VeganAwake

Non-duality will never be understood from the subject/object perspective

96 posts in this topic

Yes you do ask a question.You cant keep making these stupid statements...What you mean to say is you are not sure whether you should ask a question or not.YOU DON’T KNOW.

Yes the level of spiritual narcissism can get insane when you tack on the I am God belief on top of the egoic self agenda...

It's great to have a living example of what not to do.

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

Yes the level of spiritual narcissism can get insane when you tack on the I am God belief on top of the egoic self agenda...

It's great to have a living example of what not to do.

You are so right with what you say but it is coming from both sides of the argument at the end of the day.With duality...You can’t make any definite statements like... I am God or I am not God.Period.You can flower it up as much as you want but you can’t.You're only option is to run the clock down to zilch and say that nothing matters anyway in the HOPE that you are God.Roll the dice.

At the precise moment when I'm making statements (eg 'I am/am not God), or asking questions (eg 'who is the thinker/observer') then I'm in duality by the fact of engaging my thinking mind. It's the gaps inbetween thoughts that, if I'm empty enough to purely observe,  the truth of it is revealed.  That's why I don't spend much time on self inquiry, it causes me to think too much ;)

9 minutes ago, silene said:

At the precise moment when I'm making statements (eg 'I am/am not God), or asking questions (eg 'who is the thinker/observer') then I'm in duality by the fact of engaging my thinking mind. It's the gaps inbetween thoughts that, if I'm empty enough to purely observe,  the truth of it is revealed.  That's why I don't spend much time on self inquiry, it causes me to think too much ;)

The GAP between thoughts is really interesting and something I am exploring myself.I agree that we take too much notice of thoughts sometimes.There is a real peace within the GAP.

1 hour ago, Mu_ said:

@VeganAwake

How can there be a subject/object perspective if there's never a someone having any experience and no perspectives ever being had?

Can I mirror image image (counter) that statement.....I not saying you are right or wrong and I HOPE you are not going to say I am right or wrong either.

11 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

Can I mirror image image (counter) that statement.....I not saying you are right or wrong and I HOPE you are not going to say I am right or wrong either.

There is only the appearance of a subject / object.   It is all imaginary.  This reality you are in right now - all form - is imaginary because God's true form is formlessness or the collapse of all separation into One.  Total Oneness is Infinity.  Infinity is groundless.  It is everything and nothing.  Because everything must include nothing and therefore negates itself.  Nothing holds everything within it.  Nothing IS everything.   And it is You!

Case closed. Class dismissed :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

There is only the appearance of a subject / object.   It is all imaginary.  This reality you are in right now - all form - is imaginary because God's true form is formlessness or the collapse of all separation into One.  Total Oneness is Infinity.  Infinity is groundless.  It is everything and nothing.  Because everything must include nothing and therefore negates itself.  Nothing holds everthing within it.   And it is You!

Case closed. Class dismissed :)

You can only HOPE it’s you.I’ve run the duality programme through to its conclusion.There are no definites in duality because there is always a counter statement ...always...in anything you think/ say.Even if everything collapses as you say there are no definites in the collapse either or youre just back into duality again.The rest of what you say is just pure speculation.All you have is a HOPE that what you say is accurate.Roll the dice again.

2 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

You can only HOPE it’s you.I’ve run the duality programme through to its conclusion.There are no definites in duality because there is always a counter statement ...always...in anything you think/ say.Even if everything collapses as you say there are no definites in the collapse either or youre just back into duality again.The rest of what you say is just pure speculation.All you have is a HOPE that what you say is accurate.Roll the dice again.

I have become Infinity (which is the same as becoming directly conscious that i am infinity ) and you can too!   It has to hit you one day that you just are yourself! And you will be drowning in your own Absolute Love.  You will be in Love with yourself as God.

don't take my word do self inquiry!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Like I am some some sort of black hole or Singularity or something,right?

But I like to play these games because I forgot what I really am to you know live life thing. 

Now I want to remember but I am so stubborn. 

5 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Like I am some some sort of black hole or Singularity or something,right?

But I like to play these games because I forgot what I really am to you know live life thing. 

Now I want to remember but I am so stubborn. 

Yeah God has to realize that it just is itself.  Think about that.  It is itself.  It has nowhere to go and no way to get outside of itself to point back at itself because it is omnipresent! So you / God just have to realize that you are yourself!

Damn i feel the Kundalini/ Love coursing through my body as i say this.  God damn.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I have become Infinity (which is the same as becoming directly conscious that i am infinity ) and you can too!   It has to hit you one day that you just are yourself! And you will be drowning in your own Absolute Love.  You will be in Love with yourself as God.

don't take my word do self inquiry!

I’ve done self enquiry enough to know that you can’t make definite statements  like you have.Definite statements go against duality.There is only a HOPE that what we believe to be accurate is in fact accurate.We may be wrong.There is always that possibility as well.

5 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

I’ve done self enquiry enough to know that you can’t make definite statements  

False! You have not self inquired enough.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

False! You have not self inquired enough.

Whats  false? I thought everything had collapsed in on itself and everything had become nothing or something or what ever.How do you even know what false is? 

4 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

Whats  false? I thought everything had collapsed in on itself and everything had become nothing or something or what ever.How do you even know what false is? 

Don't strawman me.  I'm telling you some of the deepest Truths you will ever hear.  I am you trying to wake you up.  Do the work and find out if its true but dismiss nothing. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Mu_ said:

@VeganAwake

How can there be a subject/object perspective if there's never a someone having any experience and no perspectives ever being had?

That's why it's called an illusion(Maya)

Identification with energy and thoughts create the experience of a separate individual here in the body experiencing everything else out there.(duality)

So the one who is pointing, the finger sticking out, what's being pointed at, and all the surrounding space is the exact same experience(non-duality not 2)

Experience and experiencer are not something separate.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi