Ya know

Isn't God a bit arrogant?

35 posts in this topic

@Ya know Knowing a thing is way different from thinking about how it is or should be. Spirituality is the most worth while thing to seek. But that's just my opinion. The implications of spirituality is just amazing. Once you awaken quite enough you just flow with life.

Mahadev

1 hour ago, Ya know said:

@Meta-Man Why does he give you such shitty hardware though?

It's like God's designed a computer and intentionally installed a bunch of viruses on it, then fucks off and leaves you to troubleshoot it yourself for your entire life, just so you can get the privilege of using a normal system. 

Your body/mind (same thing ultimately) is not some shitty hardware, it's the most advanced and sophisticated system/tool that we know of, and it was gifted to you at birth (You gifted it to yourself that is). You just don't know how it works or how to use it properly, so it doesn't function properly and you start feeling like sh*t. The good news is, this gift you got given at birth, can heal and regenerate itself, so if you learn the basics like how to sit, stand, walk, breathe, lie down, eat and breathe correctly, things like joyfulness, clarity, energy, etc. will naturally arise. 

2 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Ok MYSELF full Conciousness/Love call me when I bang Gigi Hadid in my new Mansion in Miami. 

God damn what is THIS. 

Now I don't give a damn about hippie chick. 

:|

Hmmm assumptions that God has anything to do with the ego..

The ego is a survival mechanism that has outlived its usefulness...

Now it's like a runaway train... it's become an entity unto itself.

We thank you ego for your evolutionary advantage in survival... but now we live in the comfort of our own homes and do not need to be paranoid and looking over our shoulders for animals or others to attack.

You have now become a dysfunctional survival mechanism...we no longer need that kind of separation, paranoia and greed.

The pendulum can swing back more towards the center...

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

46 minutes ago, Artaemis said:

:|

Ok ok ok. 

She doesn't know to cook, ok. That's a big minus. Maybe Gigi knows. 

Not a virgin like my new guru alpha Elliott expects me to find.

Where to find virgin Christian women? Having high hopes in Gigi you know. 

21 minutes ago, Artaemis said:

This is how the spiritual Nazi is created. 

That's an interesting label... lots of labeling on the forum these days.

Good label or bad label in your opinion?

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

25 minutes ago, Artaemis said:

This is how the spiritual Nazi is created. 

? Yes exactly nazi ?. Good one thank you. ?❤️?

As ? are focused on being rightand correct about labels no me inside nothing matters.Sweet ONE focus on your ❤️ focus on Love in general. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

The Mind likes to label things place them in boxes and pretend like it understands what is in the box.

Its just what the Mind does to sort through the overwhelming amount of data coming in.

Knowing is a trap....

Unknowing is to be free...

5 hours ago, Ya know said:

I mean, if I have the choice between living in my ego and having eternal suffering, or waking up to the reality that I'm God and living in love - there isn't really a choice is there? 

Is his whole schtick that he wants attention? Giving you infinite paths but only one worthwhile? Why would he create a world where the only right way to exist is to essentially suck his dick? Kind of egocentric? 

It's way more complex than that, if it was just about "pushing the right or wrong buttons" we'd already be all enlightened.

Also, God is not a separate thing, Everything is god.

2 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

That's an interesting label... lots of labeling on the forum these days.

Good label or bad label in your opinion?

Good and bad.  

2 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

? Yes exactly nazi ?. Good one thank you. ?❤️?

As ? are focused on being rightand correct about labels no me inside nothing matters.Sweet ONE focus on your ❤️ focus on Love in general. 

❤️

Love you. *hugs*

10 minutes ago, Artaemis said:

Good and bad.  

I like that it = 0 

?

@zeroISinfinity I almost fell into my own trap. It's tricky to balance.  But I trust if I keep an open heart I can manage.

It's not like a test or anything..

It's okay for the conditioned body/mind to judge things as good or bad or in between....the underlining recognition that its just conditioning is where the Freedom lies...?

like Leo says: awareness alone is Curative...

19 hours ago, Ya know said:

I mean, if I have the choice between living in my ego and having eternal suffering, or waking up to the reality that I'm God and living in love - there isn't really a choice is there? 

Is his whole schtick that he wants attention? Giving you infinite paths but only one worthwhile? Why would he create a world where the only right way to exist is to essentially suck his dick? Kind of egocentric? 

well if you follow the teachings of Mongu9719 then yes God is a bit arrogant.