Max1993

Question about the nature of God

21 posts in this topic

I can comprehend Leo's explanation of absolute infinity. It's what you are, it's what I am. However I have a question about creation itself. Perhaps there are folks here that may have some insight. So it seems like there is a designer designing (ex. meticulously each arm hair) since infinite imagination allows for that. However, isn't nothingness just an infinite empty clay where absolutely everything can be already found? Everything is already existing and is contained within this nothingness, before even the thought or need for creation . So if everything can be found why would anything need to be created in the first place? Why would anything need to be invented? This is mysterious to me. I just want to understand what God is more vividly. Maybe this question is irrelevant because strange loops aren't meant to be explainable. However, to who's reading please share your understanding. Is it a singularity which contains everything and it simply just needs to "be", OR is there a creative designer meticulously imagining everything and choosing distinctions/lifetimes within the void? That's my question. 

Thank you! I will grasp this soon, I know it! 

One thing to try is imagine a vivid experience then let if fade away.

As above so below. By playing with the human mind you can understand the mind of Self. 

Another is astral project and then repeat “non dual state now” , “infinity now” , or “zen guru”.  

1 hour ago, Meta-Man said:

If you want to understand what God is more vividly you need direct experience/awakening.

The designer and the designed are One. You are the One.

Nothingness = Somethingness

Existence = Non-Existence

The dreamer and the dreamt are One.

The imaginator and the imagined are One.

They cannot exist without eachother. Because they are exactly that - One and the same.

You are God, there is nothing but God.

The mind will never grasp Non-Duality

Well said.

You are creating all of "reality" by willing it into Being through Infinite Mind.  Infinite Mind is Infinite Love.

You are creating reality which is Love through Love as you ARE Love.  You are creating Yourself from Yourself

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

There is nothing. We are all alone together. A profound loneliness in the plane of all possible existence. You are dreaming by yourself in a forever ineluctable self-chase. You might not need psychedelics, meditation or death to reach enlightenment, because awakening is whatever you wanted it to be. There is no ego defense mechanism because nobody is attacking you. It is pure imagination of a dream state interlaced within your own true self. Miracles don't happen within reality because it is exactly that, the duality we wanted it to be. There is nothing to resist, nothing to fear, no suffering, only you avoiding yourself. Everything is crafted with a deep sense of balance, pure kindness as ultimate intent. Except we know very well how much infinite intelligence cannot be contained. The loop eventually unweaves itself. All there is, is Love. Of course! Only such immense Love could lock itself into infinity, which is its own unavoidable self!

God is Love YAYAYA

1575554836745.gif

Edited by gswva

@Meta-Man I mean in the sense that the perspective itself is pure imagination. It could've been anything.

45 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

At some point it stops being helpful

What do you mean? I'm open to more understandings inside duality, but if I said something wrong based on the experience itself. I'm sorry!

4 hours ago, Max1993 said:

Is it a singularity which contains everything and it simply just needs to "be", OR is there a creative designer meticulously imagining everything and choosing distinctions/lifetimes within the void?

It's both

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura The only thing that exists is my direct experience right now. It is chosen by Me from the infinite possibilities within the Infinite Imagination, or void. Is this correct? 

In other words, I am what God has chosen to be right now. The whole of it.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

11 minutes ago, roopepa said:

@Leo Gura The only thing that exists is my direct experience right now. It is chosen by Me from the infinite possibilities within the Infinite Imagination, or void. Is this correct? 

In other words, I am what God has chosen to be right now. The whole of it.

Basically

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Max1993

Welcome to the forum :)

If infinity = unlimited in any way, infinity can appear as any imaginable creation. But if infinity is consciousness, it already knows itself as that which it is appearing as. So there would be no possibility of any experience, as every apparent creation is conscious it is consciousness / itself. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Leo Gura Do you think it’s possible to become fully conscious of reality as humans. Or do our bodies need to die first?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

24 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Max1993 It’s so sneaky, that it wasn’t even being sneaky. 

Cery wierd that you said that now. Like really wierd ya know. 

Loving & Healing... Holy fuck. 

Wow. So beautiful that it's truly infinite and can do that. Yet also so baffling that existence prevailed, even though it's possible to discover it being inevitable by design. I'v awakened to the idea that nothing and infinity are the same, yet no-matter how total the understanding becomes, there is this lingering mystery. For example, there is this burning desire to remember the moment when I imagined water, I want to know that moment intimately, the same way I know this moment. I want to get a familiar sense of the mechanics of creation, as I feel I was once conscious when I created everything. Even if I saw every nook and cranny of infinity I would still ask (as this ego) why is it natural for nothingness to be aware? What allows awareness to be? Does infinite intelligence work in a comprehensible way? It's clearly working, we are here, so there must be a "how" to how it's working, maybe it's too epic to grasp, but It can't not have a "way' it must be doing it in a certain fashion right? There must be some strange process that can be comprehensible at least to the infinitely intelligent itself.  Although Leo did say, "It doesn't know how it's doing it", has anyone here ever felt what creating feels like? 

41 minutes ago, Max1993 said:

That's a great explanation  

btw I'm just all talk and asleep. The explanation is based on what can be learned from Leo and the people here, mixed by a low awareness sense of understandings. It can be unhelpful.

@gswva I understand. Relatively speaking it's a good explanation. I was led by little breadcrumbs to my first awakening, the right breadcrumbs could come from anywhere.