dude

From Boy To Beast

224 posts in this topic

I Love Music

Habits:

• 6 o'clock dayz 
  • Meditation (20 min)
  • Programming Subconscious - 5 min affirmations, 5 min contemplation, (optional) 5 min visualising.
  • Gym (Mon, Wen, Fri)

I know I shouldn't add another habit because I never even had 7 days in a row green. But in the LP(Life Purpose) Course Leo says I have to do this shit so I'm doing it. I'm inserting a full waking up schedule to motivate myself of waking up because I'm not making progress. It goes like this:

• Watch motivational video on my phone in bed.
  • Eat my breakfast (Healthy porage and thee).
  • Bio-Energetics
  • Brush Teeth
  • Programming subconscious
  • Meditation
  • Get Dressed

This way I can do all my habits in the morning as one big routine. But I have to go to bed 10 o'clock other wise I won't be able to get up.

Today I did more things for the life purpose course and I played chess against myself. Did some programming for school. 

* After your second listen the song gets better, lol.

- The Dude

Wake Up Schedule

Habits:

• 6 o'clock dayz 
  • Meditation (20 min) - 23 min
  • Programming Subconscious - Went well helps me with motivation and realigning I realized.
  • Gym (Mon, Wen, Fri)

Full waking up schedule(Did everything in but in another order) now I need to keep this going! :

• Watch motivational video on my phone in bed.
  • Eat my breakfast (Healthy porage and thee).
  • Bio-Energetics
  • Programming subconscious
  • Meditation
  • Brush Teeth
  • Get Dressed

Did not feel sleepy at school that is good. This means I need the 8 hours of sleep. So 10 o'clock is a good bed time (its now 11 so I'm going to test how this goes tomorrow).

Did some market research after my morning routine. Went too useless fucking school where I learn nothing. Got back home late. Ate and went to my grandmother where my little niece and nephew are from India now. Played chess and lost but I'm getting better learned some chess lessons from her.

- The Dude

PS. Shawty what you sippin on? Gatorade... Shawty what you smoking on? lemonade. I'm up in the sky finne elevate! Yhea you should listen the song above. :)

Camping

Habits:

• 6 o'clock dayz - 10 min too late but it counts
  • Meditation (20 min) - 20 min It did not went well
  • Programming Subconscious - Went moa
  • Gym (Mon, Wen, Fri)

Woke up was in a bad mood. Did the morning routine, my meditation went bugga. Went back too sleep lol. School for 1 hour and went back home. It's currently twelve o'clock but I'm going camping for one night so that's why I'm writing this now. 

- The fucking Dude

Camping

Habits:

• 6 o'clock dayz - was camping no routine.
  • Meditation (20 min)
  • Programming Subconscious 
  • Gym (Mon, Wen, Fri)

Camping, Fun, Inception and the beach, Is would how I describe my day.

- The Dude

Edited by dude
color

Gaming ?!?

Habits:

• Meditation (20 min)
  • Programming Subconscious 
  • Gym (Mon, Wen, Fri)

I had to work in the beginning of the day, most of the time when I work I just ruin my day afterwards with YouTube. After work my little nephew came and we played Minecraft, I haven't played games in like 4 months or something. When he left I kept playing, I think this is because of the resistance to my life purpose. To slowly move past this I will just begin again tomorrow with my LP.

I also decided to have 6 o'clock dayz only in week days and not on the weekends because most of the time I come home late and then I wont get enough sleep.

- The Dude

Ideas and Concepts

Habits:

• Meditation (20 min)
  • Programming Subconscious - Streak (6) Need to do it 90 days straight
  • Gym (Mon, Wen, Fri)

Woke up at 8, still did my morning routine read 1 chapter in the 7 habits of highly effective people and than I did some research on app development and marketing. I stumbled upon a idea to make a book implementation blog. That talks about implementing book and using the knowledge in your life. Because to make a change you have to ACT. I myself struggle with this so maybe this would be a good learning experience. Then I downloaded the audio book The Alchemist and listened to the whole thing (4 hours). I am inspired and I think this is the universe telling me that I need to start implementing this idea. I think this book is a very good motivator and learning experience with regards to your LP. While listening to the book I played Minecraft for 2 hours. I don't feel bad about this weirdly enough.

- The Dude

Ideas and Concepts

Habits:

• 6 o'clock dayz
  • Meditation (20 min) - 40 min Yhea!
  • Programming Subconscious - Streak (7)

Woke up at 8, still did my morning routine. Maybe I should have a more loose sleep schedule, I'm still young so it wouldn't matter a lot. I also recognize now that I'm very productive in the evening. I did research and tried to make a video, it's harder than you think. Then I was like "Why would anyone watch this?" so I realized that I needed to not only start making video's and other content but also getting on-top of my shit to become more valuable and knowledgeable so I get more people get to "Buy In" to me. Because no matter what I say it people won't listen if I have no STATUS.

Or as mr. robot would say "Every relationship is a power struggle, some of us need to be controlled." :) 

- The Dude

App Building

Habits:

• 6 o'clock dayz
  • Meditation (20 min) - good, good
  • Programming Subconscious - Streak (8)

Woke up at 9, still did my morning routine. Dentist everything was good. I completed reading the 7 Habits. Made a video for my channel and realized I need a lot of practice. App development bitch.

- The Dude

Unconscious

Habits:

• Morning Routine
  • Meditation (20 min)
  • Programming Subconscious - Streak (9)

Woke up at 9, did not do my morning routine because I had to go straight to collage. I had a very unconscious day looking back I just did the shit on auto-pilot. Went to school, met up with a friend and drank something in the city. And in the evening realized my realization again lol.

I realize again that meditating during the day gets me into some kind of weird state. I was walking around and feeling like this world we live in is bullshit with all our electronics, cars and money. Its all just distractions from us slowly dying. You would think it is "smart" that we created all these things but its just evolution at play. We are asleep just making and analyzing things to better the world to let more humans live on this planet, to sustain more humans. But in the end these humans that we create are asleep doing bullshit to achieve more asleep people on this floating rock. How about we look to ourselves once and just realize that the majority of things we do is just bullshit. And we should focus on understanding ourselves more, not doing our auto-pilot shit of expanding the human species.

Yhea that one again.

I also changed the 6o'clock dayz into mornig routine.

- The Dude

Saying No

Habits:

• Morning Routine
  • Meditation (20 min)
  • Programming Subconscious - Streak (10)

I find the shit they always say about being successful is about saying no, very true. The days where I have nothing planned are the days I get the most done. I almost always say yes to events and this keeps me from doing LP work. The days that I'm totally free I do a lot of programming, reflecting, planning and working.

- The Dude

Edited by dude
title

That's fucking amazing! You are my motivation, keep working "The Dude".

@FeelFree Thx for the feedback and appreciation mate, great to hear that I'm not the only one benefiting from this journal.

Why?

Habits:

• Morning Routine
  • Meditation (20 min)
  • Programming Subconscious - Streak (11)

Why do I do/want to do this? Wait, and think for a second...

Most of my daily actions are unconscious, I'm not aware what the underlying motivations are for the things that I do. Why do I go to a party? Why do I buy this instead of that? Why do I go to work, is there another reason than just money? Why do I go on social media? Why do I read these books? Why do I want to grow? (I know a lot of "I"s in this post)

I need to become aware of the fact that I'm like a robot and that I react to my surroundings in certain ways. Only than can I understand how to change my behaviors on a deep level.

- The Dude

Status Contemplation

Habits:

• Morning Routine
  • Meditation (20 min)
  • Programming Subconscious - Streak (12)

Distractions, distractions, distractions. I got a new technique its called status contemplation. Stop for 5 minutes reflect on your LP and Goals and adjust your behavior if necessary. You contemplate your current status and adjust it if you need to. Maybe I should make a app like that, lol that would be great.

- The Dude

Server Reset

Habits:

• Morning Routine
  • Meditation (20 min)
  • Programming Subconscious - Streak (20)

A very important post got reset... Its about me and my biggest sticking point. Relationships issues and other shit. But I wont be talking about that. Today I got a diploma for completing every aspect of in my first year flawless it called your Pin1. Something happened that happens a lot to me when reaching so called "achievements".

I get depressed and into my head, because I see that that shit doesn't have any fucking value what so ever. Then I start thinking about the future and I realize that nothing that I will ever reach will give me complete satisfaction. The weirdest thing is that the people around me are celebrating and shit but I'm like your so stuck in your fucking ego believing that this has any "value" and then I get depressed even more... 

- The Dude

Programming Subconscious - Streak (21)

WTF

Habits:

• Morning Routine
  • Meditation (20 min)
  • Programming Subconscious - Killed The Fucking Thing God Damn Me

I broke the fucking streak of subconscious programming now I need to start over again. I need to do it 90 days straight.

Currently I'm not getting why not everybody is depressed. Maybe its just me because I set too high standards for myself or something. It looks like nobody understands that we are just living in an egoistic haze, doing things to prove ourselves to our ego.

This got me thinking, I could  just accept it and move on because I'm not getting out anytime soon. Just do what you feel is right and do it 100%.

- We Are Machines

Keep up the good work, Dude. Helped motivate me to get back into a healthier routine.

Thx @AleAle really appreciate the love and feedback! Keep on building those damn habits, Keep on programming yourself!

Stress is Good

Habits:

• Morning Routine
  • Meditation (20 min)
  • Programming Subconscious - Streak (2)

I realized that I work the best in stressed environments. In the evening when I am scared that I wasted another day I pump out my best shit -_-.

Managing Oneself, Peter F. Drucker.png

Visual Book Learning.

"Life's a motherfucking joke so we fuck around" - Mac Miller

- We Are Machines

Free Mindmap Tool: http://freemind.nl.softonic.com/

Edited by dude
Mindmap Tool