DrewNows

Breatharian Personal Trainer and 5 min workout!

35 posts in this topic

Breatharianism is a powerful health message, I feel this video is quite educational and offers a unique perspective on what’s possible for humans. This is a potential path for me as I’ve tapped into the pranic lifestyle.

4 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@DrewNows Do you eat or drink at all?

What have been your gains from this lifestyle. What's different?

Yes i do. In fact, i've tried "forcing" the -ism and it just makes me suffer. I just don't eat nearly as much (try to avoid too much acid-ash food/cooked), usually raw/living and sometimes only juice. There's still some deep detox i'd like to finish using herbs once the times right. It has been a learning experience on various levels -emotional, physical, mental and spiritual, with a shift in beliefs.  What i feel i've gained from this journey is a deeper understanding for vitality, immune to sickness and energy work, a more intimate relationship with my body, food, and nature. It's more or less a personal journey on what might be gained. There's also less neurotic behaviors, injuries/pains, shifts in mood brought by unsteady (biorhythm?) and many more

There's a good video on this from ray maor about other benefits, many of which i've experienced as well. Basically things like shedding physical karma, healing/regenerative ability, heightened reiki ability, mental clarity, deeper third eye/intuitive connection to experience/interactions, less sleep, more creativity and many others.

Edited by DrewNows

@DrewNows Stop believing this bullshit. Can't you see you've formed an entire belief system that Is deceiving you?

Edited by Red-White-Light

22 hours ago, Red-White-Light said:

@DrewNows Stop believing this bullshit. Can't you see you've formed an entire belief system that Is deceiving you?

The triggered self is the false self, if it was false, it wouldn't trigger a response or reaction. The true self cannot be triggered.

Triggers are usually caused by the ego resisting a deep truth that the true self knows that threatens the very nature of the ego and its hard-wired belief systems/programming.

When you no longer are triggered, you are more embodied as the true self.

Hope this helps :)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@Soulbass Personally I feel it's certainly not suitable for everyone, and would focus on more on eating Nutritious whole foods, periods of fasting and maybe even quarterly FMD, as well as regular exercise and getting a good amount of sleep. Once you have all the basics down and you're nutritional levels are all great with tests then maybe consider it. 

However, I think it's more suitable for those with 'low intensity' lifestyles, I think Ray Moor mentions this, so it's perfect for like Yogi's and people like that, but if you're working 8 hours a day, exercising and want an active lifestyle- it may not be the most ideal diet.

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

5 hours ago, pluto said:

The triggered self is the false self, if it was false, it wouldn't trigger a response or reaction. The true self cannot be triggered.

Triggers are usually caused by the ego resisting a deep truth that the true self knows that threatens the very nature of the ego and its hard-wired belief systems/programming.

When you no longer are triggered, you are more embodied as the true self.

Hope this helps :)

I'm not so sure about that. I think being triggered comes from different things, but the most common for me is when I've decided that something is true and I see someone say things that make me question what I believe is true, I get triggered. But just because I get triggered at something someone else says that makes me question by beliefs, doesn't necessarily mean that what they are saying is necessarily true either. All you have to do is look at people who get triggered when they are confronted by ideas that are quite obviously false. This proves that being triggered doesn't mean what you're saying it means. 

If you want people to buy into your story you could say that everyone who gets triggered by your story is only being triggered because they can't see the truth. I think a lot of people would be fooled by this kind of manipulation, but I can't see people who are growing on a spiritual path to get fooled by it. I'm not. 

@Soulbass Sure maybe some time, idk. i feel some are drawn to it, and it only expands our potential. 

@Red-White-Light appreciate your concern mate, beliefs are very powerful, i've done my research and i know MYSELF 

@LfcCharlie4 i would have liked to ask this former pro rugby player how he thinks it would have impacted his career had he attempted this lifestyle while still playing, but i suspect he would say he'd eat mainly fruitarian/raw vegan 

Edited by DrewNows

@DrewNows Yeah, I'm not denying for Yogis and Monks etc this can certainly be done, and the potential of the Human Body is amazing. 

However, for the typical westerner- 8-9 hours of work, Family, Exercise, etc I'm not sure it's ideal. 

I don't doubt it can heal, and if it's working for you I'm happy bro!

For a 'Normal' person like me and many others I feel the first step would be moving away from processed foods, towards a fully Whole Foods diet, whether it's Keto or Plant Based it's just getting rid of the processed, corrupt SHIT! 

Good luck my friend, don't starve yourself before the end of the season!! ;) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4 those REDS!!!! ? (haha) 

Transitioning safely is totally best, that’s changing vibration and when consuming less means more energy and less pain, then doors start to open. People tend to overlook the fact that a breatharian isn’t simply about fasting or not eating, it’s about not requiring food for energy demand, meditation the foundation and realizing we hold a vessel with fully self sustaining capabilities. I believe Ray Maor does live a normal life, but food is an amazing experience to have and share. 

@Raptorsin7 Haha so funny, I'm being decieved, yet if you calculated your calorie daily intake and subtracted 500 calories, you'd lose weight. You could do all the breatharian shit you want it wouldn't matter.

Read the muscle and strength pyramids by Eric Helms if you want Truth about fitness.

Eric-Helms-Muscle-Strength-Training-Pyramids.jpg

@DrewNows Sorry did basic science and maths hurt your malnourished brain? Also, why are you going to listen to someone with a face tattoo?

Edited by Red-White-Light

@Red-White-Light could you maybe come back with the science behind breatharianism? If that doesn’t interest you then I don’t understand why you are in the thread ?

22 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

@DrewNows Sorry did basic science and maths hurt your malnourished brain? Also, why are you going to listen to someone with a face tattoo?

Man, you are really hitting Drew with some high quality responses and arguments. Sophisticated and mature. I like it. It's like you are wise beyond your years. Class act. I hope you stick around because the forum really needs you. Most people on here just make dumb asshole kind of posts, so to see your intelligent responses is breath of fresh air. You rock man! You have my vote. You are nearly fully enlightened I can see that. 

@DrewNows How do you deal with ignorant people?

This guy is binding himself in his own ignorance, you give him the truth. And then he attacks you xD

@Red-White-Light I don’t think they even allow wiki to be referenced in college. This video might give you a better understanding about what it actually is/means...