actualizing25

Leo, was Rumi awake?

9 posts in this topic

Hi, so Leo, you are claiming that there are people out there who are considered to be awake, aren't really awake, or what you consider as being awake.  For example you said that Peter Ralston or Sadhguru weren't really awake. So my question for you is, would you say that the Sufi Rumi can be considered as someone who was "truly" awake? He was someone who could express himself very well through his peoems. And in these poems I find many things which you aswell are talking about all the time. In the area of Love for example he is saying: "Be drunk with Love, for Love is all that exists" or "Love is the water of life. Drink it down with heart and soul" or " Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it." Then there are quotes about being the entire universe like " Everything in the universe is within you" or "Stop acting so small. You are the universe in ecstatic motion." Then there are quotes about god like " I searched for god and found only myself. I searched for myself and found only god." or  "Lots of ways to reach god, I chose Love" or "Love is the endless ocean of god." And there are many other facets of awakening, which are covered in his poems. Infinity, death, Self, Oneness etc. are all mentioned in his poems. Im sure, you know many of his poems.  And for all the other forum members, who are reading this, google Rumi quotes and you will rediscover many things, which Leo is saying in his videos. I have realized that Rumi is really talking a lot about Love in his poems, like Leo is doing lately.

Anyways, Leo, do you think that Rumi can be considered as awake or not, cause for me his poems are showing me clearly that he was awake.

Of course all the other member on this forum can answer this question aswell, but Im really curious what Leo thinks about it.

Thank you guys

Question- 

Why place so much value on anyone else's opinion? What makes their opinion more authoritative than your own?

You're your own Guru. If you resonate with Rumi, go read his poems :) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

How do you know Leo is you mind-tricking yourself from understanding awakening so you are able to enjoy the infinite of the universe? (I'm not calling you out for a potential lack of understanding, I'm actually wondering as someone who isn't awake.)

Edited by gswva
clarity

you are imagining Rumi.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@actualizing25

More or less awake is a relative thought, of yours. By believing the thought, taking the content to be actual, rather than recognizing it is a thought about a “thing”, you continue to veil yourself from awakening. “Thing”, is just a thought. No one has ever perceived a “thing”. Perception, is perception. Pure magic. Infinite being. You! Inspect your direct experience.  :)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

44 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@actualizing25

More or less awake is a relative thought, of yours. By believing the thought, taking the content to be actual, rather than recognizing it is a thought about a “thing”, you continue to veil yourself from awakening. “Thing”, is just a thought. No one has ever perceived a “thing”. Perception, is perception. Pure magic. Infinite being. You! Inspect your direct experience.  :)

@Nahm There´s nothing as going this last days thinking "I got it figure it out", thinking "now I know what is real", until I read any Nahm´s paragraph and I realize whatever I think it was happening the last 3-7-21-x days ago, was all a story again xD Brilliant.

PD: I´m sure I will get it soon :) (and this is another thought, trying to make something out of nothing

Edited by Javfly33

@actualizing25 in terms of speaking about awake or non-awake

rumi is as awake as harry potter is alive :)

and same with sadhguru

only God is awake.

i think that's what Leo points to (or is speaking from the POV of)

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@Javfly33 ??? 

Your metadventure is where it’s at anyways really, the journey of the “figuring it out”, the unfolding of the understanding. That’s the ‘juice’. You’re rockin your path man, and I appreciate the kind words. I’m just some weird mist blowin by. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE