Aquarius

Good apps for workout and nutrition?

11 posts in this topic

Hi! Looking for apps that have everything about workouts like equipment and non-equipment exercises and how can I track my progress!

Also some apps for nutrition and calorie tracking. There are hundreds of apps and I don't know which is best.

One basic option is S Health from Samsung but it doesn't have individual workout things it's just simple exercises and calorie tracking.

I would lile something more focused on workout types and preferably something that can help going from easy workout to harder ones.

Thanks!

Think it's called 'FitList' for tracking exercise, if you want to just track Weight increases on lifts. 

My Fitness Pal does a pretty good job of tracking calories and whatnot. 

In terms of something that shows workout development, I'm not sure maybe someone else can help. 

What's your goals with health and fitness, that might help us help you more?

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

cronometer.com is pretty good for nutrient tracking. The data is pulled from evidence-based sources. You can setup your own values based on where you live and the usage is free. 

Don't have any recommson fitness, apps. Way too many of them out there. When I started getting into fitness, I used to have simple notebook and pen, worked he best for planning and self-feedback. 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

I use muse, headspace, and wimhoff for meditation. I use fit note to track workout analytics. I have a few other's on meal prep and dieting. 

@Michael569 Thank you! I couldn't remember the name of that website for ages. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

FitNotes is amazing for tracking workouts and other measurements.

It is super easy to use and has almost no unnecessary clutter.

Generates different graphs and charts where you can visualize your progress.

Its free and ad free ....... damn I love charts ...

Edited by Yog
TyPoZ

@Aquarius Try the workouts on my channel (link in the bio), you can to them without much stuff and I explain everything from posture to breathing. !

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

On 4/8/2020 at 11:34 PM, UDT said:

@Aquarius Try the workouts on my channel (link in the bio), you can to them without much stuff and I explain everything from posture to breathing. !

Checking now. Thank you.

On 3/27/2020 at 0:08 AM, Yog said:

FitNotes is amazing for tracking workouts and other measurements.

It is super easy to use and has almost no unnecessary clutter.

Generates different graphs and charts where you can visualize your progress.

Its free and ad free ....... damn I love charts ...

Wow cool, I need free space tho.. is there desktop app or apk for andyroid?

On 3/26/2020 at 8:22 PM, Villager Albert said:

Amazing! Thanks Albert! ;) 

On 2/25/2020 at 10:33 AM, egoeimai said:

1.Freeletics bodyweight 

2.Loseit! 

Thanks ego, dear. ;)

On 2/4/2020 at 6:16 AM, Deezeetho said:

I use muse, headspace, and wimhoff for meditation. I use fit note to track workout analytics. I have a few other's on meal prep and dieting. 

What u have for meal prep?

On 2/3/2020 at 7:50 PM, Michael569 said:

cronometer.com is pretty good for nutrient tracking. The data is pulled from evidence-based sources. You can setup your own values based on where you live and the usage is free. 

Don't have any recommson fitness, apps. Way too many of them out there. When I started getting into fitness, I used to have simple notebook and pen, worked he best for planning and self-feedback. 

good idea thank you

I will buy a notebook and a pen.

On 2/3/2020 at 5:30 PM, LfcCharlie4 said:

Think it's called 'FitList' for tracking exercise, if you want to just track Weight increases on lifts. 

My Fitness Pal does a pretty good job of tracking calories and whatnot. 

In terms of something that shows workout development, I'm not sure maybe someone else can help. 

What's your goals with health and fitness, that might help us help you more?

Will check out thanks

My goals are general tracking and general healthy vegan diet

Edited by Aquarius

@DonaldBrick Will check. Thanks. 

Nowadays just doing random dance sessions and cardio workouts that I feel right, never noting them down anywhere. Or just going for natural walks in town or nature.

I'm a natural Vatta, but nowadays I'm Pitta because of all the spices I eat oof. :)) So I'm kinda looking into Ayurveda as well, but I'm not a too serious person, I'm very lazy.