dude

From Boy To Beast

224 posts in this topic

daytoday

Habits:

• Morning Routine
  • Meditation (20 min)
  • Programming Subconscious - Streak (2)

Gary Vaynerchuck and Peter F. Drucker say the same thing. Gary calls it self-awareness and peter calls it where do I belong. It is very important to know to have  work capacity.

- We Are Machines

Edited by dude

Time Fly's.. Time Fly's...

Habits:

• Morning Routine
  • Meditation (20 min)
  • Programming Subconscious - Streak (3)
  • 2 Hours Of Daily Strategy - Read a Book and Make Mind Map/Apply The Book/Make a Animated Book Review/Upload It

Every time when I look back half a year I'm in the exact same place. My life is really short I realize that when I look back at in half years. I'm still very much asleep.

I always think how much I would like to start my own business but I don't do shit. I start doing shit for a week and then I get distracted. It's time I make a long term strategy. The strategy has to be highly structured so it's not hard to do but it does create massive value.

So I want to do something in the self-development space on the internet. I'm still very young so its best to just start collecting as much on every subject as I can and apply it fast.

My daily strategy: 1. Read a Book and Make Mind Map 2. Apply The Book 3. Make a Animated Book Review 4. Upload It.

Music to play while writing posts:

- You Are A Machine

"Shout out to all my homies that use the pizza box as a plate cus fuck washing dishes you feel me" - some guy from YouTube :D

14 hours ago, dude said:

Every time when I look back half a year I'm in the exact same place. My life is really short I realize that when I look back at in half years. I'm still very much asleep.

I always think how much I would like to start my own business but I don't do shit. I start doing shit for a week and then I get distracted. It's time I make a long term strategy. The strategy has to be highly structured so it's not hard to do but it does create massive value.

Thank you for summing up the last years of my life. It seems like I'm not the only one with that problem :D

But what I found out is that when you start to increase your consciousness through meditation, you will see some results after one or two years.

@quantum Hey quantum thanks for the support ^_^

I have been meditating for one and a half years but not taking it very seriously. I have been doing it but not with a consistent technique or increasing the time. What I have noticed that my paradigm changed a lot over the years. I don't know if its just called growing up lol. My paradigm is more mature than my peers so that probably says that growing up is not the only part in the equation. I realized that I have to up my meditation game so thanks for reminding me again. Lets get that paradigm and let our mind's lead our body's!

Edited by dude
spelling

No Fear Actually Do Have

Habits:

• Morning Routine
  • Meditation (20 min)
  • Programming Subconscious - Streak (4)
  • 2 Hours Of Daily Strategy - 1 hour

Every one comes with a deficiency into personal development. For me its women yhea fucking woman wtf. I got a internal block that blocks me from getting a intimate with a woman. Believe me this shit is nasty.

So today I went for the second time to a day-game meetup. The things that I'v accomplished till now is: 30 High Fives from strangers, giving 30 compliments to strangers and 5 direct intent approaches. I feel like a god, its harder than it looks trust me...

Now i'm a good start on this path. GOAL: 100 direct intent approaches.

- We'r still machines...

Edited by dude
title

Rehabilitation

Habits:

• Morning Routine
  • Meditation (20 min)
  • Programming Subconscious - Streak (4)
  • 2 Hours Of Daily Strategy - 30 min

Watched the documentary about Ghandi. Very inspiring, his approach to life is live from within. Do not fight back the people that hurt you will discover the deficiency for themselves when they act out every time. When somebody discovers something on their own it is 10 times more powerful. I see that back in my environment with music, music that you discover yourself is cooler than if someone recommends it to you.

- We'r still machines...

Gang Green

Habits:

• Morning Routine
  • Meditation (20 min)
  • Programming Subconscious - Streak (6)
  • 2 Hours Of Daily Strategy - 3 hours

Woke up late, but did every fucking thing! Then I went to a party in Leiden. Now I'm going to sleep.

In my 3 hours I analysed the 7 Habits of Highly effective people.

- We'r still machines...

No

Habits:

• Morning Routine
  • Meditation (20 min)
  • Programming Subconscious - Streak (7)
  • 2 Hours Of Daily Strategy - 0 hours

lol there was a full green day... time to slide back again... fuck me.

Still yay for me for going to Amsterdam and doing pick-up and sucking ballz.

- We'r still machines...

Yes

Habits:

• Morning Routine
  • Meditation (20 min)
  • Programming Subconscious - Streak (7)

Programming at school was quite interesting. We had to implement the a* algorithm.

I reached a goal that I set for myself. Today was the first day I freely drove a car, I have my licence now. It's really fun!

- We'r still machines...

48 minutes ago, dude said:

Programming at school was quite interesting. We had to implement the a* algorithm.

nice!

i had to do it too. i implemented all this from scratch... even the graphics

unborn Truth

Maybe

Habits:

• Morning Routine
  • Meditation (20 min)
  • Programming Subconscious - Streak (8)

Hello there, do you like your friends? yhea? you know they just distract you most of the time! Ho yhea you don't want that do you.

- We'r still machines...

Maybe

Habits:

• Morning Routine
  • Meditation (20 min)
  • Programming Subconscious - Streak (10) I did 7 twice lol..
  • 2 Hours Of Daily Strategy - 1 hours

Long-boarding is good, life is about chilling hard AF. Or is it about working hard AF. Is it about being or experiencing. Is a good meal better than a bad meal?

Is it about having fun or working hard? Damn... Yhea we'r still machines...

- We'r still machines...

1,000 views yay

Habits:

• Morning Routine
  • Meditation (20 min)
  • Programming Subconscious - Streak (11)
  • 2 Hours Of Daily Strategy
  • GYM

Thank you guys for all the view support!:x

- We'r still machines...

Paradigm Shift

Habits:

• Morning Routine
  • Meditation (20 min)
  • Programming Subconscious - Streak (12)
  • 2 Hours Of Daily Strategy - 2 hours

On leo's vid

The dark side of meditation, yesterday I was thinking some thing along the lines of this: "Why am I one of the few who is depressed. Everybody should be depressed, your going to die, life has no meaning, bla bla bla." Guess I entered a depressed faze, no worries it's going to blow over. :D  I'm actually quite scared by that daemon shit he mentioned. That shit would scar me if it happened.

On Paradigm Shift

Today realized how much the environment effects us. I highly recommend watching The Butterfly Effect to let it sink in some more. I mean literally everything you do changes the future.

- We'r still machines...

Time = Money

Habits:

• Morning Routine
  • Meditation (20 min)
  • Programming Subconscious - Streak (13)
  • 2 Hours Of Daily Strategy - 1 hour

Did a little experiment today on time, wrote everything down:

• 8 - excess sleeping
  • 9:45 - morning (eating, preparing for school)
  • 10:10 - cleaning my house
  • 10:35 - travel to school (read the 7 habits and took notes)
  • 11:50 - school
  • 14:45 - travel home (Truth About Succes 4)
  • 15:00 - fully declutter my house further
  • 19:00 - dinner
  • 19:30 - Recreation (first watched a doc about food, and then the nice guys <<<< If you like pulp fiction watch this <<<)
  • 00:00 - meditate and subconcious
  • 00:30 - sleep

So quite funny how much time you waste in a day when you actually start recording your days.

- We'r still machines...

Focus

Habits:

• Morning Routine
  • Meditation (20 min) - 30 min SDS felt great afterwards!
  • Programming Subconscious - Streak (14)
  • 2 Hours Of Daily Strategy - Not really but pimp shit :o

Went to Amsterdam today again for pick-up.

1st set: two German girls again. A lot of Germans in Amsterdam probably blitzkrieg 2.0 lol. Very nice beautiful girls long interaction but was not man to woman enough. Realized that I be a more leading kind of guy, in the good way of course. A long interaction overall like 1 hour.

second set: Curly hair girl. 30 second interaction. In clubs I'm still garbage.

third set: two girls deeply in conversation not even 5 seconds lol. Need to be more full commitment.

Three sticking points: More Man To Woman, Leading, Full-Commitment.

- We'r still machines...

Traveling Salesman Problem

Habits:

• Morning Routine
  • Meditation (20 min)
  • Programming Subconscious - Streak (15) 1/4 completed
  • 2 Hours Of Daily Strategy

Overslept because of Amsterdam.

School had to solve the traveling salesman problem it was cool. I always get in the flow when I'm programming that is why I know it is the shit for me. Haven't had time for my daily strategy so tomorrow I'm going to step my game up again.

- We'r still machines...

@dude TSP is too hard haha. if you have to solve it on a 2D context, like a map, check the euclidean TSP version.

cheers!

unborn Truth