karkaore

Insanity

38 posts in this topic

Insanity doesn't exist. What seems to be insanity is the concept, mental construction of it. It felt so good going through it. Letting it go. Every trip I do lately gets me to a point where I literally feel like I am going insane. Automatically the question arises, what exactly is going insane and this just doesn't stop. The question is asked and it pulls me deeper into it. It's becoming harder and harder letting it go, symptoms of panic start coming up, these are hard to let go of too. It's like I reach "the line" of insanity, ask myself who reached it and what is this line, get past it and automatically ask the same again. This crazy loop. I was about to lose my shit, but am proud of myself I got through it.? Damn, so much heavy shit came to surface this time. All of my loved ones, characters that I am still attached to. My mother, my grandmother, my dearest friend, my ex.. All I had to detach from. This was very painful, however bliss is what I've found in doing so.

I started contemplating after a while the appearance of other. This was so profound. I got revealed to a show, where first I was this being that realised it's existence. I was that for a while before I became everything I observed. Also, in that state there was no observer. Felt like I was looking back at myself and myself looking back at me. This state felt so powerful. Not long passed before this bliss started turning into deep, deep sadness which lead straight to Nothingness. I became absolutely nothing. And from this nothing, misinterpretations of it started appearing and before long I was asleep again. Everything just slipped away like nothing ever happened. This repeated some number of times. It was ridiculously beautiful and profound.

What caught me off guard was that just 50ug LSD got me this deep. Had sample of 10mcg DMT mixed with vape juice, gave it a go too, that had to affect the trip I suppose.

Thank you for reading. Something different is happening lately. Absolutely Love it.?❤️

@Red-White-Light How would you characterize a "psychotic episode" that does not have negatively effect the well being of the person suffering the incident, or the people in their life?

How would you define that?

Just now, Red-White-Light said:

@karkaore Has a phycotic episode and claim insanity doesn't exist, lol.

Cheche.? pretty much. Had a number of those by now. What I've noticed when I couldn't let it go I got so much panicking, this concept of going insane took over and the trip went to hell. Lots to learn there too, ofc. This time, where I managed to let it go, showed me, that there is something different than insanity beyond the "line" of insanity.

Just now, Red-White-Light said:

@karkaore Insanity experienced from a trip is very different from insanity.

What do you mean by insanity and insanity from a trip?

@Red-White-Light Does it sound like he's describing a bad trip?

Maybe psychotic is just a label we put on parts of our experience, and when we learn to detach from the label it improves well being.

@Raptorsin7 I mean insanity exists as in your neurotransmitters can be fucked up, or there is a chemical imbalance.

Edited by Red-White-Light

@Red-White-Light Consciousness is prior to the brain. The brain is occurring within conscious experience.

I think it's a mistake to write off experience with the brain, because you can't control your neutrotransmitters or the chemicals in your brain. If they are fucked, then you are fucked. Get it?

Detach from the beliefs about consciousness and the brain. Just let it go. You are not a brain. You are not chemicals. YOU are prior to all of this. Find yourself, and the question of insanity will no longer plague you.

My awakenings almost always coincide with psychotic episodes/insanity (without psychedelics). It's stopped impacting me as there is no one there to be as impacted anymore so it's less severe. Plus they tend to be accompanied with happy chemicals. I get high off of being insane. 

3 minutes ago, Artaemis said:

My awakenings almost always coincide with psychotic episodes/insanity (without psychedelics). It's stopped impacting me as there is no one there to be as impacted anymore so it's less severe. Plus they tend to be accompanied with happy chemicals. I get high off of being insane. 

Yep the happy chemicals is what stops you from having a bad time, and freaking out.

@Artaemis Thats not a joke, dopamine imbalances literally cause phycosis and schizophrenia.

Edited by Red-White-Light

@karkaore If you experience insanity from a trip, it will wear off and you'll be fine, but real insanity can take months to recover from.

@Red-White-Light There were some negative moments, but most of my psychosis was 'my' divinity projected outward onto 'other'. It helped me to learn. Its like something knew that that was what I needed to awaken to my being God. 

@Red-White-Light Even though the other IS divine. I was in denial that I was divine. And it showed up in me seeing embodiment where there was none. 

Edited by Artaemis

41 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

@karkaore If you experience insanity from a trip, it will wear off and you'll be fine, but real insanity can take months to recover from.

It depends on ones beliefs and whether they’ve had an awakening. 

@karkaore Good work! Psychosis stems from the false self (of course) and once it’s seen through psychosis/insanity is nothing but a disorientation of the dream 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go  insane” :D 

Edited by DrewNows

2 hours ago, karkaore said:

Insanity doesn't exist. What seems to be insanity is the concept, mental construction of it.

There’s an unspoken comparison to a “normal” which Is relative thinking. In the sense I think you’re referencing and inquiring, the world by & large is “sane” but if most “sane” directly experienced “insane”  (in the breakthrough sense you’re referencing), they’d realize they had it backwards the whole time. 

@Keyhole Not saying I disagree...but everyone believed the world was flat, evolution, the earth was the center of the universe rather than each person, and that there are separate selves, etc, etc. Growing a toe back is a matter of manipulation of ‘the relative’, which is itself consciousness. I don’t have missing toe direct experience, but I also don’t see any reason it’s not entirely possible. It’s at least somewhat interesting that animals without egos (God) naturally ‘do’ it. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 hours ago, Red-White-Light said:

@Raptorsin7 I mean insanity exists as in your neurotransmitters can be fucked up, or there is a chemical imbalance.

@Red-White-Light Ask yourself if a psychotic episode would be possible in someone who hasn't known any kind of culture whatsoever, that has 0 conceptual knowledge about reality.

Insanity can only happen if you compare it to sanity.

An insane person really doesn't exist, but we make it so but putting it that label and compare the person withouth understanding about reality.

@Keyhole I think as well that exploring other perspectives on 'insanity' can assist those who are going through spiritual awakenings. I know it was very hard on me in the beginning and I didn't understand what was going on. When I came back to 'reality' my heart broke that all that embodiment was 'inside my head'. 

Edited by Artaemis