LfcCharlie4

Link between 5G and Corona?

77 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, outlandish said:

There may be valid concerns about 5G, but it has absolutely nothing to do with COVID-19. It's complete mental laziness to confound the two, and embarrassing that this irresponsible conspiracy theory is even getting any around here.

Wash your hands, social distance, use a homemade mask when you have to go into public. This disease is caused by a biological virus and this kind of misinformed paranoid fantasy will kill people.

Yes certainly. The two are not confounded. But they can interact with each-other. 

GMO foods and glyphosate have nothing to do with Covid-19, but they exacerbate the problem. Its reasonable to at least acknowledge that this health crisis is not being helped by dirtier and stronger EMF radiation. And then do something about this 5g, not just sitting around saying "thats bullshit it has nothing to do with Covid 19" (not saying you are just a lot of people in general) while they are not contributing to any solutions with these valid 5g concerns. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

One of the better videos on the topic:

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

5 minutes ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

Yes certainly. The two are not confounded. But they can interact with each-other. 

GMO foods and glyphosate have nothing to do with Covid-19, but they exacerbate the problem. Its reasonable to at least acknowledge that this health crisis is not being helped by dirtier and stronger EMF radiation. And then do something about this 5g, not just sitting around saying "thats bullshit it has nothing to do with Covid 19" (not saying you are just a lot of people in general) while they are not contributing to any solutions with these valid 5g concerns. 

No, they don't interact with each other. There's not a shred of evidence that they do, and the idea doesn't even make any sense. The only thing they have in common is roots in sinophobia. In the case of 5G, perhaps we do need to be concerned with privacy issues from the hardware manufacturers, and with the high power used by the network causing problems with our bodies. But we really need to stress, none of this has anything to to with COVID-19.

Likewise, GMO foods and glysophate have their own problems, but again, absolutely nothing to do with COVID-19. There's no evidence or reason to think there would be a relationship. Don't confound them. We need to be very clear on what the cause of COVID-19 is, how it's transmitted, how pathogens work. Human lives are at stake, this isn't a time to fuck around with far-fetched conspiracies. 

It's dangerous to entertain this conspiracy theory because it casts fog in the public's understanding of this pandemic. The only way we're going to defeat this is by staying laser focused on stopping the pathogen from spreading in the community, and by identifying infections and isolating (and treating) them.  

There's a time and place for having a bit of fun with a conspiracy theory, but now is not that time. Don't be a fool. Stay home, wash your hands, use a mask when you go in public. Be smart, stay safe.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

39 minutes ago, outlandish said:

No, they don't interact with each other. There's not a shred of evidence that they do, and the idea doesn't even make any sense. The only thing they have in common is roots in sinophobia. In the case of 5G, perhaps we do need to be concerned with privacy issues from the hardware manufacturers, and with the high power used by the network causing problems with our bodies. But we really need to stress, none of this has anything to to with COVID-19.

Likewise, GMO foods and glysophate have their own problems, but again, absolutely nothing to do with COVID-19. There's no evidence or reason to think there would be a relationship. Don't confound them. We need to be very clear on what the cause of COVID-19 is, how it's transmitted, how pathogens work. Human lives are at stake, this isn't a time to fuck around with far-fetched conspiracies. 

It's dangerous to entertain this conspiracy theory because it casts fog in the public's understanding of this pandemic. The only way we're going to defeat this is by staying laser focused on stopping the pathogen from spreading in the community, and by identifying infections and isolating (and treating) them.  

There's a time and place for having a bit of fun with a conspiracy theory, but now is not that time. Don't be a fool. Stay home, wash your hands, use a mask when you go in public. Be smart, stay safe.

No, you are misunderstanding. Replace 5g with anything that stresses the body and lowers the immune system. That makes you more susceptible to becoming ill. Its a simple 2+2=4. If the body undergoes more stress the immune system lowers. 

I literally said glyphosate and GMO have nothing to do with Covid 19. Go back and re-read my post.

Don't get hung up on the word "interact". Nothing exists in a vacuum. Maybe I should have used a better word. Health concerns are cofounding, doesn't mean its a conspiracy. Use common sense. 

Edited by TrynaBeTurquoise

@TrynaBeTurquoise I did read your post properly, you said glysophate and GMO exacerbate the problem (of COVID-19). But they don't, there's just no evidence to say it does, and claiming so is misleading. I'm sorry my tone is a bit riled up about this, but I feel it's an important issue, and I'm seeing a lot of bullshit brewing up all over social media about this, and the last thing I want is for this little community to become another "infection point" for bad info.

We need to focus everyone's mind on the real, strong causes and risks with this disease, and not indulge far-fetched conjectures based on no evidence. 

You can split hairs and say everything is interrelated, nothing exists in a vacuum. Yes, this is true to some extent, but we really need to be laser-focused on what's relevant and practical in this matter. We know very clearly how infection occurs, and who is at risk. We know how to stop transmission of this virus, and who is at greatest risk. These are the only things we need to focus on with the pandemic, getting distracted by 5G and GMO just muddies the waters. Those are very separate issues, they don't have any more relevance when it comes to COVID-19 than what time I did a fart this morning.

What we do know for sure is that the virus is transmitted by droplets in the air, it can survive a long time on surfaces, is very risky to the elderly and immunocompromised.

Stay home, wash hands, wear a mask.

It's a great time to turn inwards and practice so many of the things we talk about on actualized.org!

1 hour ago, outlandish said:

@TrynaBeTurquoise I did read your post properly, you said glysophate and GMO exacerbate the problem (of COVID-19). But they don't, there's just no evidence to say it does, and claiming so is misleading. I'm sorry my tone is a bit riled up about this, but I feel it's an important issue, and I'm seeing a lot of bullshit brewing up all over social media about this, and the last thing I want is for this little community to become another "infection point" for bad info.

We need to focus everyone's mind on the real, strong causes and risks with this disease, and not indulge far-fetched conjectures based on no evidence. 

You can split hairs and say everything is interrelated, nothing exists in a vacuum. Yes, this is true to some extent, but we really need to be laser-focused on what's relevant and practical in this matter. We know very clearly how infection occurs, and who is at risk. We know how to stop transmission of this virus, and who is at greatest risk. These are the only things we need to focus on with the pandemic, getting distracted by 5G and GMO just muddies the waters. Those are very separate issues, they don't have any more relevance when it comes to COVID-19 than what time I did a fart this morning.

What we do know for sure is that the virus is transmitted by droplets in the air, it can survive a long time on surfaces, is very risky to the elderly and immunocompromised.

Stay home, wash hands, wear a mask.

It's a great time to turn inwards and practice so many of the things we talk about on actualized.org!

Im sorry but they do exacerbate the problem. I don't know how anyone in their right mind can say they don't.  Glyphosate/GMO are just examples of health issues that lower immune systems. It seems to me you are taking this way too literally trying to find "direct correlations" between "X" and Covid. Another strawman.

This is a disease where most cases are MILD and effect immunocompromised individuals. Plently of statistics back that up. Despite the media nitpicking outlier cases of "young/healthy" people dying when there is nothing to verify their diet/lifestyle/ect. If anything this is the time to "laser focus" into health and well-being in general and get to the root cause of why so many people are unhealthy/immunocompromised and GMO/glyphosate is just an example but HUGE factors in that "why" nonetheless. 

You aren't going to solve covid/any health pandemic by putting it in a box and telling people to laser focus on that. Focus is put on Covid when necessary but more focus needs to be put in the underlying systemic food/agriculture/modern lifestyle issue that make so many people susceptible to diabetes/heart disease/cancer and put them more at risk for a virus like this that picks off the weak in the vast majority of cases. 

@outlandish  So you are saying it's dangerous to the Elderly and to the immunocompromised, why do you think that is? 

Because they have weaker immune systems, so are less able to fight the virus off!

I'm not sure why it's so hard to understand that is you eat natural, organic food, fast, sleep the recommended amount, exercise regularly, cold/ heat therapy, do breathwork, EMF protect your house and anything else that improves your health and immune system you are LESS likely to suffer badly from the virus, as your body is less likely to need to secrete it's cells as a result of the virus, hence the 'asymptomatic' and 'mild symptoms' case.

Just like if the Flu goes around the office, 100% of people won't catch it/ get it, despite they have probably been around carriers and virus-infested surfaces. 

If anything, beyond prevention the Government should be saying all the things I listed and MORE in ways to boost your immune system, but of course they won't. Money can't be bad in Turmeric, Breathwork and Cold Showers unfortunately, it can be made in life long drugs that simply manage the symptoms. 

I expected the majority of this community to be a lot more clued up regarding health and especially natural health. 

You literally say how those with weakened immune systems are at risk, yet deny things that clearly impact our health won't make the virus worse? 

You do know Wuhan and Lombardi in Italy have HORRENDOUS air quality, Lombardi is known as the China of Europe because it is that polluted. 100,000 people die there on average a year, with the next highest being 57,000 in Lazio, hence, they were always going to suffer more from this virus. Italy also has the oldest (or one of) populations in Europe, again adding to the effects.

@TrynaBeTurquoise Thank you for speaking sense, not everything is a conspiracy and I did think it was common knowledge most of the things you said. 

Also, agree about the young people, we can't make out as if the 21st Century teen/ young adult is healthy- Alcohol, Smoking, regular fast food, stress, partying, lack of exercise, toxic chemicals in the body and the list goes on. I'm also with you that I hoped this would make people care about their health more. 

But, it seems most just would rather isolate and carry on their bad habits. 

@DrewNows Thanks, man! And, of course, like I said I really had a health awakening end of last year and wanted to optimize my health in all areas, and then again recently with the whole corruption of Big Pharma and how very few doctors actually know how the body as a system works, not denying they do great work and it, of course, isn't their fault as they are taught under that paradigm. I'm also not denying modern medicine has amazing benefits, and can be incredibly helpful.

But, it seems we have moved so far away from nature and our natural state that we are asking for trouble.

Instead of endless bad habits then relying on pills and doctors to save us, it's time we actually stood up and took care of our own health. The funny thing is, if we lived in a world with- clean air, no toxic chemicals, a LOT less EMF's, with real food& water etc, the virus would not be as dangerous as it is, but we do. 

I just wish we actually went to the root of the issues, instead of always managing things at the surface level!

What do you guys think of this video? (Watch it all) and ignore Facebook's 'fact-checker' they also do that on 5G causing health issues, more Orwellian by the day!

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

5G has shown evidence of imposing health risks, but its weakly linked to coronavirus. There are many more important things to focus on and talk about with coronavirus than 5G. Mass produced poultry and cattle farming is A HUGE factor for coronavirus, and this is the real thing that needs to be brought to light. No point wasting energy on this 5G = coronavirus shit. 

43 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

"How is it that people think that you can catch something that is not alive?" Whether or not an agent is alive is irrelevant to the ability to be contagious. Viruses can be catched. If someone has unprotected sex with another person who is HIV-positive, he or she can "catch" HIV. Perfectly healthy people with a healthy lifestyle can catch HIV. (I used some sentences from this source because the arguments were already debunked.)

Not all points he makes are false (e.g. viruses are not alive (depends how you frame it) and people cause their own fear). Nevertheless, there are so many points addressed in the source so I let it be for now.

He points out that he doesn't have an agenda or financial interest like facebook. Yet he himself has an agenda and it is not monetary; it is ideologial. Oh, I too have to watch out for my own self-deception :)

@electroBeam Agreed.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

@electroBeam Agree, hence why I've been Vegan for 5 years, but just because 1 thing is bad, doesn't mean multiple things can't be. 

I think 5G is a much bigger problem than many lead on, I guess time will tell. To me the wireless industry is the Tobacco industry 2.0. 

@Loving Radiance Yes, that's true!

Thanks for the source, good to see a Doctor's opinion on it. 

However, I have personally noticed if my family gets Flu/ Cold I don't always get it, or if someone at the Office gets it and the whole office doesn't etc. 

I feel the excretion and detoxification of cells in regards to Viruses is certainly something to look into. 

For example, many practitioners of the WHM say they don't get Colds/ Flus when it is in season and hardly get sick compared to beforehand, I do believe overall health plays a role in how bad a virus gets, hence why it is more dangerous for those with weak immune systems/ elderly/ other conditions. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4 thats awesome that you're vegan, but to me the poultry industry is the tobacco industry much more than 5g.

@LfcCharlie4 @TrynaBeTurquoise please point to any scrap of research that supports what you are saying about how 5G, glysophate, or GMO exacerbate the COVID-19 pandemic. Until then you're just running your mouth and confusing matters. You're working on a chain of suppositions, none of which are grounded in fact or research.

On the other hand, we already have piles of research about how this disease is actually transmitted, and infects, how the virus works, and how to prevent infection and transmission. Listen to the experts on this matter, there's no need to complicate it with imaginings about GMO, 5G and so on. 

This thread from Peter Kolchinsky (virologist) will give you a far deeper understanding of how the SARS-Cov-2 virus works:

Listen to the doctors and scientists who actually study this stuff

@outlandish LOL! You're looking for non existent research that doesn't even make any sense. Research can't even be conducted right now and research that was being done was paused, we are on lockdown. 

You're saying we need peer reviewed research to tell if stressors to the body lower the immune system? There are tons of research on GMO and glyphosate. That already exists everywhere. Again, use common sense. This has nothing to do with 5g, they are just general health stressors that ALL lower the immune system and make people more likely to get sick. The non-biased independent research that needs to get out is to isolate how 5g millimeter waves stress the body. 

1 hour ago, Vipassana said:

I watched the interview last night. Crazy how it was taken down from youtube. There is major freedom of speech/freedom of press censorship happening right now. Everyone needs to watch it with an open mind. 

@outlandish I thought people here would be smart enough to know:

Stressors to the body will make you more susceptible to illness. 

let me give you a scenario. Who’s more likely to suffer if they catch Covid-19 (if it is what the mainstream tells us) 

Someone who- Fasts regularly, eats organic whole foods, drinks non-fluoride water and herbal teas only, meditates regularly, has low/ no stress, practices breath work like WHM, Cold/ Heat therapy, sleeps 8 hours, reduces EMF exposure, is not deficient in any minerals or vitamins, supplements with superfoods and anything they need, Lives near nature and spends a lot of time in nature. 

OR 

Someone in the middle of a city with 5G being blasted by EMFs 24/7, high stress, poor GMO processed diet, lack of sleep, high stress levels, drinks coke all day, smokes, parties and drinks alcohol a lot etc 

I thought it was common sense person 2 is more likely to suffer if they catch this “virus” since it is more dangerous to those with health issues and the elderly as they have weakened immune systems! Their body will be much more susceptible to this virus, that’s what we are trying to say. 

@Vipassana It was David’s best interview to date, people censoring it is only going to make more people question it, and yes, it is a huge free speech violation. Essentially saying, you can’t have an alternative opinion except from the one the news tells you to have. 

Whether you agree with Icke or not is irreverent in that it is basically saying a big fuck you fo free speech. 

I think we fail to realise the potential algorithms and social media has to censor things they don’t want us to see, especially to push certain ideas and agendas...even more so than with traditional media. 

@TrynaBeTurquoise @LfcCharlie4 your common sense here is misleading, and no doctor or epidemiologist would agree with following "common sense" over evidence when it comes to the COVID-19 crisis.

There is no evidence that 5G, glysophate, or GMO increase risk of COVID-19. Furthermore, there's no evidence than any of these things weaken the body's immune system. Just because you have a feeling about it, doesn't make it so. 

The relevant risk factors, as health professionals have elucidated, are age, obesity, major underlying health issues. Of course no one should roll the dice with infecting themselves, or catching it and infecting others, so the most critical things are really boring: hand hygiene, social distancing, masks in public.

Saying that we need to avoid 5G, glysophate and GMO food in order to protect ourselves from COVID-19 is irresponsible because it places emphasis on irrelevant factors. It's missing the forest for the trees. Not even the trees, but the bogey-man in the woods. If you really want people to not get sick from COVID-19, the overwhelmingly important thing to do is to avoid exposure to the virus, and avoid exposing others to the virus. There's very good reason you won't hear heath professionals telling you to stay away from 5G and GMO foods. It's not some kind of coverup, it's because there's nothing there.

Remember that when the world was ravaged by the Bubonic Plague, the Spanish Flu, Cholera, there were no such things as GMO, 5G or glysophate. HIV was brought under control in the industrialized world with testing, clean needles, and condoms, not by telling people to avoid GMO. Cholera isn't defeated when people take some supplements to boost their immune system and stay away from 5G towers, it's defeated by isolating and treating the sick, sanitation, and water treatment.

Again, there definitely are problems with 5G, glysophate and GMO that deserve discussion, but trying to link them to COVID-19 is baseless and irresponsible.

@LfcCharlie4 Aren't you taking part in the problem of 5g, by the very fact that you own a cellphone, computer, or pay for internet. You're 1 data in their collection which they get to use as proof that this is something people want. 

Also, it's very likely that 2g is more dangerous than 5g, as they are more similar to microwaves. 

26 minutes ago, outlandish said:

@TrynaBeTurquoise @LfcCharlie4 your common sense here is misleading, and no doctor or epidemiologist would agree with following "common sense" over evidence when it comes to the COVID-19 crisis.

There is no evidence that 5G, glysophate, or GMO increase risk of COVID-19. Furthermore, there's no evidence than any of these things weaken the body's immune system. Just because you have a feeling about it, doesn't make it so. 

The relevant risk factors, as health professionals have elucidated, are age, obesity, major underlying health issues. Of course no one should roll the dice with infecting themselves, or catching it and infecting others, so the most critical things are really boring: hand hygiene, social distancing, masks in public.

Saying that we need to avoid 5G, glysophate and GMO food in order to protect ourselves from COVID-19 is irresponsible because it places emphasis on irrelevant factors. It's missing the forest for the trees. Not even the trees, but the bogey-man in the woods. If you really want people to not get sick from COVID-19, the overwhelmingly important thing to do is to avoid exposure to the virus, and avoid exposing others to the virus. There's very good reason you won't hear heath professionals telling you to stay away from 5G and GMO foods. It's not some kind of coverup, it's because there's nothing there.

Remember that when the world was ravaged by the Bubonic Plague, the Spanish Flu, Cholera, there were no such things as GMO, 5G or glysophate. HIV was brought under control in the industrialized world with testing, clean needles, and condoms, not by telling people to avoid GMO. Cholera isn't defeated when people take some supplements to boost their immune system and stay away from 5G towers, it's defeated by isolating and treating the sick, sanitation, and water treatment.

Again, there definitely are problems with 5G, glysophate and GMO that deserve discussion, but trying to link them to COVID-19 is baseless and irresponsible.

I've been educated even in university nutrition classes that the there were skewed studies with conflicting interests that intentionally wanted to prove no negative effects of GMOs in relation to cancer. Its not that hard to find. 

As for Glyphosate, there is evidence everywhere it is toxic and negatively effects the gut microbiome that is intimately connected to the immune system.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24678255/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26282372

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25883837

You don't have to link them to Covid-19. They are health issues that effect the body globally. You have some kind of weird notion that they have to be "linked" to Covid 19 which is just silly. I'm not going to even further discuss GMO or glyphosate because it was just a small example I used of stressors to the immune system, which isn't even debatable, and isn't relevant to the 5g or Covid discussion, again, just an example. There are so many other factors to improve health and resiliency to viruses.