billiesimon

WHO is asking the questions?!?

64 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Johnny5 said:

There is no elephant. ?

no the elephant is pure beautiful phantasy - it’s an elephant with butterfly wings. it’s a true leonardo. there are not only pink ones they actually exist in every colour. because their eyes are wide open. you could also see them as bee hives.

Edited by remember

"Ātman is the first principle, the true Self of an individual beyond identification with phenomena, the essence of an individual. In order to attain liberation (moksha), a human being must acquire self-knowledge (atma jnana), which is to realize that one's true self (Ātman) is identical with the transcendent Self Brahman."

Life force energy is called prana (not Atman). It is the energy throughout the cosmos.

"Who is asking that question? 
My ego? Or my Consciousness?"

The ego asks the questions, but the answer points to your true nature, which is not ego.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

In this case then Prana is all that is real...

Everything else is simply hope created by an individual that doesn't exist.

So essentially life force energy(prana) experiencing itself, and thinking it's an individual in control of its destiny.

There is no meaning there is no purpose there is no control there is no hope there is no Destiny that's the illusion of the individual.

All that is real is life force energy experiencing itself. 

Everything else is unknown!!

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Everything else is unknown!!

You can't be what you perceive, in this case energy.

Atman (Brahman) perceives prana.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

54 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

You can't be what you perceive, in this case energy.

Atman (Brahman) perceives prana.

Sounds like dualistic perception...

That was a joke... I'm joking everyone don't freak out...jk, jk, jk....

So basically you just don't believe that it could all be coming from the same source? 

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

it’s all coming from the mother of all uproar namaste ? 

it‘s love and hope for the future.

Edited by remember

6 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

So basically you just don't believe that it could all be coming from the same source? 

It's all Brahman, Self, Consciousness, Awareness.... I was saying energy/Prana is within/made from/perceived by Brahman.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Anna1  I am honestly really starting to believe we are just evolved smart Apes from The Big Bang with runaway big brains that create all kinds of issues....

It doesn't mean we are all not still Divine energy... I'm just throwing this out there...

I like how Deepak Chopra says it:

Pure Potentiality 

It's not here or there it's not something that needs to be found it literally is everything....its THIS ❤

@VeganAwake Energy being formed is the beginning of creation. Imo, every "thing " is created from that point and "that" is also Brahman. 

"The world is an illusion, Brahman alone is real, the world is Brahman"

So, although Advaita means "not two", oneness doesn't mean sameness.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

52 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Sounds like dualistic perception...

Here's an example from my post above ^^^. 

A rock is Brahman, in the sense that it's created from and permeated by, Brahman (awareness). It is dependent on Brahman for its existence.

However, Brahman exists independent of anything else, therefore it doesn't rely upon anything perceivable or conceivable.

So, to sum up. The world is Brahman, but Brahman is not the world, since it doesn't depend upon the world for its existence.

This is why one can say "I'm not this or that, I am awareness", because although all thoughs things are me, for reasons already explained, I remain pure awareness untouched by any of it.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

no it’s not the same, love and hate are not the same. who knows why love creates shadows?

@Anna1  thank you for breaking it down and explaining it so well...❤

It definitely feels like it's real and unreal. Real in the sense that it's as real as anything known... and unreal in the sense that it feels like random Boundless Energy with no meaning purpose or value whatsoever. Form and formlessness.. but not separate.

Sandcastles appear on the beach they are still just sand.... waves can appear on the ocean it's still just ocean... knots appear in a rope it's still just rope.

After the self fell away at a certain point here the line separating duality and non-duality dissolved and it was recognized the line was actually never there... it was just a crazy mad idea in my own mind...?

Hope you have a good rest of your weekend!! ❤

Edited by VeganAwake

3 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Your welcome.

4 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Form and formlessness.. but not separate.

Yes, not separate, they are one, but not the same.?

One is a reflection of the other. 

12 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

You too!

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

13 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

It definitely feels like it's real and unreal. Real in the sense that it's as real as anything known... and unreal in the sense that it feels like random Boundless Energy with no meaning purpose or value whatsoever. Form and formlessness.. but not separate.

Sandcastles appear on the beach they are still just sand.... waves can appear on the ocean it's still just ocean... knots appear in a rope it's still just rope.

After the self fell away at a certain point here the line separating duality and non-duality dissolved and it was recognized the line was actually never there... it was just a crazy mad idea in my own mind...?

And how is this idea any less crazy?  

You go to something different and said previous is false. but is this any more right? 

There isn't anything right or wrong and there isn't a 'ME' that's saying anything.

You can't pin down or turn Non-duality into a teaching because it's literally everything.

Yes I take care to contradict everything said, so it can't turn into a belief system.

10 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

I'm not playing wordgames about this. I understood this long before I ever became conscious of it. Long before even any glimpses. Everything is only smoke and mirrors. Everything.

Including ropes and snakes. Including sandcastles. Including energy. Including waves and ocean. Including mystical experiences. Including "I Am" (Atman, a subtle energetic object of consciousness).

Normally Atman says "I am <this body/mind>". Then it has a mystical experience. Then it says "I Am <god>". And it says "I Am <awake>". And it says "you are not awake".

It still thinks it exists. It still thinks others exist. It still thinks enlightenment exists. It still thinks delusion exists. It still thinks the universe exists. It still thinks there are many facets. It still thinks there is an elephant.

Sameness. All is the same smoke and mirrors. All is hallucination. ALL.

Not-sameness is illusion. Somethingness is illusion. "THIS" is illusion. Otherness is illusion. Reality is void. Or rather, void is reality.

no reality is formlessness until everything becomes a thing.

9 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

It never actually becomes anything. It's smoke and mirrors all the way.

You are believing your imagination of how it supposedly works.

That's reification.

i‘m talking about design. that’s how it is. it does not become directly a thing - did you ever wonder how all you ever touched came into being? everything has to be made, maintained preserved the way it is - even the thing you use for communication - you can’t write on thin air yet.

all of that is made by people who put a lot of love into that - but they also seem to have some blind spots.

Edited by remember

@Johnny5 good for you.

says more about you than it does about me.

Edited by remember