Heaven

How to embody God?

13 posts in this topic

Hi everyone :)

I had few experiences in my life about realizing the True Self and be It. After few days I forget myself and identify with my false self again and lose it..

The spiritual teachers are my reminders, the forum and my daily practices: I meditate daily(Minimum 15 minutes), Do concentration exercises and just be. But it’s not enough..I keep forgetting myself.

How do u keep reminding yourself it? and keep in the state of God?

I don’t want to fall into this rabbit hole again..

Thanks?❤️

Edited by Heaven
Correction

Embodying God takes work and time.  Just being awake or enlightened isn't the same as to live as God.

It takes integration but i grabbed this quote from another thread because i think it is a good example of embodiment:

"The definition of enlightenment, as Spirit gives it, is this: An enlightened Human Being is one who respects and sees the enlightenment of all. It's the one who can stand and listen to the orthodox and see God inside of him, and see that it's real and it's perfect for him or her. It's the one who can see the Muslim and understand the beauty of what he believes, and who can look at the esoteric person and understand how close they feel to Spirit, and who can look at the banker [average non-spiritual person] and see the same. That is enlightenment. An enlightened Human Being is, therefore, one who emulates the pure attributes of God, rather than any system or that of any other Human. This is also the attribute of Spirit, who will look at every single Human Being with no bias and no preset conditions, and only see family."

-- Kryon (channeled through Lee Carroll on October 6, 2015)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Heaven ‘Reminding’ is more thinking on top of the already un inspected thought activity which is the veiling / ‘forgetting’. Don’t add, subtract. Also, notice how sneaky thought is, in holding back the purification of the body. Some people will focus on a thought that doesn’t feel good to them for years before letting it go, and releasing from the body. That belief ”I identify with the false self again and lose it”...I’d scrutinize that to start. It’s a ‘cover up’. What does not come and go, can not be lost. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

29 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Heaven ‘Reminding’ is more thinking on top of the already un inspected thought activity which is the veiling / ‘forgetting’. Don’t add, subtract. Also, notice how sneaky thought is, in holding back the purification of the body. Some people will focus on a thought that doesn’t feel good to them for years before letting it go, and releasing from the body. That belief ”I identify with the false self again and lose it”...I’d scrutinize that to start. It’s a ‘cover up’. What does not come and go, can not be lost. 

I feel that many things are going on in my daily life so it covers it.

U are right subtraction is the key. 
Thank u

@Heaven I know it’s a bold recommendation...but get some body healing / releasing things on the calendar. Don’t be the guy who says at his retirement party, “I wish I’d had a more comfortable chair”. Don’t let ‘shit to do’ get in the way of your spirituality, your healing. That’s your life source. The foundation of all of it. Sorry for the rant. ?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Be unconditionally loving at any given moment to the best of your abilities.

@Heaven practicing unconditional Love. So any time you feel jealous, angry, hurt, annoyed, etc, practice on forgiveness and letting go of the emotion. See the God in everyone around you, even the ones you don't like. This is the path. 

Consciousness/alertness/awareness is, at a certain baseline, a given, it is still a skill which can be trained. Rather, what you're training is the control of blockages that get in the way of your true nature. 

Love is also a skill that must be trained. 

It may take a year or more of practice to see any noticable changes, but they will come. Your reality will start to manifest in, let's say, different ways. And I guarantee you'll like it! 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

Be empty, formless, shapeless, let life live through you, surrender your vessel to source. You find all by losing and letting go of all.

B R E A T H E

14 hours ago, ivankiss said:

How?

14 hours ago, Aaron p said:

Learn by forgetting. Forget everything. 

I see the truth in it. 
Thank u?

14 hours ago, ivankiss said:

I’m a kind person in my nature and honestly I don’t know if it’s the right path..most of our society are identified completely with the false self and taking advantage when they can.

3 hours ago, pluto said:

Be empty, formless, shapeless, let life live through you, surrender your vessel to source. You find all by losing and letting go of all.

I’m a fully independent person(24 years old) so honestly this way of living is a little bit scary for me..I feel that I need to be more secure financially to live this path.

@Heaven Not a single dime is needed, fear is the false self talking, the true self is beyond fear and can only experience love for love transcends all illusion. The moment you step out of your comfort zone and trust creation that is has your back, the moment everything will change.

You have to surrender in a way like you lean backwards and trusting that someone will catch your fall. You have to take the first step, then the reaction happens, the reflection changes. You have to surrender and trust firstly and eventually you will understand why.

Unless you throw a pebble in the lake, the reflection in the water never changes.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Angels are helpful. Visualize a highly enlightened being and have it recognize You. Visualization is a great tool. 

Maybe though at first don't worry about 'true self' and 'false self' and embodying God. First fall in love with the substance of reality. Which is far more boring to an average Ego. 

Edited by Artaemis