korbes

Leo says that awakening is the most important thing for all humans to pursue.. Help

15 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

So I don't remember what video Leo mentions this in, but he says that the biggest purpose for every human should be to pursue enlightenment. This struck me hard, as I don't feel ready to pursue enlightenment or spiritual awakenings, yet. Maybe later in life, but not now. Also he mentioned that the entire human race, is just god doing a colonoscopy on itself, which scared the fuck out of me. I feel like all my ambitions, my dreams, my hopes, my satisfaction and my inner fire, is pretty much closed down, after I've heard these statements from Leo. I see Leo as a very wise guy, with godlike passion, thoughts and I believe most of what he says is true, but I think i've been a kind of "blind-follower" of his YouTube channel, and I might not be ready for this high intelligence wisdom yet... But I just seem to be unable to handle all this right now. I don't really know what to do. How can I feel good and enjoy life again, when I got this knowledge from Leo? Is there a way to turn my perspective around? I feel like these statements he mentions, is closing down my horisont, I feel like there isn't much to life yet. I am afraid that if I even pursued enlightenment, my life would just get worse, because I wouldn't be able to handle to be a sort of an "outcast". 

I hope you understand me.

I would really appreciate some guidance on this issue.

Thanks!

:-)

Don't be a blind follower. Live your life the way you want. You don't have to sit around all day and meditate. I suggest reading David Hawkin's book "Letting Go" ... the important thing is to slowly undo more and more ego programming as you go, by being more and more playful, at peace with yourself and the world, relaxed, accepting of things as they are, and less judgmental, hateful, and resisting of "what is" in life. Do what you do but change the way you react to negative situations as they happen... learn to roll with the punches as you go, and you'll be headed the right direction. :)

This isn't a cult. You don't have to do everything lock and step with the way he says.. he is one man. He himself will tell you to read 100 different books by 100 different authors and don't listen to only what he says.

Edited by sholomar

7 minutes ago, sholomar said:

Don't be a blind follower. Live your life the way you want. You don't have to sit around all day and meditate. I suggest reading David Hawkin's book "Letting Go" ... the important thing is to slowly undo more and more ego programming as you go, by being more and more playful, at peace with yourself and the world, relaxed, accepting of things as they are, and less judgmental, hateful, and resisting of "what is" in life. Do what you do but change the way you react to negative situations as they happen... learn to roll with the punches as you go, and you'll be headed the right direction. :)

This isn't a cult. You don't have to do everything lock and step with the way he says.. he is one man. He himself will tell you to read 100 different books by 100 different authors and don't listen to only what he says.

That books has a lot of mixed reviews :D can you give me a recap?

But i'm not sure if I want to let go of my ego, I feel waay too vulnerable for this atm. 

I'm not sure what is right for me right now.

I don't want to lose my girlfriend, nor my family and my illusion about the world, but maybe I do want to give it up.. I don't know. 

I used to be super curious and deep into enlightenment, reading books, watching Leo's video all the time etc. Until I met my girlfriend, and now I for the first time, feel like I have something to lose. I know Actualized.org isn't a cult, but Leo's statements are so god damn convincing, that I can't stop believing everything he says. Also, I am way too naive. 

Is it possible to reach a state of consciousness, where you're mostly happy/satisfied/fulfilled, but not totally WOKE? I feel like all these other-world dimensions etc. are scarying me away. 

I should also mention, that I'm currently recovering from a traumatic experience that happened new years eve 2019/2020, which made me realize that my self-worth was at around 0%, and has been so for my entire life. I've always kissed peoples asses and been the biggest people pleaser. So I think I should focus on building this up right now. But somehow I also feel it is pointless, as nothing matters, in "Leo's worldview". 

But I guess my vulnerable feelings, could stem from that traumatic experience. That experience showed me a really ugly side of the human race and the world, which I don't like to face.

Its might be possible to pursue enlightenment and "worldly" goals together and in sync.

Edited by AlphaAbundance

“To know yourself as the Being underneath the thinker, the stillness underneath the mental noise, the love and joy underneath the pain, is freedom, salvation, enlightenment.”

— Eckhart Tolle

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

15 minutes ago, AlphaAbundance said:

:o:o:o

@AlphaAbundance By that reaction I gotta ask, what kind of worldly goals are we talking about?:D Jk. It's all Love.

@VeganAwake Nice!

Everything you do is pointless. Every path is just a path and it leads you to nowhere. Ask yourself: Is this path a path with heart? Try to do everything consciously. You dont have to give up any of your dreams. You do what you love and get enlightened in the process. The secret is: There is no secret. Drop all expectations. Its the controlled foolishness of the wizard. You are free as long as you dont fool yourself about your futility. Therefore you can go on as you dont know.

@korbes Recognize yourself where you are in the spiral (Spiral dynamics) then you can work from there way up. You are probably a mix of Orange/Green/Yellow more to less. Solid Yellow is the place where you wanna be, Turquoise is very radical. If you still have some material needs as in money, good looking cars, yourself looking good, getting hot girls in bed then focus on that. You can't skip ahead without achieving those things. Some can but it's a bit difficult.

Mahadev

How old are you? @korbes You seem pretty young. Because i am young and i have a hard time since i heard all of this teachings. But i am realizing more and more that this kind of work is another thing.

If you are incredibly open minded like me and always curious to explore, actually, realize this will lead you not in so good territory.

Leo is convincing? Why leo? Why not others? Have you studied the perspective of others? What makes you believe more in leo then other teachers?

For me, it was the passion he has. He sometimes really gets vulnerable in front of the camera, and i feel him. 

Since i always had a passion for life, i resonated with him for this reason.

But this teaching is so advanced, i think you should consider doing it after 10 years.

My advice to you, is delete his subscription to the channel. Don't follow his videos and the forum. Otherwise, what he says will always be ringing in your mind and it will distract you from what is most important. Your life and your personal development.

Build up your sense of self and develop a passion and a love for life. Don't listen to people here who say it's pointless and other bullshits like that. You don't know that. You only think you do.

In fact, you can always persue enlightenment later in life. Maybe 20 years later, if leo has done it, you can do it. There are psychedelics around and in the future even more info will be accessible.

It's not that if you don't grasp the absolute truth, you can't enjoy life. In fact, it's the other way around. Absolute truth has no relevance in your life. Really. People here talk about infinity,god,love. (And yet, they shit, they get depressed and have negative emotions too. Do you really think that leo doesn't suffer? Do you really think he wakes up everyday in orgasm? NO!) If you come to their face and you spit in their face, they will get mad too, because they are humans. Knowing all those things does not make them better. And if we all die and realize we are god, then you see, another reason to get that we are all on the same boat and nobody is special.

Edited by arlin

On 5.4.2020 at 10:06 PM, AlphaAbundance said:

Its might be possible to pursue enlightenment and "worldly" goals together and in sync.

Can you elaborate :)?