Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Adodd

The Importance of Pineal Gland Detoxification

20 posts in this topic

I will keep this post short and vague because I have heard/read so much conflicting information and I don't want to post something false. 

What are your thoughts on pineal gland detoxification? Is this legit in the sense that it needs to be a PHYSICAL detox(through diet changes, habit changes etc)? Or is this more of a spiritual and emotional/mental purge that causes it to become detoxified.

@Adodd When someone says to detox the pineal gland. They mean to open it. We can assume that they are referring to spiritual awakening and the third eye. The pineal gland organ is mainly responsible for regulating sleep. So, logically speaking if your sleep is being regulated, your pineal gland is functional and doesn't need detoxification. Opening the pineal gland/third eye is a metaphor refering to an increase in conciousness where you are able to perceive Nothingness. 

30 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

@Adodd When someone says to detox the pineal gland. They mean to open it. We can assume that they are referring to spiritual awakening and the third eye. The pineal gland organ is mainly responsible for regulating sleep. So, logically speaking if your sleep is being regulated, your pineal gland is functional and doesn't need detoxification. Opening the pineal gland/third eye is a metaphor refering to an increase in conciousness where you are able to perceive Nothingness. 

Yeah but there are people (and even studies) that talk about the pineal gland being calcified over time through poor choices of diet and drinking fluoride infused tap water and whatnot.  

From everything I’ve read about it, the only ones really saying you need to decalcify your pineal gland are the gullible new-age hippie types who just sort of believe anything and everything they hear within their hippie community echo chamber. And just about every study I’ve read on the matter says that there isn’t any actual evidence that your diet causes any further calcification that wouldn’t have happened on it’s own. The pineal gland certainly gets calcified as you age, but it doesn’t seem that your diet has much effect on the amount of calcification.  

Besides that, we don’t even know for sure that the pineal gland is the part of the brain responsible for spiritual clarity.  

None of this is to say that you shouldn’t watch what you put in your body, because your diet certainly effects your cognition and brain health overall, and a poor diet can/will hinder your ability to fully embody awakening. 

Yes it is both physical and spiritual.

Cutting out fluoride and chlorine intake is the first step. It's possible it's present in municipal water and it's present in most tooth pastes.

Other actions to take to decalcify pineal gland -

• Sun gaze
  • Meditation (focusing at the point between your eyebrows)
  • Tamarind Juice

These the detoxification steps. If you ask me id say it's quite important to do it.

Edited by Pacific Sage

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

@Pacific Sage Do you meditate and have you taken those steps? I ask because I am also curious if there is a noticeable difference in meditation afterwards.

@Adodd Yes I have taken those steps and additionally I do Kriya yoga which is even more potent to work on the Ajna chakra i.e the third eye.  

There definitely is a noticeable difference during and after meditation and what's more intriguing is that there is a sensation too. 

@Pacific Sage I mean to ask if meditating is deeper AFTER detoxing the pineal gland. I meditate everyday 35-40mins and have began experiencing physical sensations lately. My interest in kriya yoga is getting stronger everyday. Do you have a teacher or do you do online research or read about it? I have no schools or teachers for kriya yoga close to me, only hatha yoga which i am not as interested in. Would kriya even be an option for me? I have been told a school/teacher is a MUST for kriya.

Edited by Adodd

5 hours ago, Pacific Sage said:

Yes it is both physical and spiritual.

Cutting out fluoride and chlorine intake is the first step. It's possible it's present in municipal water and it's present in most tooth pastes.

Other actions to take to decalcify pineal gland -

• Sun gaze
  • Meditation (focusing at the point between your eyebrows)
  • Tamarind Juice

These the detoxification steps. If you ask me id say it's quite important to do it.

Please don't stare at the sun.

Yes I like my eyes too, thanks for that but I only do it 45 mins after local sunrise time and 45 mins before local sunset time.

@Adodd

What's helped for deeper meditation is heart rate variability where you exhale longer than inhale duration which lowers heart beat and that is the key. Check out Heart rate variability video on YouTube from Forrest Knutson. This has been extremely helpful to me.

@Pacific Sage Hey hey. Do you know any specific sun-gazing techniques and where did you get them from?

I heard people talking that one has to gaze at a specific angle, turning the head, or the eyeball, something in those lines.

Stumbled across this one a while back, bookmarked it, never got around to reading it, have no idea what it says but it might be of interest. A four part thing where one part is detox.

https://scottjeffrey.com/decalcify-your-pineal-gland/

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

2 hours ago, Yog said:

@Pacific Sage Hey hey. Do you know any specific sun-gazing techniques and where did you get them from?

I heard people talking that one has to gaze at a specific angle, turning the head, or the eyeball, something in those lines.

Hey hey!! Umm so what I do is when I stare at the sun I kind of look at the sun with my right eye and use my left eye for peripheral vision. Kind of gives a beautiful vision.

Science behind it is that the left brain connected to the right eye, is used for focus and the right brain connected to the left eye is for peripheral vision.

This is my ritual. I don't have any angles or turning ? but hey do let me know if you find any interesting point of view on this, am willing to try :)

@Pacific Sage Thanks for sharing mate. I've tried something like 10 minute gazing ,straight at it, at sunset ofc, it was totally inconsistent though, so I could not observe if there were any benefits.

I'll do some research in the near future for sure, there is not much Sun around yet, so it can wait :D But yeah, I ll post it around here somewhere.

dont do sun gazing. some people can do this because of eye colours. others get blind forever. please, I researched this stuff well enough and just cannot recommend it.

@Yog any time :)

@OBEler does it depend on region ? Could you possibly share some of this please? I have done my fair bit of research too but I hadn come across anything like that.

If anyone is still interested. Seems like the info I got on this forum is also conflicting.

On 04/03/2020 at 6:33 PM, Yog said:

Thanks for sharing mate. I've tried something like 10 minute gazing ,straight at it, at sunset ofc, it was totally inconsistent though, so I could not observe if there were any benefits.

Please be careful with sungazing. Just because the early sun does not irritate your eyes as much does not mean your retina is not being exposed to overwhelming amounts of UVa and UVb. I agree that we need a little bit of exposure to eyes but you are likely to get that just walking around. Gazing straight at the sun is very foolish and dangerous. The tiny vascular supply in the retina and your optic nerve are extremely sensitive to free radical damage which is what sun exposure creates. Unless you want to end up with progressive blindness or cataracts, I'd suggest you thread carefully and do a proper research before undergoing such an endeavour. Please stay safe and don't believe everything you see on the internet. 

Here is a case of a woman experiencing something called "solar retinopathy"  She was exposed for 2 minutes only.  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3604317/

Another case of severe damage after prolonged exposure  https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1209815-the-human-fovea-after-sungazing/ this person had a development of necrotic (dead) tissue in the fovea, which is the area with highest concentration of retinal cells. 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569 Thanks a lot for the info and the care man.
I'll do research before doing anything clumsy ofc, these were some isolated cases :)