VeganAwake

Nothing matters!! (vegans highest teaching)

240 posts in this topic

Here’s an incredibly important counter point: 

How many sides does a circle have? 0... right... but we notice:

triangle: 3 sides

Square: 4 sides

Pentagon: 5 sides

Hexagon: 6 sides

etc.

Interestingly, as a polygon’s amount of sides increases its shape naturally starts to transform into a circle. So using our implicit mind abilities, we can see that as a polygon’s number of sides moves towards infinity, it slowly transforms into a circle meaning that an infinite amount of sides and and a 0 amount of sides are mathematically equivalent. 

This has massive implications on the nature of dualities like “no meaning” and “meaning.”

Sure what Vegan man writes about here is correct, but it’s still a dualistic perspective which must acknowledge and integrate infinite meaning. No meaning is precisely infinite meaning. Your life is so fucking sacred, so fucking precious and until you can become conscious of this inner divinity, you will not truly understand what no meaning really means. 

Everything is absolutely infinitely meaningful, perfect, empty, and absolutely nihilistic. ❤️

Edited by Consilience

13 minutes ago, Consilience said:

Here’s an incredibly important counter point: 

How many sides does a circle have? 0... right... but we notice:

triangle: 3 sides

Square: 4 sides

Pentagon: 5 sides

Hexagon: 6 sides

etc.

Interestingly, as a polygon’s amount of sides increases its shape naturally starts to transform into a circle. So using our implicit mind abilities, we can see that as a polygon’s number of sides moves towards infinity, it slowly transforms into a circle meaning that an infinite amount of sides and and a 0 amount of sides are mathematically equivalent. 

This has massive implications on the nature of dualities like “no meaning” and “meaning.”

Sure what Vegan man writes about here is correct, but it’s still a dualistic perspective which must acknowledge and integrate infinite meaning. No meaning is precisely infinite meaning. Your life is so fucking sacred, so fucking precious and until you can become conscious of this inner divinity, you will not truly understand what no meaning really means. 

Everything is absolutely infinitely meaningful, perfect, empty, and absolutely nihilistic. ❤️

This is a non dual message... it's explaining there isn't an individual to have a separate experience...

It's free it's whole it's complete it's Paradise it's heaven on Earth it's enlightenment... but for No One ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

21 minutes ago, ivory said:

@lostmedstudent That's not what I gathered from this thread. Life has no inherent meaning, and although that may sound nihilistic it's actually very freeing. No outside source can tell you how you should live your life. You don't have to be a certain way or live to anyone else's standards. That said, life is only worth living if you live in such a way that matters to you. So, one could say, life is radically important.

Yes absolute complete Freedom for nobody.

Nothing matters because there isn't anyone here for it to matter for... 

Crazy right lol ?

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

1 hour ago, Loving Radiance said:

After a day of having been pushed out of my comfort zone (inferior introverted Sensing), a year of meditation and one Vipassana retreat I as well had this insight. Everything is meaningless, and out of this point of singularity and nihilism all meaning can be created. I create value/worth/meaning.

I had written down the process of the Vipassana retreat's insight immediately before and during the realization. I would like to share it, but it is in German, so I would have to translate it; some things are lost in translation, including words that describe an experience.

Vipassana GERMAN.pdf Vipassana ENGLISH.pdf

The feeling’s perhaps not about nihilism & meaninglessness, but maybe togetherness, and the comfort zone work might be bringing up & clearing out some beliefs. Thought tends to hijack feeling with a thought story diversion. What’s going on about togetherness can get repackaged in thought as about ‘oneness’ or as about source if you will. If seen as about this thought content, rather than the feeling, we end up with nihilism.  

Insight is a new to you thought now, and therefore not a memory. Feeling is present here now, not in a memory. Maybe read your Vipassana notes again, impartially. Like, ‘this is all thoughts’, ‘nothing true or false here per se’, nothing to be found here. Experience those thoughts as thoughts, rather than the content. Let feeling & the body lead. How do you feel, when reading / seeing them as just thought? Have you looked at these ? 

Now, I forgot the experience of the insight itself. I just know the words and the intellectual meaning behind them [Is here protection/self-deception at work because it would have destroyed i/identity/ego? I feel everyday how I am deliberately choosing my identity and the clinging to meaning in my identity.]

Does someone know a way for me to regain this insight? Memory/past is a dream; dreams are like sand. The experienced insight of the memory vanished.

@Nahm Please, can you illuminate my past sneakiness?

The ”memory/past is a dream” thinking might be an attempt to hold on to the past...whereas insight, and the ‘experience’ you’re looking for, is this now - clear of thoughts of the past. It is this very same now, in the literal sense. If you look around, you’ll see there’s no past, and more deeply notice it’s the content of an appearing, and disappearing, thought. 

@VeganAwake

Didn’t have a chance to reply before you closed your other thread, and didn’t want you to be left with that misunderstanding, so here’s what I was posting...

Heck no. That was genuinely to him. In all honesty it didn’t occur to me that it would be taken in any way by anyone else. What he said here & also on an old thread Mandy recently reposted, left me with a feeling he might know what I’m talking about, or might soon. The kid blowing bubbles was a meta reference to Godhead / the spheres, and innocence.  (I know it’s not of interest, just explaining the comment.) Imo the content you add is high quality & appreciated, and the comment had nothing to do with a teaching, or Tony Parsons. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm  I'm so sorry bud I think I read through everything way too fast.... anyways I couldn't leave that negative junk on the Forum... silliness on my part...I love ya man ❤ thanks for letting me know...have a good ?

33 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@lostmedstudent Don't listen to @VeganAwake the guy is very confused. He's not done with enlightenment work, yet he thinks he is.

Just him huh? ...but it's okay for everybody else to listen to me... not cool bud... I believe this violates the forums Equal Rights Act of 1974 ERA 1210.

I truly love you man maybe I can help you wake up... sounds like you've been struggling... shoot me a private message one day and maybe we can talk about it if your open to it ❤

Edited by VeganAwake

@VeganAwake Lol okay i admit i am harsh on you, and I am not done either so fair game. 

Good joke though, very funny lol.

Honestly, I think i'm ahead of you on the path so the discussion would be useless. I'll know in the next few months, i'll be the first to admit i'm wrong dw.

Edited by Raptorsin7

9 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@VeganAwake Lol okay i admit i am harsh on you, and I am not done either so fair game. 

Good joke though, very funny lol.

Honestly, I think i'm ahead of you on the path so the discussion would be useless. I'll know in the next few months, i'll be the first to admit i'm wrong dw.

What are your practices/routines?

@VeganAwake Haha very nice. I would have asked you to the same thing. 

Non-duality wars are not allowed, and I already got a few warnings :D

We will see who's the most woke though, because when you're fully awake there' s no reason to lie.

9 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@VeganAwake Haha very nice. I would have asked you to the same thing. 

Non-duality wars are not allowed, and I already got a few warnings :D

We will see who's the most woke though, because when you're fully awake there' s no reason to lie.

Gotcha...

I was thinking more like meditation, yoga things like that.

What is your definition of Awakening?

I'm not trying to judge you or anything like that I'm just inquiring?

@VeganAwake I don't mind being judged.

My definition of awakening is you feel so good about your self and your life, that you never ask the question again. Your life is better than you could have ever imagined, and it's basically heaven on earth.

Also, you perform at your best at whatever you do. You can be sure that you are the absolute best you, you can possibly be. No doubts.

Also, a complete understanding of reality. There are no questions as to the big picture, existential question. 

Complete peace.

Honestly, the list is too long to describe. It's more of a you know it when you see it.

Edited by Raptorsin7

25 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@VeganAwake I don't mind being judged.

My definition of awakening is you feel so good about your self and your life, that you never ask the question again. Your life is better than you could have ever imagined, and it's basically heaven on earth.

Also, you perform at your best at whatever you do. You can be sure that you are the absolute best you, you can possibly be. No doubts.

Also, a complete understanding of reality. There are no questions as to the big picture, existential question. 

Complete peace.

Honestly, the list is too long to describe. It's more of a you know it when you see it.

Those sound really good..❤

I was a die-hard Seeker for a couple years... the paradox of it all was when I stopped seeking outside of myself and turned within the realizations started happening.

I remembered listening to an Adyashanti video where he was explaining it's a falling away process and not a gaining.

I also listened to one of the Leo self-inquiry videos.

I began to recognize the story of 'ME' wasn't real... I started noticing it was just a bunch of ideas and beliefs that I held about myself... once I caught on to this fact I started dropping the layers immediately and feeling lighter and lighter... it was like taking a bunch of Weight off my shoulders...

There is a lot of other Awakenings after that, but that was the big shift... needless to say things have never been the same since then.

Enlightenment isn't for anyone because what was recognized is there aren't any individuals to begin with.

Enlightenment ends up being what was already the case❤

@Raptorsin7  I would say focus on dropping more instead of wanting more ?...

Totally up to you ...Of course there isn't actually a YOU!! ?

@VeganAwake I'd say focus more on spiritual practices, and spend less time quoting yourself and telling people nothing matters.

Totally up to you. Heart. Heart.

Where are all my jehova vegan witnesses at?

You guys heard that: It doesn't matter if we eat cows.

Arc

1 hour ago, Arcangelo said:

Where are all my jehova vegan witnesses at?

You guys heard that: It doesn't matter if we eat cows.

Arc

Haha yep doesn't matter... However cows get their protein from plants so you can cut out the middle moo and just go straight to the source if you wanted ❤ humans are actually frugivores...