SickLuv

Is weed addictive for all human being ?

29 posts in this topic

@Preety_India While I'm high on weed it makes all experiences feel fresh and more vibrant.  Even the most mundane stuff feels like a new experience again.  Movies and music seem more interesting.  It makes me feel more loving and compassionate.  After a while it became increasingly more difficult to function without it.  If I went a day or two without consuming weed I became super irritable and prone to rage.  Thank God I found meditation.  The "high" that I got from daily/consistent meditation feels similar to a mild weed buzz and it lasts throughout the day and without the withdrawal symptoms.  After years of weed addiction I was finally able to quit thanks to meditation, actualized.org, and this forum. :)

420 views lol. SYNCHRONICITY! jk but still funny. Also yes I did ruin it and it now has 421?

received_197956811417260.jpeg

@SickLuv I am 4 and a half weeks sober from marijuana. I was smoking around an eighth a day EVERY SINGLE DAY (VERY expensive habit). I have quit cigarettes and alcohol for over a year now but continued to have trouble not smoking pot. I finally buckled down and quit cold turkey and the difference in my mindfulness now compared to then is like night and day!!!  I also am able to get way deeper into my meditation without it. It is well worth quoting for a month and at that point YOU decide if you should quit or not. It will take serious will power, ESPECIALLY if you were smoking as much as I was but It is well worth it.

Edited by Adodd

@Adodd ??? Good job! 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Why would anyone wish to pay attention to decades of individual failure(s) repeatedly projected on humanity while also avoiding to learn anything constructive from such misleading pattern?

14 hours ago, Adodd said:

I was smoking around an eighth a day EVERY SINGLE DAY

I smoke 1/8 ever 2 days. Best medicine in the world.

Arc