dude

From Boy To Beast

224 posts in this topic

New home new habits

Habit Streak (2):

• Meditation (30 min) - Straight-up SDS killed it.
  • Programming Subconscious - Streak (31) Grindin

Did a lot of school project work.

Watched the Leo's video about small business success: 

Why do small businesses fail?

1. Not practical about market realities. Its not about your dream product, its about sales and marketing 90%. Create a strategy, get eyeballs convert them to cold hard cash. Test the cash-flow engine ideas.
  2. Not experimental enough. Be Creative and highly clever to overcome your obstacles. Be persistent try all the ideas. requisite-variety on your problems. Find a unique angle into your niche, what does give you your power? Discover your cash-flow engine. All you require is one success.
  3. Not taking enough action. Implement fast. When you have an idea implement it. Be practical.
  4. Lack of self governance. It is hard to motivate yourself over long periods of time on one project. There is a lot of emotional-labour involved. Competition is fierce. Willing to kill your baby's (projects). Being lonely and alone with your fears. Self-governance is develop-able. "Business is a toned down form of rape and pillage."

Action Steps:

• Learn your marketplace, know who your customers are and want, and your competitors.
  • Test, test, test, test, test. Be open-minded on new solutions.
  • Look for things that have practical value. Look for problems people have.
  • Prove at-least one marketing avenue, how to get get eyeballs.
  • Prove your cash-flow can you make even ONE sale.
  • Work on cultivating self-governance. Work on your emotions because this is the main factor that holds you back.

6. Getting lost in materialism and success. How to have a business with a hart and soul. Take the business up a notch in awareness and       consciousness. The joy you get from a conscious business is ten times better than a money making machine. Don't fall in the trap of the spiral-dynamics stage orange.

- Self-Awareness is the key

@dude I do not know if for book reviews it would be so helpful but I think that it really attracts audience when you put lot of intonation and ethusiam into your sentences, like you would explain your most favorite thing to your best friend.

Check out how this guy talks, it really wont get you bored, but as I say there is difference between football match and book review :D (its just a random video I thought of)

When it rains, it pours like hell.
-Insomnium

My blog: dragallur.wordpress.com

Work

Habit Streak (3):

• Meditation (30 min) - Early SDS
  • Programming Subconscious - Streak (32)

Woke up, SDS, Programming subcontious, I was like yhea fuck yhea. Had something to eat went to work. Came back late, did nothing, tomorrow a full work day again.

Edited by dude

Jeans

Habit Streak (4):

• Meditation (30 min) - Early SDS
  • Programming Subconscious - Streak (33)

Woke up, Work, Work, Work, Work. Watch movie Meditate Sleep.

I'm just an idea, noting concrete.

WAZAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Habit Streak (5):

• Meditation (30 min) - Late Night SDS
  • Programming Subconscious - Streak (33)

Woke up, sat on my lazy ass, Work, Work, Work, Work. Meditate Sleep.

Tomorrow it's time for some learning, brainstorming and hit the city for some game.

I have just noticed that your style is quite similar to that of YT channel Practical Psychology.. I guess you are taking inspiration from it right?

When it rains, it pours like hell.
-Insomnium

My blog: dragallur.wordpress.com

@Dragallur Yhea, I know there are a lot of people that do the same kind of video's. (Illacertus, FightMediocrity) It just seemed there was a big audience so I thought why not. But I actually want to do something different something that focuses on the actual implementation. Because just watching a video isn't going to do shit I field-tested it lol it did not do anything but mental masturbation.

Late Nights

Habit Streak (6):

• Meditation (30 min) - SDS
  • Programming Subconscious - Streak (34)

Woke up, went to my New Home and learned for school. Cooked some fishsticks and spinach, watched a Movie.

Then it was game time, went to Amsterdam Fell asleep on the train. Got there all groggy and shit.

Did not approach until we were in the club. Did not approach the First thing I saw. Went to take a bigg ass shit on the toilet that was nasty. Got down, half-assed three approaches. Sticking Point still not fully committing.

Missed the train now sitting In a empty Central station at 3 in the night. Need to wait an hour.

While I'm sitting Here might as-well meditate for half an hour.

Edited by dude
streak

Waste

Habit Streak (7):

• Programming Subconscious - Streak (35)

Did not do shit. watched a movie "The last samurai", altough a hollywood film still has somewhat of a spirituality behind it.

Went climbing with my father very fun indeed.

Work and Nothing

Habit Streak (8):

• Programming Subconscious - Streak (36)

Work emergency, had to work the whole day.

Went out with some friends had a great time no drinking and still fun. I'm proud of myself.

I realize now how people could get stuck in working and having no energy afterwards to do something that they care about because they just don't have the fucking energy to do it.

On 02/11/2016 at 2:21 PM, dude said:

Missed the train now sitting In a empty Central station at 3 in the night. Need to wait an hour.

Oh man, I laughed so hard at this.

That happened to me at least 5 times.

God damn NS.

@Marc Schinkel Yhea fucking NS. They make me contemplate life on a bench. Thanks for the reply! I always get a warm feeling when people reply ^_^

Exams

Habit Streak (9):

• Programming Subconscious - Streak (37)

The usual shit, need to prepare for my exams.

Exams

Habit Streak (10):

• Meditation (30 min) - SDS - Only 10 minutes
  • Programming Subconscious - Streak (38)

Very tired, not capable of any productive stuff after work. This sucks.

Friends

Habit Streak (11):

• Programming Subconscious - Streak (39)

ADD HABIT:

• 7 o'clock dayz

I realize now that I'm so lucky in the friend apartment. I found a group of 12 friends in high-school and still we hangout at least twice a month. They'r funny and one of them even goes deep in conversations. For anyone looking to make friends, its not about having deep conversations it's about relating and just having fun for me. It doesn't need to be deep because everything I do in the self-help field is deep so I have enough of that. Having deep conversations is really cool and fun and makes a good connection but it is not why I seek friends. We are social creatures that's why I have friends. Its not about making myself a better person because I have this friend. It's about sharing experiences.

Fuck I got that one good, Friendship for me is about sharing experiences and having fun.

The one thing I need in a friend is the same kind of humor.

I actually do think my friends distract me too much from actualizing myself at the moment so I need to dial them back for a bit

Trying Things

Habit Streak (12):

• Meditation (30 min) - SDS Nice morning sit
  • Programming Subconscious - Streak (40)
  • 7 o'clock dayz - Perfect!

Recorded a video today. Going to keep it private, I need a lot of practice first. It's about actual implementation and the channel is slowly taking a form in my head. Follow my intuition.

If I wake up early my whole day is transformed it's so fucking cool to see the contrast. I need to keep this habit going YES DO IT, YOU GO GIRL! hahahaha.

The Actual Work

Habit Streak (13) (Still Going Strong):

• Meditation (30 min) - Sleepy Sit
  • Programming Subconscious - Streak (41)
  • 7 o'clock dayz

Did a big test at school. Then thought about the next steps I need to take to develop myself.

I was questioning why? Why am I reading all this shit about life? It is to better my life right? How do I better my life? By learning more? I realized that action is required for me to grow not more information. That is also where my life purpose is currently taking me. Deep into the implementation of the simple concepts that everybody knows but nobody acts upon. Application is the key. I'm way too curious but maybe I can harness this and turn it into a strength.

FUCK!!

Habit Streak (1) (FUCK):

• Meditation (30 min) - Late Night SDS
  • Programming Subconscious - Streak (42)
  • 7 o'clock dayz

Fuck I fell off the wagon. Failed to wake-up at 7 went straight to bed again. Tomorrow I will do it because when I do all my habits in the morning my day can't fail anymore its so good.

Also failed to learn for my test that I have tomorrow so I punished myself by still doing it even if its half past 12 in the evening. 

The Narrow Path

Habit Streak (2):

• Programming Subconscious - Streak (43)
  • 7 o'clock dayz

Started a 30 proactivity challenge focus: money. Went climbing witch brings me in a nice flow state.

Web 2.0

Habit Streak (3):

• Meditation (30 min) - Nice Clean SDS
  • Programming Subconscious - Streak (44)
  • 7 o'clock dayz

Worked, and worked on my proactivity challange.