Chumbimba

My Life is fucked

12 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura is right.  Im 22. Once you leave college and you have to start paying bills, you can't escape wage slavery because now you have to stay in your shitty job just to pay bills.  Now what do I do ? am I doomed to wage slavery for the rest of my life ? What measures can I take ? I am currently learning code but I am not good enough yet to even be self sufficient.  I would rather kill myself than to be a wage slave. 

Keep consistent towards what you want. Yes, you have to pay bills now. But the reason most cannot escape is they are not actively working towards it. 

If you think it is hard now try adding a house payment, children, spouse, etc. Take your time to invest in business education and stay on track. You will make it out if that is truly what you want. I know you want it bad enough. Keep honing your skills in your profession and you won't have an issue at all. I probably sound like a broken record, but I believe in you man. 

Do the work now with as much presence as you can too. The more you build the idea of shitty job in your mind it will just make you sad for no reason. Enjoy this beautiful experience as much as you can. Stop looking ahead at where you want to be. But focus in on what is right in front of you. 

59 minutes ago, Chumbimba said:

@Leo Gura is right.  Im 22. Once you leave college and you have to start paying bills, you can't escape wage slavery because now you have to stay in your shitty job just to pay bills.  Now what do I do ? am I doomed to wage slavery for the rest of my life ? What measures can I take ? I am currently learning code but I am not good enough yet to even be self sufficient.  I would rather kill myself than to be a wage slave

Minimalist living. Don't date crazy or get divorced. Don't outspend what you make. Follow Dave Ramsey. 

Some guys lose kids in divorce and are forced to be a wage slave in a shitty job, long hours, and no good. 

Be smart. Save. Life a minimalist lifestyle. When dating, keeping expenses down. I was out today and a woman was going on about "matrimonial house." 

^^^ avoid said situation. 

No car payments. Don't run up visas. Bank money. Avoid over use of tapping cards or student debt which you can't declare bankruptcy on. 

If dating and someone wants to keep up with the Jones, dump fast! 

Edited by Meetjoeblack

Saving money is all good but it is really about time. 

You gonna trade time for money and that time you cant spend on mastery.

Thats the fuckup.

Idk man I feel you, I´d rather die too... The only thing that can help you is to work every second of your goddamn life ;) 
That´s at least my strategy. 
I cant enjoy nothing no more because I see it as distraction. Dont know if that is good but it is what it is

Edited by UDT

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

I think you are from USA (from your profile) imagine if you were in Africa or some other poor part of the world.

Move back in with your parents and start saving a lot of money while working a job or try and start a business. 

9 minutes ago, Austin Actualizing said:

Move back in with your parents and start saving a lot of money while working a job or try and start a business. 

came here to post this, verbatim

you can always go the easy way and live in poor country like india. one year of full time job at minimum wages will let you live there like a king for 10+ years. (if you live in a rich country of course)

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

My parents want me to help with rent so thats no good. But I have been thinking about moving to colombia. I am currently in the process of learning new skills.

I FOUND MY LIFE PURPOSE !!! I am going to make a post about that later.

but for now I am completely accepting wage slavery until I get my LP really clear. 

@Chumbimba You should consider a journal on here, or one that you have on your PC. I think it will really help you go through your thoughts on a day to day basis and make it easy for your to look at your progress. Just look how far you have come in a few weeks. I think this would really boost your progress. 

Keep on pushing! Those little obstacles will not matter in the grand scheme of things. I might move states myself in the future. 

@Chumbimba I would recommend (re) watching the self-love video from The 1 hour mark ?

Realizeyourgrowth.com