billiesimon

WHO is asking the questions?!?

64 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

That IS the illusion... Nothing is ever maintained or preserved in time. Nothing is even actually created or destroyed. Nothing has any history attached to it whatsoever. Nothing has ever actually existed or ever will.

The writing IS thin air xD

Smoke and mirrors all the way baby!

2 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

There isn't anything right or wrong and there isn't a 'ME' that's saying anything.

You can't pin down or turn Non-duality into a teaching because it's literally everything.

Yes I take care to contradict everything said, so it can't turn into a belief system.

I was confused on how it is possible that nothing has ever existed and it was so simple actually, feel stupid now! :D 

25 minutes ago, purerogue said:

I was confused on how it is possible that nothing has ever existed and it was so simple actually, feel stupid now! :D 

It's difficult when it's trying to be perceived through a subject object perception. Subject(I am here and I know I'm real) Object(everything else is out there and I know it's real)

Duality won't collapse because it's constantly being perpetuated by the belief that there is a separate self here experiencing everything out there.

Any attempt by the separate self to rid itself of itself is futile because it simply doesn't exist. 

Sometimes what can happen is something other than the separate self hears this message and the illusion can Fall Away. This is what Liberation is ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

1 hour ago, Johnny5 said:

I'm not playing wordgames about this

I'm not playing games, I'm disagreeing with the terminology, that's all.

You're saying Atman, but maybe you mean "subtle-body" (aka the soul), because Atman is identical to Brahman, which is pure awareness/consciousness. The meaning of Atman is just to indicate the portion of Brahman/awareness within/permeating the body/mind apparent person. It is not a subtle energetic object of consciousness.

Where as the subtle-body is the energetic body, comprised of the vital breath, senses, mind, intellect. It's what separates at death from the gross body and would be considered a subtle energetic object of consciousness

Anyways, your probably not interested and I'm probably rambling and splitting hairs.

Have a good night all.?

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Reality is a strange loop paradox.  Everthing is nothing and nothing is everything.   

There is no ground.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

It's difficult when it's trying to be perceived through a subject object perception. Subject(I am here and I know I'm real) Object(everything else is out there and I know it's real)

Duality won't collapse because it's constantly being perpetuated by the belief that there is a separate self here experiencing everything out there.

Any attempt by the separate self to rid itself of itself is futile because it simply doesn't exist. 

Sometimes what can happen is something other than the separate self hears this message and the illusion can Fall Away. This is what Liberation is ?

It is complete different thing. 

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

Survival might be in Minecraft, but Minecraft isn’t just survival. 

Right!??

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Finkle may be Einhorn, but Einhorn isn’t Finkle. 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Finkle may be Einhorn, but Einhorn isn’t Finkle. 

Actually due to Oneness he is...(i don't even know who they are but..theyre me)

Just how you wanna look at is relative.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

Oh hehe guess Nahm was joking :)

@Nahm :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Oh hehe guess Nahm was joking :)

@Nahm 

Lol! xD

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

42 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

God / Consciousness wakes up to itself.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

God / Consciousness wakes up to itself.

There it is folks!❤

The end.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 minute ago, Anna1 said:

There it is folks!❤

The end.

?❤

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 22/2/2020 at 1:04 AM, billiesimon said:

It's so weird, man... I mean... I think my former psychedelic experiences have unlocked something in my sober awareness (this event happened in my normal life after a normal meditation).

I am millions of miles FAR AWAY from enlightenment, but.... I can actually somehow remotely feel that there's someone watching all of this "billiesimon" experience from behind "me". And with "me" I mean my concept of self image. 

It's really weird and somehow disturbing, because I feel like my usual everyday identity is becoming some kind of show being watched by this Observer.

But again... it's just a glimpse of a shadow of this Consciousness... I can't even see it directly. 

It's there. I can only feel this. It freaks me out.

There's no @billiesimon really. Don't worry you are not being "watched" because you are not separate from the one who is watching. The watcher and the watching are not something different, or separate.

There is just Awareness, I know "it feels" there is a distance between Awareness (what you call the observer) and "you" but there isnt!