Vagos

Teal Swan

17 posts in this topic

Is Teal Swan a student of Leo or in any other way related? 

I dont think so. I remember a thread in this forum where some videos got linked from people who did the research and discovered she is a fraud and possibly planning to open a cult. 

Edited by Sidi

2 minutes ago, Sidi said:

possibly planning to open a cult

She decided against it in the end.

Ever since OSHO and his fleet of Rolls Royce cars, opening a cult has been difficult in America. They are not taking any new applications, not even from Teal Swan. 

Not a fraud. 

Makes a lot of interesting content.

May have some things wrong, but that's a part of our collective learning process.

Be careful with such closed minds.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

What'll be more realised in the future is that open mindedness is a unique kind of cognitive ability. People should work at it.

Like even the screen anyone's using right now, how open minded are you to it? There's probably a lot of details your missing there and not just details but ideas, relationships and applications.

This is why open mindedness is infinite, we are like ants staring at a night sky too massive for our minds to handle, so we lack imagination.

And that's all imagination really is in one sense, it's an openness beyond the known.

For me it's like, only when you realise that everything has an imagination beyond measure can you really start living. 

You'll no longer be held back by the finite and you'll work to order your environment in the best way you just know how without dissonance.

I don’t know, I just feel weird when I look at her YT.

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

35 minutes ago, Raw Nature said:

What'll be more realised in the future is that open mindedness is a unique kind of cognitive ability. People should work at it.

Like even the screen anyone's using right now, how open minded are you to it? There's probably a lot of details your missing there and not just details but ideas, relationships and applications.

This is why open mindedness is infinite, we are like ants staring at a night sky too massive for our minds to handle, so we lack imagination.

And that's all imagination really is in one sense, it's an openness beyond the known.

Awesome post.

@Bill W No matter what we look at or in what direction, we see every phenomenon that has ever existed and will ever exist.

Infinity is thus available in everything and anything.

When we look at the night sky and see a seemingly infinite number of stars available to us in physical perception, it is a reminder to inject that infinity into our imaginations for that anything and everything.

For those of us that fail to see wonder in stars they will not see wonder in their own life, instead they will be the tremble's, the haters and the mentally blind. These are the people who when graced with the presence of God instead choose to play video games because they fail to see the larger game of life. Any fantasy that exists is merely internal and foreign to their interconnected relationship with reality, and so their hearts live in a well, looking up at those stars from its bottomless pit who's entrapment they could release themselves from only at the moment that they see the infinity that the stars represent.

That those stars are not merely a perception but their existential liberation.

Imo - 

she has unique insights to share. a lot her insights are true and legit that ive found in ym direct exp. she's said some weird things before but it doesn't invalidate her teachings. just dont take it as an ideology, diversify sources and seek the truth 

Edited by d0ornokey

She's got a weird vibe that I think many of us sense, especially in her "didactical" videos. I've found her less creepy in the videos of her workshops, more authentic if you will. 

I think she has valuable content on youtube that can be very helpful and I enjoyed a lot of this content. So, you can take what's useful and leave what you don't like. 

As happens with many spiritual teachers, to me she seems to have some traits of narcissism and messia's complex, but I've found that to be true for many spiritual teachers, not just her.

I could never watch her videos to the end... there is something about her that is so repellent to me and I still don't know what!!!!