dude

From Boy To Beast

224 posts in this topic

Update

Felt like updating this a bit so I can read back one year from now and see how far I have come ;). Still enjoy reading my shit from a year back, shit makes me giggle. When I read back I see how progress really just creeps in slowly, you don't even notice it sometimes.

First, I stopped meditating RIP. I have been sitting on my own in my room contemplating life A LOT. Slowly quitting the things I never liked but did because people expected me to do it. Fuck parties that you know you won't really enjoy. I'm picky nowadays which one I go to and who I hang out with.

Second, got my finger on my passion pulse. Slowly convincing myself that this video thing is really for me. It's gradual, it took me a year to really buy myself in and find my lane within the video space. But I'm fully convinced now. When I'm studying I find myself constantly thinking not about my study but my video's and how I will change to a motion graphics career and/or my own thing takes off but idk if that will happen for now just produce video's and study the YouTube platform and pray.

Third, I'm very productive but my days go slow. My days go really slow. It feels like a drag. Hope this feeling ends soon. For now I just sit with it, observe it. Wonder how the universe presents this perfect orchestra before me every day. How this orchestra triggers me, the ways in which I create this orchestra, the unconscious labels I have for everything and how these labels hold me back.

Fourth, Two years and I will live in a van. It is still the plan, one year school left, one year work. Then I ride the fuck out this country, turn inward.

Great writing here again.

- The Dude

Edited by dude
Language

Still going hard with the video's :) 

I tried a new video style, I think it is quite nice. If you liked the book Psycho-Cybernetics go watch the video :)