Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spiral_Wizardry_Fan

Joe Biden SD Stage

14 posts in this topic

Orange or Yellow ? Also, how about Obama ?

Edited by Spiral_Wizardry_Fan

I think biden is high orange and low green, same as most of the corporate democrats. In my opinion, Obama is Low orange and High green. He genuinely tried to introduce some of the progressive ideas like obama care. 

Edited by Annoynymous

1 hour ago, Annoynymous said:

I think biden is high orange and low green, same as most of the corporate democrats. In my opinion, Obama is Low orange and High green. He genuinely tried to introduce some of the progressive ideas like obama care. 

Obama care is really almost like a Leninist-capitalist idea rather than a progressive one. Instead of actually fixing the system, he basically did the equivalent of giving poor people new $20k cars, and then raising everyone else's car price to buy cars. Oh and in this system, you can't be used cars of course. The obvious problem with Obamacare is that it's essentially wealth distribution + an inefficient system with middlemen, and then leaving the people in the middle class to pick up the costs. Thusly, pay wages haven't gone up significantly in certain industries due to healthcare gutting the cost for employees below 6-figures, since employers have to pay that higher healthcare cost. There's been a growing trend of non-percentage bonus incentives which may or may not be related to this recent spike in healthcare costs. Obama thinks he's a progressive but plays heavily within the system.

Yes I did get to enjoy Obamacare myself for a few years. Yes is it coming back in the ass to bite me and every other middle class American.

Edited by Vladz0r

@Annoynymous I'm not too well versed in American politics, but I get the impression corporate democrats are actually about 20% Blue 75% Orange 5% Green, they pay a lot of lip service to Green but don't really embody anything in it, at least not a lot.

Just my intuition considering how much they're resisting Bernie.

What do you think?

Edit: Also yea Obama is significantly overrated to what most of what everyone says in this community including Leo. Yea he talks like a yellow systems thinker and vouches for green values but talk is cheap. Actions matter more than words. He had 8 years in office and I don't think his presidency reflected a Green/Yellow person like so many people say.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

19 minutes ago, Roy said:

I'm not too well versed in American politics, but I get the impression corporate democrats are actually about 20% Blue 75% Orange 5% Green, they pay a lot of lip service to Green but don't really embody anything in it, at least not a lot.

I'd agree with that, maybe a little more green though, like 15-20% green and 5-10% blue, rest is orange. 

@Vladz0r well i didn't know that much about obamacare. Even if the policy is so "bad", you have to keep in mind that the republicans are even trying to repel that and replace with more terrible policy. In that sense, i said at least obamacare is a progress, even if it seems tiny. Big progress doesn't happen overnight. It is the small leaps that gets something big implemented. If you look at the past, some of the big progress came after a long struggle. Even wars were fought. So progress comes with price. Now the question is, how much one needs to pay for the desired progress. Let's just hope the cost remains low for better American healthcare.

Edited by Annoynymous

On 3/11/2020 at 1:22 AM, Spiral_Wizardry_Fan said:

Orange or Yellow ? Also, how about Obama ?

I don’t believe Biden is as conscious as Bernie.  The sad reality is it doesn’t matter how conscious the Democratic leader is, they could be yellow for that matter.  The problem is most of the elite that hold sway in the Democratic party are still sitting in orange and want to maintain status-quo.  The other problem is the two-tier system of the House of Reps and the Senate.  Even if you have a conscious leader as President, you need the support from both the House of reps and the Senate to pass bills and make effective changes. 

Take a look at what happened to Obama, he barely got anything passed through his eight years of power because most of the people sitting in the House and Senate are Blue and Orange SD minded.  Most of Obama’s initiatives for change were all watered down or blocked because of the unconscious fears the Blue and Orange SD’s had when it came to progressive ideas and changes.  Both the Dem’s and Republicans were guilty of handcuffing Obama when it came to Obamacare and other initiatives in the House of Rep’s and the Senate.  A leader can only pass ideas and change if he has the support from both sides, and that has not happened in American Politics for a long time,

Unit States is basically Bankrupt and no one wants to admit it. Not even the world banks, the Politian’s, or most of the population.  The teenager (Government) basically maxed-out all of the credit cards and the credit companies (Billionaires) have horded all the money.  No one wants to pay high taxes, but everyone wants to keep on partying and have everything given to them at no cost to them.

As long as this mentality exists in the Government, the Ultra rich, and the average person, nothing will change.  The dysfunctional Political House of Cards has to fall first before a conscious leader will ever have a chance of making meaningful changes, this includes the House of Reps and the Senate on both sides of the aisle.

So, to answer your question in a round-about way, it really doesn’t matter how conscious Biden is.  If he gets elected President, the Democratic Party will be handed and will be force to sit on a warehouse of unstable explosives that Trump and the Republican Party have built.  Eventually this stock pile will explode or implode when the economy crashes.  And as long as the House of Reps and the Senate decide to continue creating Drama and Chaos amongst themselves, nothing will change.   For anything meaningful to change, you need consciousness on both the Left and Right sides of the political spectrum. 

The United States is slowly heading in that direction, but they are not quite there yet.  The train needs to crash first so that the majority of the population are forced to awaken from Red, Blue and Orange SD state of unconscious dreaming.

Who knows, maybe the train will crash before the Elections! Let's Hope!

Just some thoughts, ideas and beliefs!

Edited by DLH

1 hour ago, Roy said:

@Annoynymous I'm not too well versed in American politics, but I get the impression corporate democrats are actually about 20% Blue 75% Orange 5% Green, they pay a lot of lip service to Green but don't really embody anything in it, at least not a lot.

Just my intuition considering how much they're resisting Bernie.

What do you think?

Edit: Also yea Obama is significantly overrated to what most of what everyone says in this community including Leo. Yea he talks like a yellow systems thinker and vouches for green values but talk is cheap. Actions matter more than words. He had 8 years in office and I don't think his presidency reflected a Green/Yellow person like so many people say.

Well, i would restate my previous opinion. Even though corporate democrats resist bernie, they agree with some of his policies. Even joe biden now advocates for $15 minimum wage. As they did not embody green properly, they will obviously resist a solid green like bernie sanders. Even if bernie fails to get the nomination, he has successfully abled to swing the narrative of the democratic party to some extend in his favour. It wouldn't have been possible if the corporate democrats purely resisted it. They did not resist to wide extend because they see some of bernie's proposal as legit and doable.So no matter how much progressives would like to portray corporate democrats as "pure evil" and equal to the republicans, in my opinion, that is not true.

I think of obama as low orange and high green. He had some good intentions. You have to admit that a president, no matter how much powerful he is,  can not do whatever he wants. He has to look to the people as well. As most of the people are not as conscious as he is, sometimes he had to compromise and settle for less. So obama's presidency is more like a lot of blue and orange with some green here and there. You may not like him but you have to admit he was better than george bush.

Edited by Annoynymous

From my pov, Biden is centered at mid/upper Orange with a sprinkling of green. Even though Biden may tacitly support some green issues, he is not an advocate for green issues. He is much more oriented toward the orange status quo and perhaps appeasing green with some incremental crumbs. Compare a solid green like AOC to Biden. AOC is an advocate for green, trying to pull Biden up. Biden has orange anchors and would resist. . . . Although Biden is not green, he is evolved enough that he is not actively fighting against green. For example, Biden would not try and remove LGBTQ rights - yet he is not an advocate for LGBTQ rights. A green would need to pull Biden up. As long as orange wasn't being negatively impacted, I think Biden would be open to it.

I would consider Obama a mix of orange, green and yellow. In hindsight, it seems Obama is more orange than originally thought. At times, he shows understanding of green issues (such as racial discrimination) and yellow level thinking (such as integrated systems), yet he also has some major orange anchors which I think are being revealed now that there is greater contrast. For example, I think AOC provides great contrast. AOC is strong green with a bit of yellow. Someone like AOC is great contrast to show how much Orange Obama has. As well, look at Obama's relationship to green Bernie. 

He's an orange, lifeless shill. Just another manifestation of the elite's collective will. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@Serotoninluv i think biden has passed his time to climb toward green. It will be more difficult as it is evident that his cognitive ability is declining.

If he wins the nomination, he has to prepare for a long nasty fight with trump. With his poor mental health, i bet it will be tough for him to get elected.

11 minutes ago, Annoynymous said:

@Serotoninluv i think biden has passed his time to climb toward green. It will be more difficult as it is evident that his cognitive ability is declining.

Biden has had a lifetime of orange level conditioning - at 77 y.o. that is hard to overcome. I don't see him climbing up to green, yet I also don't see him as anti-green. He will favor orange policies and would need to get dragged up to sign policies with some green. Yet it's not just Biden. The US senate and House of Reps is also Orange centered. 

7 hours ago, Annoynymous said:

If he wins the nomination, he has to prepare for a long nasty fight with trump. With his poor mental health, i bet it will be tough for him to get elected.

Trump will make fun of Biden's dementia in a heartbeat, dude's amazing when it comes to roasting people.

Yet Bernie refuses to make any comment on it, thinking it would be too "personal". Well the stakes are high, you don't get to become president by doing a halfhearted attempt. He needs to go harder. Better that Bernie pull the trigger than Trump. Besides, a president having dementia is extremely valid to bring up. So it isn't a meaningless thing to bring up for Bernie. 

This man knows how to work a crowd and insult people. Biden will get absolutely destroyed. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Joe "No-malarkey" Biden? As Orange as Trump's spray-tan.

Still way better than stage Red Trump. If you guys don't get Bernie (which is looking pretty likely), I sure hope everyone here from the USA can realize that voting for president isn't about picking a president that matches perfectly to your ideal. It's about making sure that the least bad candidate is running your country.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.