Chintan desai

truth about corona spread

17 posts in this topic

i am reading many articles about corona virus which suggests that china purposefully spread the corona virus throughout the world for the benefit of their own like now recently spain just ordered 432million euros medical support to fight against corona , how true it could be? it doesnt seems much practical to me because thousands of people are already died alone in china but i also wonder why china accepted the order of spain when they are in lockdown who's gonna work for the medical products? and in early stages china didnt have enough masks to produce and now they suddenly accepting big orders? 

Don't buy into conspiracy theories, almost 100% of them always turn out to be false bullshit. People have their own beliefs and opinions on things, they then go out and seek information and "evidence", and twist it to support a conclusion they made up in their mind long ago.

It's not true at all. China has been hurt badly by this, not only economically but they ironically tarnished their own image even more by trying to hide the virus from the world, killing journalists in the process. It removes even more trust from a tenuous relationship with Western powers and makes it's people even more resentful of their government.

China really is an amazing case study for collective ego, and how if you try so hard to have complete control over the identity and narrative of something it will backfire in your face.

They are trying to hold onto a bar of wet soap by squeezing it as hard as they can. It inevitably slips out every time and it's HILARIOUS.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

25 minutes ago, Chintan desai said:

china purposefully spread the corona virus throughout the world for the benefit of their own

Sounds absurd

China took massive action to stop it. But you can't stop a hurricane.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

I saw somewhere that one way to debunk a conspiracy theory is that if what is being proposed will cause potential harm to the rich and powerful then it is most likely not true

hehe nice!, sound like anand giridhardas' quote

be very careful when you read an alternative view... there are many political factions that want to spread misinformation nowadays that are hiding in plain sight, especially racist ones.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Many Western media routinely discredit China. Is it because China has developed faster than them these years? I read many related reports. I also have classmates who are Chinese. According to their narratives, during the early stages of the epidemic, the doctors did not find evidence of human-to-human transmission, which caused a large-scale infection in Wuhan. Later, the government paid attention to it, and hospitals in all provinces across the country sent doctors to support Wuhan, which brought the epidemic under control. Many families are fragmented as well. The Chinese are very united and friendly.

The medical community says that it was China's weapon of biological warfare which accidentally got leaked and spread first in China and then the rest of the world!

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

@Parththakkar12 Do not spread conspiracy theories on this forum.

Admit you don't know.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Parththakkar12 said:

The medical community says that it was China's weapon of biological warfare which accidentally got leaked and spread first in China and then the rest of the world!

9 hours ago, Chintan desai said:

i am reading many articles about corona virus which suggests that china purposefully spread the corona virus throughout the world for the benefit of their own like now recently spain just ordered 432million euros medical support to fight against corona , how true it could be? it doesnt seems much practical to me because thousands of people are already died alone in china but i also wonder why china accepted the order of spain when they are in lockdown who's gonna work for the medical products? and in early stages china didnt have enough masks to produce and now they suddenly accepting big orders? 

While it's possible, Because China still maintains bio weapons labs and also treats most of their wild life in their food markets like trash, it's not likely.

Around the 1950's, most of the Chinese population were starving, they didn't have enough domestic animals to feed off of. The government then legalized hunting and serving wild life as food. Later, along with the paranoia of dealing with capitalism and competing with western military, they kept their bio labs operational. That's about 70 years worth of 'habit' that the Chinese collective ego operates on.

Nowadays, to an outside culture, that's already a bad habit to outgrow (with environmental movements and most military moving on from on bio weapons application). The Chinese culture has a long way to go to outgrow their food markets and current military practices. It worked very well then, not so much now.

@Leo Gura ive noticed a pattern over the years where it seems like you have a stick up the ass when it comes to acknowledging what you deem as conspiracies. Anything controversial that challenges the mainstream status quo, you ridicule and shut down the forum post. I see that having such posts is not really conducive to this forum because alot of randoms might join and cause havoc. But I am curious as to how you distinguish between conspiracy & 'news'. You have shut down many theories which is definitely viable and can be 'proven' with some research. Alot of things that need to addressed don't and the status quo perpetuates 

I certainly don't know what the truth is in this case but I was surprised to hear this from "Kryon". 

11 hours ago, Vipassana said:

@Leo Gura ive noticed a pattern over the years where it seems like you have a stick up the ass when it comes to acknowledging what you deem as conspiracies. Anything controversial that challenges the mainstream status quo, you ridicule and shut down the forum post. I see that having such posts is not really conducive to this forum because alot of randoms might join and cause havoc. But I am curious as to how you distinguish between conspiracy & 'news'. You have shut down many theories which is definitely viable and can be 'proven' with some research. Alot of things that need to addressed don't and the status quo perpetuates 

In my opinion, this is a blindspot of Leo's. And because this is his forum, he gets to enforce his truth. 

I'm not necessarily saying the opposite is true. But I get what you're saying on this topic as a whole.

In Leo's defense, there are a lot of shit conspiracy theories and videos out there (and lower stage SD people who believe in them). No doubt. And of course there is the programming that conditions us to associate the term "conspiracy theory" with crazy, made up, or not real. It seems that Leo has taken this information and run with it to blanket assume that all conspiracies = devilry and toxic ideology. This is false, and taking this stance is the opposite of radical open-mindedness

However, I understand if his argument is that they have no place in doing "actualized" type work. That is debatable, but certainly more understandable. And of course, at the end of the day it isn't about what Leo thinks. We have to discern what's true and what's not for ourselves. We can at least appreciate all the areas where Leo does get it right. ❤️

Edited by DivineSoda

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Parththakkar12 Do not spread conspiracy theories on this forum.

Admit you don't know.

My mom is a doctor. This knowledge is what she bases her treatment on!

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

On 3/27/2020 at 0:24 AM, Chintan desai said:

i am reading many articles about corona virus which suggests that china purposefully spread the corona virus throughout the world for the benefit of their own

17 hours ago, Parththakkar12 said:

That is not what the medical community says about the origin of the coronavirus. 

Stop spreading unsubstantiated speculation and conspiracy theories. 

Is it possible China developed this virus as a biological weapon? Yes. However, the only people proposing this are the usual conspiracy theorists on the internet. I’ve seen no one highly knowledgeable and with expertise put forth any credible evidence of this. 

Is this considered a 'conspiracy theory' in America? Here in India (especially the medical community) it's considered a fact. We have contacts in Wuhan who attest to this. Of course China won't tell this to anyone.

Edited by Parththakkar12

Unsubstantiated speculation, misinformation and conspiracy theories are not helpful during the crisis. There are plenty of other forums online for this type of behavior.