Nahm

Healing Modalities

36 posts in this topic

Like to start a thread to be added to with any healing modalities you’ve experienced, and a recap of how it went for you. This show, The Goop Lab, is an excellent introductory first look at a few of the modalities available, from shroom trips, to mind over matter (“The Iceman”), to the release of shame, and befriending of your vulva, with some ground breaking footage and insight of Reiki. It covers lightly, a nice sampling of the spectrum out there to be experienced, and the healing via the inner Kriya, your choosing, to heal. 

I’d also like to offer to answer any questions that someone who has yet to go explore the world of modalities might have, as I have experienced just about all of these. 

This stuff is very ‘judgement’ or ‘ego’ triggering, especially for anyone yet to reach deeper levels of self-honesty & self-love...ideally, that is who is reached, and considers this new world of possibilities. Take a minute to read the reviews of this show, and see the ego, the defensive walls, see the critic, unfortunately, yet to heal.

Again, please keep in mind, the ‘beef’, the judgement, comes from the ‘yet to heal’. See this. Then see this within, and ...heal..yo...self.

♥️

Addition: A Long List of Modalities to go and experience. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Wow, I had no idea this show was touching upon these topics. There have been a lot of warnings from doctors and public health officials in the media here in Iceland. Now I see why. ?  

@NahmI was explaining psychedelics to my aunt and she referenced that Goop show. Great synchronicity. 

@fridjonk I hear you there. It’s kinda crazy, but funny. Crazy-funny I guess. Any modalities that have “clicked” with you?

@Raptorsin7 The deliciousness of synchronicity indeed. Love it! I know reiki & psychedelics resonated with you, any others so far? Any insight you’d give to ‘one of those critics’, those who have yet to experience directly, the healings?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm I'll do a detailed post in this thread at some point on Reiki, Psychedelics, and Life Coaching.  

@Nahm I haven't watched it yet; too busy at the moment. But I love me some Wim Hoff and psychedelics. ;) 

Edited by fridjonk

By critics do you mean this

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

Anything can be healed/cured. It all comes down to realizing and reprogramming the belief systems that prevent you from doing so. The mind can do it all on its own, but usually requires some effort that is more aligned with your belief systems that allows healing to take place.

If you know you are God for example, how could anything affect you? How could anything penetrate your impenetrable field? So the more you know thyself, the easier it becomes to navigate realities, be in control and hold direct power over your universe. So to speak :)

B R E A T H E

well i had experiences with a multiresistent bacteria, there were only two antibiotics of one of the four groups left that would work - before i got rid of it i tried almost any other possible medications, i doubt reiki or any energy work would work with this. i tried several things like ayurvedic treatments and so on, when i was in the hospital for antibiotics someone said jokingly if it wouldn’t work  we could use old methods, methods they used before they had developed medication, things they use to trigger the immune system like in cancer medicine, or what they did with tuberculosis patients before they found a cure. mostly these methods are to trigger the immune system without a vaccine which would create some kind of fever, this can for example be done through vaccinations with milk but i guess doctors today would do that differently. i totally get why the physics professor is laughing not understanding that energy work is a different form of serious medical work, just in another field. i think there is a limit to interacting with the physiospiritual bodymind and body frequency especially when the treatment is about a symbiotic or parasitic intruder to the system which is of course in a different way connected to the whole and is more than an energy blockage but the cause of the energy loss. i think it’s highly dangerous to experiment on serious illnesses or spread misinformation about infectuous diseases until it is to late - it took me almost half a year until i went to the doc because i tried to get rid of my „problems“ on my own - without antibiotics i don’t know what i would have done. but i also understand the other side although my experiences there have always been in a combination program where body frequencies have been changed through a multitude of different methods which included herbal medicine. i guess very sensitive people who train on mindbody intelligence can indeed feel mindbody frequencies and also change them. but in serious cases i‘d trust in science.

Edited by remember

EFT helped me release some childhood trauma. It's called Emotional Freedom Technique, if I'm not mistaken. It involves tapping on the chakras while speaking to yourself. I found it to be powerful, though for some reason stopped doing it entirely at a certain point.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

@remember wow that’s interesting. Couldn’t parasites just be a result of the “terrain” causing a weakened immune system; and the energy loss, a result of energy blockage?

Did ya try detox (hydrating/alkalizing/cleaning out the terrain)? 

@DrewNows do you think we are on this planet because the earth suffers of energy loss or do you think the earth suffers of energy loss because we are on this planet? could be another question. although i don’t really want to compare humans to parasites. you could ask where did they come from and do they have a survival agenda on their own they befall you without making differences. some parasites don’t care how much energy you contain/are/produce how much you live in alignment with the devine nature of the universe. some of these are aids, ebola, cancer they have an energy field on their own - so yes of course you can try to bring your vibration up so you don’t get or stay alive having them but it’s not your vibration alone sometimes it’s just a difference in dna which then makes the difference but this dna does not have to do anything with your vibrations or does it? there is only a very thin line between sickness and immune system. of course low immune system weakens a body additionally, there is certainly always a codependency between the energetic body and a synergist or a parasite but your energy can’t do anything against a bacteria with a highly evolved survival shield or a virus whith an evolution rate of thousands of human generations within hours. so thinking your high vibrations will keep you alive you could test that by walking unprotected into a quarantined zone - good luck with that, maybe we meet on the other side!

whatever you do, stay humanist, sometimes that means to think like a realist.

Edited by remember

@remember Sorry I don’t mean to come off all airy fairy, I’m simply looking from a perspective/modality that questions “germ theory”. Anyways I feel there’s a symbiosis, every thing is connected.
If there’s a vibrational match then it doesn’t matter how many times cancer or parasites are killed, they may return. A parasite and bacteria play a role the body is unable to handle and deal with on its own. Why I asked if you ever did a detox is I feel herbs alone wouldn’t be enough to be free of what you described.
And yes to change gene expression (epigenetics) involves changing vibration. Vibration is affected by all our other states, changing the physical state will trigger releases/shifts in the emotional/mental and spiritual  
Anyways to look from a chemistry perspective at the terrain. Only two sides, acids almost always cause the problems leading to chronic illness while alkaline/bases support healthy cell function and immune response. 

@DrewNows i know - and i really appreciate what you are trying to convey - you talk from a perspective of prevention and palliative medicin. i tried to go at it from another perspective. you see, some medicine was not created for pharma industry nor was it created to harm your survival instinct - it was created to save as many lifes as possible, you can judge yourself if you feel superior to that but then accept that you are not maybe yet others lifes.

Edited by remember

@remember its ignorance I would be judging. 

I’m not talking about palliative, it’s self healing, cellular regeneration by targeting the root cause and reversing the process of the “disease” rather than suppressing or treating symptoms.

“Some medicine” by this what are you referring to? 

edit: medicine created from a foundation that’s false will undoubtably cause problems despite the intention 

Edited by DrewNows

@DrewNows vaccine, antibiotics, immune suppressants, chemo therapeutica, radiation medicine... and there is much more what co developed - if you want to be a healer you can’t deny the scientific part of medicine you would deny a part of yourself.

Edited by remember

Just now, remember said:

@DrewNows vaccine, antibiotics, immune suppressants, chemo therapeutica, radiation medicine...  

All created after the suppression of natural medicine. Imo It’s not that these methods cant work, but that they tend to do more harm/damage than good, like fighting fire with fire. 
https://www.disclose.tv/how-rockefeller-found-big-pharma-and-destroyed-natural-cures-331632

@DrewNows and that’s why you throw it away alltogether? -  you are caught up in green thinking for your own countries benefit, which is not really green, but falls partially back into purple, what makes it seem orange. do you even integrate old people and people on the streets into that? what is available to you is only available to you because you also belong to a self biased minority who is in a situation to reject pharmaceutical medicine. but development of medicine should remain in the hand of practitioners not of pharma, that’s indeed true. you would also not want to stitch up your own wounds i suppose, or do an operation on your own heart - that’s what we need some classical medical achievements for - some things can not be healed with chakra work or energy work alone.

Edited by remember

@remember holistic health is the future, I’m not judging despite what you are insinuating based off the information shared. If you assume chemo will prolong an old persons life then you’d be mistaken. Detoxification often used with people who doctors tell their days are numbered, and there’s nothing more they can do, who even went through chemo. If you’re into colors, check out Paul Chek podcast for stage yellow sort of information on health 

personally I will throw out what no longer serves me

Edited by DrewNows