Flowerfaeiry

Why doesn't Leo agree with conspiracy theories?

92 posts in this topic

@roar Have you ever watched any of Ickes videos and read any of his books or? 

His main message in all talks, and all books is this- 

We are Infinite awareness having an experience and we are all one. 

Therefore, this is no need to constantly look for division but actually work together for a better world.

Thats not too different to what most spiritual teachers talk about is it? The man has certainly had some spiritual awakenings, and also talks about Psychedelics. 

He then talks of a global “cult” that control the world, do I believe all of it? Of course not, but you can’t deny he’s got a LOT right over the years. 

I mean he’s been talking about Pedophilia amongst the elite since the 90s and we’ve seen the likes of Saville, Epstein and Prince Andrew just recently, and I think that’s barely a toe in the water of the truth. 

Agenda 2030 has been admitted by the UN also, so I mean he wasn’t wrong on that one either? 

I am very open minded to many sources and will listen to what people say and their evidence behind it before judging them.

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

I don't really care about being attacked honestly, I'm just gonna speak what I think, if you wanna censor me, do that.

And first of all I wanna say that I don't believe in every conspiracy theory but many if not most have some truth too it, some more than others and if you really do enough research you realize that it's all interconnected. Of course I understand that you doubt many conspiracy theories because they don't make sense if you don't have the context with other conspiracy theories, it's a holistic picture that you need to develop in order to even understand conspiracy theorists and yes some of them are totally nuts for sure, but others are just fighters for freedom! Just like many spiritual people.
In other words how many coincidences need to happen until something is mathematically nearly impossible? And that's what conspiracy theorists realize, it's not that they find solid proof because solid proof would require extreme measures. Do you know how Epstein got busted? A drone flew to his Pedo Island and filmed what was happening, what do you think people who were saying all this before were called? Right, conspiracy theorists and what motivated that dude to film with a drone? Exactly that. Without that we would have never known. We NEED to investigate such things! Don't you notice how the ridicule of conspiracy theories is just a defense strategy to discredit honest investigators?
Do you have any idea how many people already died because they wanted to expose such things and do you have any idea how many people actually exposed such things and are not even being believed? Imagine you would be ritually abused as a child and nobody would believe you and call you crazy and a conspiracy theorists.
How many more famous people need to get busted for people to get into their heads what's going on?!
Epsteins Pedo island did obviously exist and is not a conspiracy and soo many people in high places have been there. Including Bill Clinton, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg and many more... What do you think they've been there for?
Why is it so rarely covered by the media when pedophile rings get busted?
Who of you seriously still believes that 9/11 wasn't an inside job? So now what's the conclusion you take out of it being an inside job? There are people who are powerful and evil enough to do such things and they even have the power to bury anyone who tries to expose the truth, they've buried it for almost 20 years now although it's obvious as heck and like 50% of people or even more already know and still just now proper disclosure seems to pop up and yet it's officially still a conspiracy theory which is absolutely ludicrous.
People expect us to give them all the facts without doing research for themselves, that's really the big problem with all this. We are working with exactly the principle of how many coincidences until something is mathematically impossible, so how are we supposed to convey it to you with facts? This is way to complex and too big to really put together in a coherent picture, there are so many topics that are interconnected and have to be studied independently of each other and then if you dig deep enough into all of them a coherent picture starts to emerge. Like spiritual work this is more of a matter of experiencing for yourself rather than having it spoonfed to you.

Edited by LaucherJunge

2 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

Can you explain what destruction would happen by attempting to educate the dangers of EMF and 5G, and presenting an alternative view point?

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2020/apr/06/at-least-20-uk-phone-masts-vandalised-over-false-5g-coronavirus-claims

And this is just obvious physical destruction. It goes a lot deeper. Conspiracy theories are really the last thing the world needs as of now. The world needs trust and stability, not people turning against the system.

I've also noticed lots of fake profiles spreading disinformation and linking to highly questionable videos on social media. E.g. they're promoting conspiracy theories that Bill Gates is somehow the reason behind the pandemic.

Just know that instability in the West might be exactly what some parties want, and that you by promoting conspiracy theories are contributing to instability in a time where we absolutely don't need it.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-disinformation/russia-deploying-coronavirus-disinformation-to-sow-panic-in-west-eu-document-says-idUSKBN21518F

I am myself, heaven and hell.

@Commodent
Maybe these people have more of a reason to believe what they believe than you think and are saving your asses while you are on here discrediting them? Just food for thought, not claiming anything.

A collapse would be great, basically it's like an ego death, it's needed to emerge in a more beautiful and brighter light than ever before. People don't know anymore what freedom actually means.

@LaucherJunge Really well said and kudos for not giving a fuck what people think, well done! ??

@Commodent  I didn’t say I agreed with people destroying the masts, but what other power do we have right now, especially those that disagree with 5G, it’s being rolled out without any studies proving its safety, it’s literally crazy imo, conspiracy or no conspiracy I care about my health, my families and everyone’s. 

Regards to Bill Gates, he’s the 2nd largest donor to the WHO, and a huge proponent of Mass Vaccinations that conveniently benefit him financially, Make of that what you will. He’s also been known to say he believes the Earth is overpopulated and that if we work really hard we could reduce it by 10%, wtf? 

Oh and Event 201 is basically his foundation and another (I forget the name) running a simulation of a worldwide Corona pandemic 6 weeks before it actually started, very strange coincidence yet again. 

It seems you haven’t even looked into this and are dismissing this at surface level, I used to do just that as well, at the minimum it’s thought provoking, and often backed with a substantial amount of evidence, and usually there’s a lot of Coincidences. 

I am not “promoting conspiracy theories” just looking deeper into what is actually going on and what the truth is, questioning everything basically. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

1 minute ago, LaucherJunge said:

@Commodent
Maybe these people have more of a reason to believe what they believe than you think and are saving your asses while you are on here discrediting them?

Every ego positionality can be defended endlessly. It's all a matter of consciousness and intentions, something which is easily discernable without going down the rabbit hole.

Your last paragraph makes what I'm pointing to rather evident...

@LfcCharlie4 Those spreading disinformation are usually just fueling pre-existing memes. That's what makes it so effective.

Oh, I went down the rabbit hole with 5G. But that was essentially unrewarding so I moved on.

Coincidences are not evidence. They can be found everywhere if you look hard enough.

@Commodent I will leave it here and say I respect your views and beliefs, and wish you nothing but love and happiness :) 

RE Coincidences: How many until it’s a mathematical impossibility? 

Anyways, like I said, we are all free to form our own judgements. And, as I mentioned Icke is certainly at least partially awakened and that’s his main message- raising our consciousness! 

Beyond that, of course he then divides opinions! 

21 minutes ago, Commodent said:

Every ego positionality can be defended endlessly. It's all a matter of consciousness and intentions, something which is easily discernable without going down the rabbit hole.

Your last paragraph makes what I'm pointing to rather evident...

@LfcCharlie4 Those spreading disinformation are usually just fueling pre-existing memes. That's what makes it so effective.

Oh, I went down the rabbit hole with 5G. But that was essentially unrewarding so I moved on.

Coincidences are not evidence. They can be found everywhere if you look hard enough.

You really went down the rabbit hole huh?

Would you move into a home right next/in close range of a 5g tower with/without your family/loved ones?

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@LfcCharlie4 As I said, if you look long and hard enough you can find coincidences everywhere. Bill Gates is a well-read man with good foreshight. Not just him, but many experts saw this pandemic coming.

I don't really see how his awakening is relevant. Awakened people fluctuate in consciousness all the time. That said, he would not be the first awakened person to be "lured in" by lower astral realities, that's for sure.

6 minutes ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

You really went down the rabbit hole huh?

Would you move into a home right next/in close range of a 5g tower with/without your family/loved ones?

Yes, I researched it for a couple of hours a few of months ago.

Ideally I would want minimize radiation, but I wouldn't be too worried if I had to. We surround ourselves with environmental stressor all the time without freaking out about it.

1 minute ago, Commodent said:

Yes, I researched it for a couple of hours a few of months ago.

Ideally I would want minimize radiation, but I wouldn't be too worried if I had to. We surround ourselves with environmental stressor all the time without freaking out about it.

Well, you sure wouldn't be minimizing it. You would be maximizing it. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

Distractions. The realest conspiracy is how much we bullshit ourselves. 

@Commodent
What is more likely, something that 1 or 2 coincidences point to or something that dozens or hundreds or even thousands of coincidences point to?
through every further coincidence it becomes more and more likely until it becomes nearly impossible not to be so.

What do you base it on him being in the realm of lower astral realities, maybe the realms he is moving in are actually higher than the realms media brainwashed people move in?? I rarely ever hear of consciousness work in media outlets, maybe yet another coincidence.

Edited by LaucherJunge

Just now, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

Well, you sure wouldn't be minimizing it. You would be maximizing it. 

That's why I said "ideally". In a perfect world I would be living close to nature with minimal environmental stressors. Noise pollution, that's the worst for me. EMF probably goes on the bottom of my list.

4 minutes ago, Commodent said:

That's why I said "ideally". In a perfect world I would be living close to nature with minimal environmental stressors. Noise pollution, that's the worst for me. EMF probably goes on the bottom of my list.

So its low on your list but you still acknowledge it as a stressor. Think about the people who have no choice but to live next to it and get exposure, maybe people already dealing with tons of other stressors as well. 

Health is a human right and rights are being breached. 

9 hours ago, Moreira said:

Speculation, and pointless, look how your ego reacts when your world vision is about to collapse, denial  and close mind are a typical ego defenses.

No, look how you theorise and become paranoid over subjects which you can never  and will never actually prove in a desperate attempt to feel as if you aren't being lied to, played,  or used as a pawn by "them".

Quit wasting your time and use your mind to do more productive things, and refrain from rudely telling me 

On 07/04/2020 at 7:23 AM, Moreira said:

justifying living in ignorance because you cant demonstrate conspiracy theories is pathetic

because I have been there and done that, it doesn't take any sort of genius to come up with a fucking conspiracy theory. 

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

I understand that conspiracies do happen and governments do cover up their misdeeds, but conspiracy theories are a lot of speculation and dangerous speculation at that as seen with the 5g causing coronavirus theory it which people damaged infrastructure for something based on a hunch.

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

@Chives99  Again, if you research into it instead of linking the first video you find on YT (that is by a die-hard materialist who trusts what the authorities tell him 100% btw) it isn't something based on a 'hunch' scientists who haven't been paid off by Big Pharma or Big Tech have literally shown with so many studies the dangers of EMF's and 5G, it isn't a conspiracy at all that 5G will harm your health.  

And, yes I don't necessarily agree with damaging infrastructure, but, at this point what else can people who don't agree with 5G do? It's going to cover the entire planet, so it's fairly hard to escape, and not one study that isn't funded by the Tech industry has proven it is completely safe. 

@Commodent a few hours isn't down the rabbit hole lol, that's like saying you went swimming when you dipped your toe in a puddle. 

EMF really shouldn't be at the bottom of your list, the problem is unless you are extremely sensitive, it is silently doing damage to your body daily. But, people don't want to hear that as it means changing many things about their home and relationship to technology. Like I said if you're interested in the science behind it read this article and then Dr Mercola's book. Everyone now knows Tobacco is a killer, but before that most believed it was healthy, the Wireless Tech industry have done an incredible job manipulating people into thinking Phones, 4G, WiFi etc are all completely safe. 

https://bengreenfieldfitness.com/article/lifestyle-articles/emf/

In regards to finding coincidences everywhere, again true, but I'm talking as many coincidences that make it mathematically impossible. 

To me, all this is proving is you've never actually done your own research into these organizations and people, you have to understand if what these people like Icke are saying is true, this Pandemic has been known about for years, and nothing is an accident, so saying 'Gates predicted this' is not something to be proud of. 

Like I said you can believe what you want, but from these interactions it is clear you have done little research into Gates, Musk, WHO, UN etc, for example the head of the WHO Tedros is actually a Marxist and has been linked to covering up several cholera outbreaks- a great figure to be spearheading health across the world. And, why should Gates who is a tech entrepreneur have such a big say in pushing out Vaccines?.... 

This article was one of the first I could find on Google and clearly has a Trump/ Right agenda but explains Tedros pretty well-

https://rairfoundation.com/blinded-by-beijing-world-health-organization-chief-is-a-china-funded-marxist-revolutionary/

And if you actually want to go down a 'rabbit hole' start looking into the UN's Agenda 21, like I said it isn't all 'lower entities' and the BS your saying it is, much of the Pedophilia is coming to light finally, and I'm sure much much more will do soon. 

@Chives99 And what's the damage being done by people being sheep and getting sick or even killed by 5G? The people obviously don't want this damn 5G, nobody asked about it, so many people warned about it and yet they just forcefully build that shit.