DLH

Leo’s video Feedback

63 posts in this topic

It has come to my attention the topic title is not appropriate and has touched some people’s sensitive spots.  I apologize for the dramatic title. Unfortunately, I am unable to change the title due to technicalities, but would like to change the titled to, “Leo’s video Feedback” :x

53 minutes ago, DLH said:

What makes you think I have not reached some deeper layers of consciousness?  Believe me, I have gone down many rabbit holes beyond physical mind consciousness.  Having said that, I am still a student learning, growing and sharing!  

I do not think you have not reached some deeper layers of consciousness and have not gone down rabbit holes. That’s not the point at all. 

I speak English fluently and I’m at an intermediate level of Spanish. If I focus on my English fluency and am unaware of gaps in my Spanish, I will not be able to increase my Spanish fluency. My English fluency does not compensate for my gaps in Spanish. 

A mindset of “I don’t have any gaps in Spanish. I speak English fluently”, will prevent more expansive exploration. If I interpret a native Spanish speaker as asleep, scratching the surface and basic - I am shutting the door to exploring this realm. However, having gaps in Spanish doesn’t mean the native Spanish speaker can speak English or Chinese. The native Spanish speaker can have gaps. Nor does it mean I am not fluent in English. What it means is that I am unaware of my gaps in Spanish and don’t have the curiosity or interest in exploring that. 

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

It’s very common for a mind to assume it is aware of that which it is unaware of. . . If you focus on three grains of sand in your hand, the mind will assume it is aware of the depth of sand. The three grains represent 100% of the sand in that person’s field of awareness. If someone aware of the beach, points and says “those three grains in your hand are limited, look up at the beach” - the other person would need to recognize they are missing something and look up. If the person says “I am aware of the depth of the beach” while assuming the three grains of sand in the hand is the beach, they will be unable to expand. This will keep the mind in a contracted state.

Assumptions of awareness and knowing is a major block to expansion. Openness and curiosity are keys to expansion. I’m not saying there is anything wrong with sharing ideas, thoughts and beliefs. That’s not what I’m pointing to. What is being pointed to are assumptions and lack of curiosity regarding extensive experience and expertise.

Imagine I went to an Ayahuasca retreat with a tribe in Peru and tried to share the understanding of Aya and Peruvian culture I gained through direct experience with someone who had never done Aya and had never been to Peru. After I try to explain a bit, the person says “all that stuff is basic. Here are some books that go deep about Aya and Peru”. There is nothing wrong with those books about Aya and Peru. The problem is closing the door on the person with actual direct experience of Aya and Peru due to assumptions and lack of curiosity. This person will not be able to expand in this area and have missed an opportunity.

Why is it I feel you have a Bee in your bonnet?  I have read what you are sharing with me, and I appreciate your thoughts and concerns.  I get the feeling you are missing the deeper intent of my post.  I watched Leo’s video and most of the revelations that he shared.  I have personally experienced most of what Leo experienced in this last video, but from different POVs.  As a “fellow student” I am sharing POVs that I experienced that may have gone deeper than what he is sharing.   I have ventured into other realities, different dream states, seen multiple earth realities happening in the past, present and future simultaneously.  I was literally lost for a very long time trying to understand these experiences. 

Having said that, I went down many rabbit holes and when I returned I was lost trying to make sense of my experiences.  What I found what really helped ME solidify and integrate the experiences I had into words, thoughts, ideas, imaginations, beliefs, feelings and emotions, are the books I shared in my post.  I am not sure about the rest of you, but I find it very useful to hear, see, touch, feel, taste other people’s perspectives.  Especially when they have traveled down the unknow roads of reality and consciousness.

Edited by DLH

42 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I do not think you have not reached some deeper layers of consciousness and have not gone down rabbit holes. That’s not the point at all. 

I speak English fluently and I’m at an intermediate level of Spanish. If I focus on my English fluency and am unaware of gaps in my Spanish, I will not be able to increase my Spanish fluency. My English fluency does not compensate for my gaps in Spanish. 

A mindset of “I don’t have any gaps in Spanish. I speak English fluently”, will prevent more expansive exploration. If I interpret a native Spanish speaker as asleep, scratching the surface and basic - I am shutting the door to exploring this realm. However, having gaps in Spanish doesn’t mean the native Spanish speaker can speak English. Nor does it mean I am not fluent in English. 

Thanks for sharing "Your" perspective!  Just remember, it’s your POV amongst many!

@DLH It looks like I’m not able to articulate well here. I’m not trying to discredit any of your experience or POVs. I think they have a lot of value and I appreciate you sharing them with the forum. That’s not what I’m pointing to. Even given your immense experience into various realms, it doesn’t mean there is nothing missed. Pointing to a potential gap in no way dismisses all the other fillings. You seem to be perceiving me as off-base and have no interest or curiosity in this regard. That’s totally fine, we are simply mirrors to each other of each other.

From the POV you seem to be holding, I am off-base with a bee in my bonnet. This is correct from that perception held. Here, I am off-base with a bee in my bonnet. Labeling as “your perspective of amongst many POVs” can be a door closer. There would be no space to explore, which is totally fine.

Reality is 100% correct within the reality created. You don’t want to explore room 342 in the Grand Hotel, which is totally cool. Perhaps room 342 has a bunch of cockroaches and a clogged toilet. Or perhaps there isn’t even a room 342. . . 

@Meta-Man As @zeroISinfinity always preaches 

Love Love Love Love 

The True awakening to lovE and abundance and integration of tbis solves a lot/ all the problems on here most people have, living from love and as love is the ultimate solution.

Although when you know everything as YOU how is it possible to do anything but love and serve? 

And, of course enjoy the beauty you created in the most loving way possible, Life is amazing :x

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

5 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@DLH It looks like I’m not able to articulate well here. I’m not trying to discredit any of your experience or POVs. I think they have a lot of value and I appreciate you sharing them with the forum. That’s not what I’m pointing to. Even given your immense experience into various realms, it doesn’t mean there is nothing missed. Pointing to a potential gap in no way dismisses all the other fillings. Yet you seem to be perceiving me as off-base (which I would say is also reflective of a gap) and have no interest or curiosity in this regard. That’s totally fine. From that POV, I am off-base with a bee in my bonnet. You are correct from that perception. And labeling it “your perspective of amongst many POVs” can also be a door closer. There would be no space to explore, which is totally fine. I wish you the best. 

Thanks for sharing.  I am seriously trying to understand where you are coming from!

I am also trying to be as nonjudgmental as I can, and at the same time express my POVs in a health, loving, compassionate manner.  I am a student with much to learn, but also one that has experienced a lot in my 60 years on Earth!  

And yes, you can teach an old dog new tricks, and an old dog can teach you young whippersnappers a few tricks as well! 

Got to go, my wife is giving me the Evil Eye!✌

14 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Love is what matters. Not aliens, ghouls, rainbow colored zebras and otherworldly realities. Those are distractions imo

Sitting in a chair patting yourself on the back saying I am Love, and Love is all that matters without fully embracing and exploring all of God’s creations is, IMHO, boring!

Love can only be fully realized when you have fully explored all of Loves potential and probable realities!

Sorry, but that’s just my POV

Edited by DLH

@DLH Different strokes for different folks, I definitely agree. 

Anything that comes from love,

I support! :) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Sorry, one last input before my wife throws me into the Old Dog House!

Read the books, and then let's talk!

2 hours ago, DLH said:

Your ability to articulate and systematically discriminate thoughts, ideas and beliefs far exceed my own abilities.  

Having said that, it’s time for you to take your members beyond the basics:

God = Love

Nothing = Everything

You are God

You are imagining everything

You are me

Only one Consciousness

Love is the answer!

Etc., etc., etc.

These, IMHO, are just 3D and some basic 4D perspectives that are at best, forms of foreplay. 

You have shared with me many profound insights and perspectives and I would like to return the favor.  If you really want to explore what reality is!  May I suggest you read the following books:

Seth Speaks: The Eternal Validity of the Soul.

The Nature of Personal Reality.

The "Unknown" Reality Vol. 1 &2

The Nature of the Psyche:

The Individual and the Nature of Mass Events

Dreams, Evolution and Value Fulfillment, Vol. 1 &2

Your thread appears like trolling to me, but I want to give you the benefit of the doubt. You mentioned your ability to discriminate thought is inferior, and yet the books sited can help realization beyond the ‘basic’ realizations you listed. Please share what it is you’re eluding to but haven’t mentioned. Otherwise this thread is a clear attempt of trolling. Thanks. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

42 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Your thread appears like trolling to me, but I want to give you the benefit of the doubt. You mentioned your ability to discriminate thought is inferior, and yet the books sited can help realization beyond the ‘basic’ realizations you listed. Please share what it is you’re eluding to but haven’t mentioned. Otherwise this thread is a clear attempt of trolling. Thanks. 

I'm sorry you perceive it that way Nahm.  Is there a possibility that you are projecting the “attempt to troll” in your own response?

We see and perceive what we want to see and perceive through our own prejudices, biases, and beliefs. I am no stranger to my own prejudices, biases and beliefs, but if you feel the need to go down that path and go beyond the intent of what I am trying to share, so be it!   Do as you like, and live a day long.

Having said that, I will also give you the benefit of the doubt, that you are responding with nothing less than the utmost Love and Compassion!

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

So appreciate those keeping track of content on these type of forums, otherwise it would devolve into just ego vomiting all over the place which would make it harder for us newbies or seekers to sift through and possibly causing a sincere seeker to vier off into a ditch of confusion.  There's a need for clear boundaries with these types of discussions. So Thank you most sincerely. 

55 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Love IS all reality. Love can only be realized by fully surrendering oneself. You can sit in your grandmas rocking chair and realize this. As long as you give up yourself.

I like you Meta-Man, and I know you are coming from the heart, so thanks for the link!  

On the other hand, let’s agree to disagree about our POVs with LOVE!

I watched the video you sent and many others on youtube, now read a few of the books I have mentioned and then we can share the definition of LOVE that you and a few other people on this forum seem to throw around so freely without questioning its essence at the microscopic levels.  Not saying I more conscious or aware of the many facets of Love than you are, but it seems we are perceiving and contextualizing it from different POVs. :x

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

I am not sure what it is you want Nahm?  I thought it was clear that “IMHO” there is much more to reality than what Leo or others have shared.  How is that Trolling?  I "feel" you jump the gun and maybe were a little trigger happy.

Why do I also get the “feeling” that a few people on this forum are taking things way to personal, and are possibly feeling a need to defend their leader?  Sorry, but that’s my perception.

Having said that, I also shared in the topic that there are books available that explain my POVs much deeper than I, or anyone here on these forums can explain in language that makes sense to “ME” and possibly others.  That is why I am sharing. 

Are you really expecting me to recite and answer every question from 15 years of material that Jane Roberts and Seth accumulated on consciousness, reality and awareness?  No offence, but the Seth material has been well documented and studied in numerous Universities and by many Gurus in the last 50 years.  One of the main intents for this topic is to point individuals in that direction, which they may, or may not find useful.  Nothing more or nothing less.

In all fairness, and with Love and Compassion, read one of the books if you are interested, if not, don't.  No one should be made responsible to do the work for others!

So, let’s take a step back and put feelings and emotions aside and try to perceive the intent of my topic from the heart and not just cherry pick a few perceptions that I may, or may not have expressed with the utmost awareness and compassion. 

Respectfully

A “Student” sharing thoughts, ideas, and beliefs!

Edited by DLH

@DLH

Moderating, there’s always a consideration of the guidelines, and then making a call. It’s not a science. I read the thread three times before assigning the warning, and again just now. Imo, it’s trolling, and that is prohibited in the guidelines. I do however, feel you are being honest in that you don’t see it. I already offered an explanation, and you can look into trolling more by googling it if you’re interested. If you want my two cents on where you’re stuck, I’m happy to help. By “two cents”, I don’t mean a superior perspective or understanding, I mean some misc guy’s opinion, which may or may not be heard, and may or may not be useful. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 hours ago, DLH said:

Nothing = Everything

This is so funny: there is a band called "Death" that has a song called "Nothing Is Everything". Hahahahahahaha

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@DLH

Moderating, there’s always a consideration of the guidelines, and then making a call. It’s not a science. I read the thread three times before assigning the warning, and again just now. Imo, it’s trolling, and that is prohibited in the guidelines. I do however, feel you are being honest in that you don’t see it. I already offered an explanation, and you can look into trolling more by googling it if you’re interested. If you want my two cents on where you’re stuck, I’m happy to help. By “two cents”, I don’t mean a superior perspective or understanding, I mean some misc guy’s opinion, which may or may not be heard, and may or may not be useful. 

Okay Nahm, I will take your word that the way I presented my topic may be considered trolling.  If that’s the way it came across than I apologize.  That was not my intent. 

Looking back at my thoughts and feelings while watching Leo’s video I was a little disappointed with the content.  It seems he is dancing around the same topics from different angles, but also from the same physical perspective using different words.  I guess that is the shadow I have to accept for having expectations!   My expectations were hoping Leo would really get into the textures, sensations and intricacies of conscious reality at the microscopic levels. 

Also looking back on my thoughts and feelings, I was triggered by some of Leo’s use of words that he had reached these great depths of awareness and consciousness about God and Love that maybe no one else has!  When I hear such expressions of knowingness I get annoyed and triggered because I have listened and studied way to many gurus over the years, and it has been my experience that most of them “Don’t Know, that they Don’t Know”, when they make such similar, direct or indirect statements.  Hence, the topic I wrote.

I take ownership that I allowed some of my feelings and emotions to get into the message I was trying to convey.  Having said that, from my POV, Leo “may” not have reached the levels of consciousness and awareness that is profoundly Earth shattering and beyond anything already spoken or awakened on Earth.  I am only saying that from a place of Love.  IMHO, he needs to perceive reality from different POVs that may help him to awaken to other probable realities, consciousness, awareness, and Love.  Agian, IMHO.  I could be completely wrong, but that is my POV, and I am only saying this from all the different experiences, perspectives I have had, done, read and observed. 

I am in no way better, or more advanced than anyone else here.  I humbly see things differently than many of the POVs expressed here, and only offer and share my POVs to help others explore and broaden the mind.

Resonate, or not resonate, it’s all part of the human conscious mind experience!

DLH

Edited by DLH

2 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

I’m not saying this is an extreme form, yet a mind that thinks it was innocently and genuinely just trying to contribute, will not be able to see other dynamics. 

Thank you, you are right on many levels.  I have lots to learn, and that is why I am sharing.  Not only to share my POVs with others, but also to receive other POVs that I may, or may not be aware of.   My initial intent was to hold Leo’s feet to the fire, but also for him to wake the F up to other POVs, with some possible avenues to explore!  “Karma”.  I just had my own feet held to the fire to awaken. 

You just made me more aware that I was not coming completely from the heart, which I did try to rectify by making changes to the initial dramatic Title, but not fast, far and deep enough.   I realize now that Love and Compassion can sometimes be misunderstood and misused when expressing POVs.   I have seen it a lot in this forum and now see it in my own message.

I still hold some of my POV’s in the topics content as valid to some degree, but in hindsight, should have been more aware of how my feelings were sabotaging the delivery of my message!

Again, thanks for the feedback from the heart.