TheAvatarState

Are You Enlightened?

74 posts in this topic

@Nahm ?

Said I want Self Realized wife. Today I saw right girl. Just Omg. I've seen her before few times but never noticed her. I know she is it in my ❤️. 

Was a fucking moron never trusted ❤️ always thinking. 

Mathematician calculation beast. You have no idea how all that hurts. How delusions and lies hurt. 

But we are healing for that. Even "meaningless" thanks to guru dog/hands down best life coach there is. No philosophy or teaching can substitute Love. 

Am I Enlightened?

As far as i underestand, no, just in case you are curious but... something spicy and alien to me has been happening over the few years and especially recent period, the past few months in my life. The moment i choose to be aware of it, its like my reality changes... More and more, i am not saying its much, i don't even know if it is much and how much there is left... But i know, its inevitable, it is waiting for me to look into it, but in the process there will be no tangible me left.

@NahmWill like just to add. You can never feel "bad" "anxious" "nervious" etc.

Since you are ❤️=Conciousness it's what we are, all feelings are always positive can't be otherwise. 

Why I cry or Leo in his videos is just release, release of all lets say contractions or negative beleifs we've been holding and yes sometimes by speaking truth it gets released. 

Healing just healing substitution of repeated false beleifs and false notions. 

You always laugh after it which is good sign because it's true laughter and joy is true. 

Being heals because it's True You /God. 

To be God is to be everything it's not an identity. 

The more you conceptualize and stem into different worldviews philosophies etc the more you are devoid from feelings. 

You can place all human sciemce u der one word, fear. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity Indeed ♥️

Sooo magical in fact, so to-good-to-be true in fact (but it is True! = The Miracle) is that there is no past, there never was. It’s a thought. That, IS, this, Now. Where the “problem” “was” is actually, Now. This.    Where the healing is, IS, Now.    God, Flush thy body like a toilet. Infinite Healing!  :) 

“Catch” that contrast, that resistance....right out of the gate, immediately notice in the feeling of even the slightest of discord...and pause to inspect. Learning that fine tuning.......ohhh ohhhh OHHHH!!! Most delicious experience!!!

“I’m resisting something here. Universe is Unconditional, so it’s giving me exactly what I’m wanting. So, if there’s discord...it must be at ‘my end’. It must be that it is arriving, right now,... Right,.... Now.  What is the expansion here? What is it I’m resisting? What is the way I “ I “ want it to come...and what is the Actual, Mystical Way it is coming - right in front of my face, here, ...Now ?”

Mad love. lol! AmIright?! Madness! ?  Your Beauty is Madness!!!!! Your Intelligence is unthinkable!!!!! Soooo Good!!! Your Love is Infallible!!!!!

?????

@TheAvatarState  New record in thread hijacking, or the mystical way of our infinite healing...? Sorry and ??‍♂️

@zeroISinfinity ?♥️?♥️?♥️?♥️ Soooo this!

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@NahmYeah you get it. Laughing right now. Way to good to be True but it is. 

Regarding I am enlightened. 

You are Enlightenment itself. There is no one to be enlightened. 

❤️ is Enlightenment. 

Yeah YOURSELF is unbeleivable just unbeleivable. 

So much so literally want to spread arms and hug all of this. Oh admit you want to fuck it too. Yeah and I dunno why lol. But it is felt sometimes this way.

Radical honesty class 14/99

(really hope will not get banned for hijacking hey wrote I want to be mod here on dreamboard) 

Radical honesty class 15/99

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Nahm hijack away! ❤️

More people get to see it, and I think there are some good ideas and perspectives in here. 

2 hours ago, Applegarden said:

Am I Enlightened?

As far as i underestand, no, just in case you are curious but... something spicy and alien to me has been happening over the few years and especially recent period, the past few months in my life. The moment i choose to be aware of it, its like my reality changes... More and more, i am not saying its much, i don't even know if it is much and how much there is left... But i know, its inevitable, it is waiting for me to look into it, but in the process there will be no tangible me left.

I'm interested. Could you please try to explain this in more detail? Can you put your awareness on "it" at any time, and is it an "entity" or just a subtle shift in consciousness?

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

Just now, TheAvatarState said:

I'm interested. Could you please try to explain this in more detail? Can you put your awareness on "it" at any time, and is it an "entity" or just a subtle shift in consciousness?

Ok, i will try to explain the experience "towards" it and embodying more and more over time in short. There is a space in you which is conceptualized as enlightenment or in a certain context you could say there this is wrong because you are beyond spaces, states and words and therefore it leads you towards that "space" or "state". You are before words and before creation and blah, blah, blah...

So in my direct experience what i am noticing as i am growing is that, chakras are actual energy points, there is such a thing as energy flowing trough you and upwards you when you do spiritual practices. My energies are becoming more dominant upstairs, in the upper head region, i feel like i have a heavy, vital chord of bliss attached to me, like i am plugged into an internet from top of my head. I feel intense peace, sielence and not wanting anything also, feeling more and more complete with my death, with my timed life in this body. I find easier to detach from things and accept reality as it is. (If you read my journal, you will see that i maybe the opposite is true, however if i turn my attention to that recognition, that renounciation, that decision of "ok now, lets drop everything, let everything come and go, just notice it and do nothing else, if you are distracted, notice and just relax, come back") This "space" has a very specific and hard to find for beginners spot where it unfolds, i don't even know if you have to look for it, its really subtle and hard to explain, however with continiouty of practice and desire of truth this spot becomes your second nature more and more for you, you can access ir faster, more intensly and for longer periods of time and gradualy your cognition changes towards the metaphysical, which again directly reinforces the change in your energy more and more. More and more you feel this is a dream for you, more and more ecstatic you will become. Also when i close my eyes, i see that very darkness being infinite sometimes and i can't even locate my body sometimes, i feel like my senses are failing me and i don't know how much space i am taking but this is rare, however it happens more and more frequently. I don't remember having big enlightenment experiences, however what i have is very accessible and reliable day to day even with my "problems". I don't know how reliable it is for psychedelics users but my thing is very reliable as i am always sober, and i clearly see the sophistication of my cognition and how life is acctually sentient and how minds influence lessens over time, but i took me a few years. Hope it helps, i don't know how you should take this tho. :D

@Applegarden i think I'm following. Now I may have misunderstood some bits, but I think I may be in this "spicy, alien state" almost all the time. The amount of time I'm in this state, as well as the intensity, has grown over the last 2 years or so. 

For me, I'm aware I'm in a dream throughout the day. I've completely surrendered the idea of being a "human," of death even being possible.  Every experience has a "surreal" flavor to it. This scared the shit out of me at first, but now I'm much more comfortable with it. My headspace can be intense sometimes, making me overly sensitive and analytical about everyday tasks. The best way I can describe it is like I'm always microdosed. If you haven't tried psychedelics before then this explanation won't mean anything, but... is this close at all to what you're going through?

I haven't done the consciousness practices yet to be aware of energy centers or flows. If they even exist... I have no beliefs or dogmas about it because I don't have the direct experience. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

Enlightenment an illusion, a distraction.

There is only Truth.

Nothing needs to be done.

Love

B R E A T H E

1 hour ago, pluto said:

Enlightenment an illusion, a distraction.

There is only Truth.

Nothing needs to be done.

Love

Woah. I mean I know Pluto isn’t even a planet but you sound lazy as hell lol.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

58 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

Woah. I mean I know Pluto isn’t even a planet but you sound lazy as hell lol.

I am this and that. I do nothing, yet nothing is left undone.

B R E A T H E

@LfcCharlie4 Thanks for sharing these teachings from Rupert Spira. I had heard him a while ago in a conversation with Sam Harris, but I'm inclined to look into more of his material. Fascinating stuff.

Meditation is like polishing a brick to make a mirror. Philosophy is like a net to catch water. The buddah did not meditate. It's just how he sits. 

- Alan Watts