Habit Streak (1):

• 5 o'clock dayz
  • Morning routine:
  • ((
  • Meditation (30 min)
  • Programming Subconscious
  • deep-work session (60min)
  • ))

When I don't do my shutdown ritual I don't wake up on time. So I need to do that every time I need to get out of bed at 5.

Am I still doing my business: YES

- Consciousness is the key

Video And Deep Work

Habit Streak (2):

• 5 o'clock dayz
  • Morning routine:
  • ((
  • Meditation (30 min)
  • ))

Yess I woke up at 5 o'clock and made a video! I finally felt I had enough experience with deep work to make a video about it. I hope you like my new style. I try to make it focused more on younger people like me and get more of my witty personality into it I hope I fall's on the right lap :) 

Need to get on-top of my business again I get distracted by my YouTube video's. I think I should set a rythem like 2 days in the week YouTube 4 on my business or something like that.

Scrambling on my LP

Habit Streak (3):

• 5 o'clock dayz
  • Morning routine:
  • ((
  • Meditation (30 min)
  • ))

Am I still doing my business?: YES?/NO? - I'm really fucking doubting this. Just watched a video from leo, he said if your not 100% you will fail. The thing is I'm not 100% convinced this is my path. I think it is making video's but those are showing no promise. I'm scrambling well atleast I have my morning routine but now I can't fill it in with activity's. Shit I know I should make video's because that is my bliss but it's so hard to fully tell everyone like fuck it I'm putting myself on your screen. If you don't like it well too bad my friend. SDFlkjSDhij hmmmmm. I think I will dedicate tomorrow on deep thinking. Also how can I make video's if I myself don't even have a lot of tangable results in my life. I experienced inner change because I meditated I think but I don't have anything to show off and convince people like HEY LOOK YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO ME! 

Go, Go, Go

Habit Streak (3):

• 5 o'clock dayz
  • Morning routine:
  • ((
  • Meditation (30 min)
  • ))

I made the decision to stick at it for six months so that is what I'm going to do.

Just a thought...

Maybe you can commit to just one of these habits. In my case, I have committed to meditation, and what I have found is that the other habits naturally start coming up without being an obligation. For example, I have been eating good food, waking up at 7 am etc. But if the early day and your morning routine is working for you, keep it going.

I myself like to have just one habit so I can put all my effort in it. For example, I have been meditating for 4 hours consistently for 3 months. And to have a streak with just one habit is far easier than 2, 3, 4, ... Plus, having a streak helps build momentum. Even in the hard days, you end up finding strength to do the habit even though you're tired, demotivated, or whatsoever.

I used to backslide a lot, and Leo has a great video about this.

I know you didn't ask for anybody's opinion or advice, but I decided to give a shot either way...

Hey, @Gabriel Antonio thanks for the reminder. Yhea I'm now focusing only on the waking up routine. I treat it as one big habit. I try to meditate everyday I now have a streak of 16 days in a row going for that but when I just only meditate it doesn't effect my productivity. A lot of the times I meditate and do bullshit all day so I'm trying to build this morning routine. Which is really having a effect on my whole day.

What you said is true and I'll re watch the video just to remind myself, I actually failed at waking up at 5 o'clock today again :'( . I really need to put more conscious effort into it.

Back at it

Habit Streak (0):

• 5 o'clock dayz
  • Morning routine:
  • ((
  • Meditation (30 min)
  • ))

Wow long time since I posted, so I basically fell off everything...

There were some big changes tho. I got a sexy ass girlfriend so that is great :) feels weird tho. I also got a request to make a site for 200 euro so I will be working on that in the future. And a made a Instagram account where I post pictures of quotes its called Spiritual Mobster. Got 100 followers within 2 weeks so that's great. Yhea it's a weird time, I feel very weird but I think it will pass because it always does. I always feel weird when I achieve something I really wanted or something that other people see as valuable. I notice how material success doesn't matter at all and I begin to feel empty inside.

Got a new vid too proud of this one. But maybe a little too loose in how I act, trying things out for now.

- It's good to be back I like it here

need to get my mind straight 

Habit Streak (0):

• 5 o'clock dayz
  • Morning routine

I really need to put more willpower in my 5 o'clock routine the rest I don't care.

I really like this quote: "We choose only once, we choose either to be warriors or to be ordinary men."

Edited by dude

need to get my mind straight 

Habit Streak (0):

• 5 o'clock dayz
  • Morning routine

The same as yesterday, damn I need some direction in my life :S. Pick something just pick something and stick to it.

Everyday

Everyday I try,

Everyday I walk,

Everyday I stay,

Everyday I envision,

But I never do.

OMG

I think I'm losing my grip, I need to pick myself off the ground. I need to keep pushing and creating. Why am I doing this to myself?

THE PROBLEM WITH MY CURRENT LIFE IS THAT EVERYTHING IS JUST FINE!

I GOT EVERYTHING I WANT BUT I'M NOT HAPPY. I'M JUST FINE. I'M NOT GREAT. I'M JUST FINE.

Back

Need to keep myself accountable, to the one thing: Realizing my dreams. Otherwise I will get lost in thought again. Dreaming but not doing. Stagnating but not growing. Put pressure on myself.

Edited by dude

A Van

I got this great Idea to live in a van so from now on I will be working towards that. Everyday a new video on my channel about my journey from school kid living with his parents to living in a van and earning money whilst traveling.

A Van

So to continue where I started.....

Habit Streak (1):

- Video a day

Huh?

Unconsciousness is freaking hazardous.

On 8-2-2017 at 11:40 PM, dude said:

Wow long time since I posted, so I basically fell off everything...

On 11-2-2017 at 0:18 AM, dude said:

Pick something just pick something and stick to it.

On 23-2-2017 at 0:17 AM, dude said:

I think I'm losing my grip, I need to pick myself off the ground. I need to keep pushing and creating. Why am I doing this to myself?

THE PROBLEM WITH MY CURRENT LIFE IS THAT EVERYTHING IS JUST FINE!

I GOT EVERYTHING I WANT BUT I'M NOT HAPPY. I'M JUST FINE. I'M NOT GREAT. I'M JUST FINE.

*puts a gun to his head and forces himself again*

DaytoDay

Habit Streak (1):

• Wake at 5

Did some reading (Flow) in the morning got half of the book done. Then went climbing to actually practice flow. It was a good climb I set a new record so yay for me. Than had a house warming of a girl that moved to the city.

Flow is quite an interesting book, it's about how flow gives you a lot of satisfaction in life and to enhance your life you need to seek more and better flow experience.

New Video: The Alchemist

Habit Streak (0):

• Wake at 6

Failed at waking up 6 because I went to bed wwaaaay too late. This is where I am going to put all my focus from now on. My sleep cycle and waking up on time. Going to do some research on it to motivate myself. I will post my research here of-course.

I worked a lot to day to earn some cold hard cash, not the fanciest job, I work at Gold Car washing and renting out cars and such. It is better than my previous job, there were a lot of toxic people there.

And published a new video, not the best video but it's a start. (I like my thumbnail B|)

Buddha

Habit Streak (1):

• Wake at 6

Woke up at 6, read(Flow) and had a really good breakfast. Went to work, got home really tired. fell asleep while watching a documentary but still managed to watch it completely. It was about the story of the Buddha, and how he became enlightened and his teachings.

Buddha teaches how suffering can be overcome and how certain desires (not all desires) are toxic. We are being lived, instead of living mindfully.

DaytoDay

Habit Streak (2):

• Wake at 6

Finished my book flow, went to school and worked. 

"The goal in itself is usually not important; what matters is that it focuses a persons attention and involves it in an achievable, enjoyable activity" - Flow, Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi

Mountains

Habit Streak (0):

• Wake at 6

Woke at 9, then I decided to make a video about a passage from the book Zen And The Art Of Motorcycle Maintenance. Unfortunately the writer of the book passed away yesterday. I finished the video because I had the whole day to work on it, it actually came out quite well!

In the evening I chilled with my gf. The only time I allow my self to watch stupid shit is when I'm with her, currently watching breaking bad. But we only watch one episode per time so this will take us like half a year lol.

The video is about making your own path and just starting.

Edited by dude
Bold