Aquarius

Stage Blue, Orange, Green, Yellow and Turquoise Netflix episodes or YouTube channels

12 posts in this topic

I am looking for Netflix movies or series for each stage. Preferably documentaries. Also YouTube channels. I would like to study the Spiral a bit more.

For green it is easy to find, i just google 'spiritual netflix episodes'. :D

I'm mostly looking for Blue and Orange.

Or if you don't know any suggest me google search keywords. Thanks in advance!

@Aquarius Financial documentaries or movies are good for stage orange. Have you seen the movie the big short? That's very orange imo.

Idk what problems you have with that. Around 60% of films for the past 20-30 years or so are deep stage blue, around 30% orange, 5% green and other 5% is some other in between

Lol

go on prime for orange :) 

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

On 3/8/2020 at 3:44 AM, Soulbass said:

@Hello from Russia

what do you think of Disney?

Most of these multfilms (as well as comics) often have common themes of patriotism for your own race, country, etc. Us vs them with no nuance and no exceptions. Evil vs good (Our nation is good, invaders are bad, kill the invaders and everything will be good, all means are justified, invaders have no feelings).

But I admit some have small green leitmotifs as well. And even stage blue stuff, although, it can bore you and deny all joy because you've seen it so much, can still be enjoyable, because people who make films make a pretty good job at storytelling, character creation, VFX, etc. By spiral dynamics, we judge cognitive\value development after all. These people make art. Not saying it is bad art, but the stories\ideas could be much more advanced than they are\were. 

For example, a lot of you probably watched "The pirates of the Caribbean" with Jonny Depp and a lot of you probably liked the movie. I liked it too, it's a pretty good movie. If we analyze the plot on a big picture level, though, basically we have the conflict between stage red (Piracy) and stage blue (British and Spain crowns) who are trying to pacify and civilize those pirates.

Also, look for example at most of the superhero movies, they all work in the same way, the evil character is bad (probably some stage red guy, or maybe he can be orange, whoever they choose to demonize in that movie) and then there is a stage blue side that is represented by the super hero\humanity\country\etc, trying to stop this guy.

Pure propaganda of patriotism. Not to mention, a lot of times there is also a big theme of family values going on. Like it is the highest virtue. You're basically getting brainwashed that, until you have kids and have a family and do somewhat good job as a citizen (no need for huge success and stuff like that ) - you're done. You're good. You're a honorable member of society and have all the respect. Which, of course, serves the agenda of those in power, they want only a small portion of people to be innovative, disruptive, etc, for the rest of the nation, they want us to be the sheep that has kids and supplies the country with "meat" so to speak.

That's my take on this. Would love to know your opinions. I, personally, got sick of movies like that. They are too predictable and boring. I want more stage yellow\turquoise+ movies and there are some. For example, recently I've watched the Witcher series and i'd consider it to be a very yellow movie. Geralt is definitely stage yellow and the whole lense is quite yellow too. You can see it even by how they managed their VFX\art style of the movie and plot (which was written by the author of the witcher, of course). The different kingdoms have no face or no real personality, they are just dogs that are fighting for more and more power, caring only about preserving themselves, they dynasty and what serves them with no regard to truth, although everyone tries to claim although they are very truthful. This movie\novel directly emphasizes what madness these people live in and how meaningless it is from the outside, although, very meaningful for them.

Edited by Hello from Russia

@Hello from RussiaThis is exactly why i told my friend who suggested me to watch The Witcher that im tired of watching the hero kills the villain story.  But now, you changed my mind :D

Jesus, I love when someone gives such good examples...Thank you wise folks!  This forum is pushing me grow so fast that my feet can't catch up xD holly shit, I can be groundless now, holly shit, i can fly! 

"The Good Place" show is somewhere between green and yellow (mostly green)

The plot of Into the Wild is a great example of green reacting against orange.

The movie itself is more yellow.

@Hello from Russia thank you for taking time to answer this, i agree with what you've said.

i really wonder what will be the impact of a movie like "Frozen" on tomorrow's society.

Edited by Soulbass

@Soulbass Frozen’s Impact is over. It was a cash cow that will die.

Now create something beyond anything you see, the world will evolve radically because of it.

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~!