothing haha. 

Edited by electroBeam

16 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

You mean the ego's layers shed permanently, is that way rewires brain means?

Yes, but rewiring the brain means other things as well such as shifts in your perception, stronger focus, calmer mind, etc. There are many well-documented benefits of neuroplasticity.

The Wim Hof Method, for example, seems to rewire the brain and the body. Then Wim Hof can do cool stuff normal people can't.

@Leo Gura Alright yeah so an avid psychedelic user will know many things about the universe, things which a meditator for 40 years wont know, deep things, but will have chunks of ego in tact, not as calm mind, less focus, etc. 

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The Wim Hof Method, for example, seems to rewire the brain and the body. Then Wim Hof can do cool stuff normal people can't.

Of course that's relative to the person, for some, meditation will do lots and wim hof will do no neuroplasticity, and for others wim hof will do lots and meditation will do nothing.

@electroBeam If you do meditation properly it will definitely rewire your brain. There's no maybe about it. The maybe is in your technique and rigor of practice. If your rigor is crap then your results will be iffy.

The brain can be trained just like a muscle. But you have to flex it.

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@electroBeam If you do meditation properly it will definitely rewire your brain. There's no maybe about it. The maybe is in your technique and rigor of practice. If your rigor is crap then your results will be iffy.

I don't know, there are highly effective techniques out there like kriya yoga, and wim hof method, and whenever I try and do them I feel very little to no results. And I do them very rigorously and with a lot of seriousness for long periods of time. I've got a fear of missing out, because I see people having so much results with those techniques and I just can't seem to get any. However, during meditation for me its very easy to feel love and bliss, and during contemplation you can inquire into infinity quite easily. Sometimes I think I'm missing out by limiting myself to just meditation, but other times just doing meditation feels more right and in sync with my intuition, and it feels like I don't need other methods because meditation is already working well and I just need to do more of it, even if I've been using the same one for the past 2 years lol.

Maybe psychedelics will help with this? Tell me what techniques I should practice and whether my fears of missing out/limiting what I practice are warranted

And based on what you've said above, I feel like actually my neurotransmitters are upgraded on average, yet my baseline is very low on average. Because inquiring into mystical states is quite easy(like infinity) yet there is lots of neurotic stuff in this state of consciousness. Although this doesn't really make sense because I've only meditated and not taken psychedelics before. But to be honest, I don't really care about calmness of mind or peace or whatever, I just care about omnipresence and knowing what the fuck is going on. Although calmness of mind is usually a prerequisite to omnipresence. 

Edited by electroBeam

@electroBeam That's a more specific, complex case which you'll have to troubleshoot. Lots of people these days have ADD and poor focus for a variety of reasons.

10 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

All my awakenings happened a few weeks into meditation and then a month or so after that.

Nowadays  I don't meditate much anymore but i need to get back to it.   Leo's correct in that for most people mystical states will be very hard to reach without psychedelics.  But if its the right time for you and you are spiritually gifted it could definitely happen and also be extremely powerful.   I was fortunate as everything clicked at once within a few months time.   And i wasn't seeking anything.  It was kind of like a once in a lifetime thing.  Though not to say it couldn't happen again with more meditation.. 

As for my concentration levels - they are really good..  I can block out a tornado if i wanted to lol.  A blessing and a curse :)

Just out of curiosity (and a bit of inspiration), was there a specific meditation technique that you were following?