LfcCharlie4

Chronic Sinusitis

32 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@BETGR164128 Through normal ingestion or using it how?

You can do a vitamin c flush at the onset of a cold, flu, viral infection and it will solve the issue. Basically you will flush out the virus before it has a chance to develop into a full blown illness.

If you're unfortunate enough to be bitten by a snake or poisonous spider it will save your life. A guy back in the 60's deliberately tested 10 grams of it against a black widow bite and survived. 

If you have dental work done it's a good idea to take some afterwards because lots of toxins get into the bloodstream (which is why you can feel bad after dental work). 

You can use it in high doses to do a heavy metals detox. It basically purifies your blood by donating electrons caused by free radical damage. They are thinking about using it after courses of chemotherapy to reduce the side effects.  

I forgot to mention stretching my back backwards and forwards, and stretching the lower abdomen and the chest helped too. Stretching in general helped. Also no amount of spitting or clearing your mucus will help. It is best to let go of the urge. Breathe deep and slow if you have to. It’s part of body awareness. 

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

@BETGR164128 I have 1000MG Vitamin C capsules but they're absorbic Acid, I'll get the other kind!

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4 As @Derek White said, it's probably a better idea to get out more in the fresh air and tune into your body. Maybe you're deep-down sick and tired of being indoors. I think the benefits from an air purifier are very limited, although it might help a little. I have noticed that my nasal passageways are more likely to be blocked when I'm in a very "heady" mindspace and out of touch with my body.

I am myself, heaven and hell.

@LfcCharlie4 do you snore?

My son has this problem too, although no one in the house is a smoker. He uses this saline nasal spray daily which helps a lot:

Hydrasense-medium-stream-bottle-and-pack

tip: You can refill these bottles easily with an oral syringe and home made saline.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

11 hours ago, Commodent said:

@LfcCharlie4 As @Derek White said, it's probably a better idea to get out more in the fresh air and tune into your body. Maybe you're deep-down sick and tired of being indoors. I think the benefits from an air purifier are very limited, although it might help a little. I have noticed that my nasal passageways are more likely to be blocked when I'm in a very "heady" mindspace and out of touch with my body.

I like this mate.

What does it mean to be in touch with your body and how do you achieve it?

@studentofthegame I think the questions is rather; what's stopping you? I know I tend to distract myself with intellectually stimulating activities, like surfing the web, planning and thinking in general. I think it's possible do these things mindfully, but it's so easy to let it suck you into this unconscious "heady" mindspace. These activities are, at least for me, merely addictions. And whenever I fall for them I am simply acting out of avoidance for boredom, and not from my highest wisdom. I know there are much more fulfilling things I could be doing.

It's not just about getting in touch with the body, but also about getting in touch with the moment in its entirety. I have noticed when I can abstain from the addiction of getting sucked into one small fragment of reality, holistic awareness just naturally falls into place. And that includes body awareness. I am then naturally attuned to notice what makes me feel good in the body, and what doesn't. Things like stretching, or getting out in the fresh air. It's also noticeable that a lot of the things people say you "should" be doing makes me feel bad. Like strenous exercise. Our bodies are naturally attuned to what supports life, and I think it's wise listening to that. You can even notice that in your thinking. Truthful (life-supportive) thoughts and motivations will give you a spark of energy, while untruthful thoughts will weaken you. Most people will spend most of their lives acting out habits that make them go weak. Which I dare say is not a life worth living.

@Commodent really nice thoughts. I tend to get caught up in overthinking and overplanning. I definitely need more balance and feeling in my life. I'm getting there. In the last few weeks or so i've been very emotional. Lots of tears, seemingly from nowhere. Lots of compassion and empathy for myself and others. I see it as due healing.

Thanks again for an inspired post. Amazing awareness and insight.

@studentofthegame It's great to hear that you've found healing, and that you're striving towards balance. It's always nice to hear from you, and I'm interested in hearing more about how you've been doing.

The last few weeks have been very emotional for as well, but that is not without reason however. My father passed away abruptly 7th of February, and it has truly been a humbling experience. It put me face-to-face with my self-centered vanities, and opened me up to this deep, profound love for my father that had always been there yet ignored. And this love has been amazingly healing in the grieving process.

The weirdest thing is that the incident did not feel random at all. It felt like the perfect storm in a sense, in so many ways I won't go into detail about now. We can talk more on PM if you'd like.

@LfcCharlie4 if it’s a chronic inflammation this could help: if this is still actual - buy yourself a nasya oil - not the one to spray but one which you can drip in your nose. i would think it’s a kapha induced problem but for safety reasons i‘d buy a three dosha oil. usually eight to ten drops of this oil per side would be enough. you warm it up in advance, warmer than lukewarm but not too hot, lie on your back and slightly overstretch the head while you put the drops into each nostril. you can sit up after a while. the oil and mucus will come out of your mouth until it feels completely cleared out. it’s not exactly comfortable but helps. only when it feels like there is no oil left you can clear the rest through the nose.

this is better than neti pot but same medical school. it’s not recommended if you have an actual infection, like viral infection.

Edited by remember

@outlandish thank you!! But no I don't snore, I've been doing steam pots, going to the steam room and drinking Ginger Green tea and It already feels a LOT better, oh and have a nasal spray, I'm going to see how it is in a week or so. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi