Gneh Onebar

Psychics: real vs. fake

81 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

@Leo Gura Leo you're deluded, phycics are not real. They're hippie new age garbage.

Lol

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I have some pretty accurate psychic hits myself. I had an intense mystical experience/awakening this past April, and shit got real weird afterwards ? I imagined I was my husband and received some of his memories. Like snapshots, in a way. It helped him heal from his childhood trauma. It’s almost like I wanted to take it on myself. Feel what he felt. I heard someone’s thoughts before. My life is fuckin weird lol. And intense. Altho my consciousness hasn’t been as high as it was in April, it does elevate pretty high, and my intuition skyrockets with it. It’s not always fun either. Like my neighbors... when I’m up, I can feel their dysfunction. I feel sad for them and their kids, and the negativity makes me sink down. Then I bust my ass to elevate, get more psychic, pick up other ppls pain, back down again lol. It’s always cycling. 

Just bc you don’t have the experience of psychic phenomena doesn’t mean it’s fake. Even before my awakening, I relied on my intuition, especially at my job in a nursing home. When I thought about someone, I’d go check and 9 times out of 10, they were needing something. “I was just about to push the call button.” 

If you want to know if psychic abilities are real, cultivate your own. Acting on your own intuition is key. That way you don’t need an outside psychic. You have yourself. 

@Nahm he doesnt claim that theres no life after death, and also he never claimed that pshycic powers do not exist..

It its impossoble to prove a negative, you cannot prove that santa claus does not exist.

But when you are the one that has the psychic powers you should be the one to prove that you have them.

And this has never happenend, it doesnt mean they dont excist altough it implies it very unlikely 

@Mattie Don’t get me wrong, I love him, Richard Dawkins too. You can not prove anything to be true. You are creating all of reality, there is not an exception, there’s no opportunity to “prove” anything in actuality. Simply put, open your mind, go visits a few psychics...many steps later you’ll see you were creating all of it. Or, alternatively, as I was eluding to, you’ll fully realize this upon your “death”.  Why pass up the perfectly designed metadventure though ??‍♂️.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I'm dating a girl who is a legit psychic. She does professional tarot readings. After months of skepticism and many card readings, I have confirmed in my own direct experience, beyond a shred of a doubt, that psychics are in fact real.

I've also had experiences with "fake psychics." These are the people who probably possess some form of psychic power but are too corrupted by ego. They can't help but scam you or tell you things that are meant to manipulate you into paying them thousands of dollars.

A good way that I distinguish between real vs fake psychics.

- find other reviews or ratings (like on yelp)

- follow your heart

- don't rely on a psychic to fix your life

- take everything that is said with a grain of salt... if something resonates, then it was meant for you, if nothing resonates, then it was not.

Cheers!

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

Psychics are definitely real. We all have psychic powers and can be channeled and practiced. There are classes out there to help develop these gift within us.  There's another dimension out there and I've experienced it. So, I know its real.

..but its been debunked so many times before.

One might argue that those scientific materialists are so closed minded that they wont accept paranormal phenomena even if it shows right in-front of their noses. I call bullshit on this. Lets take for example actual real magic, like hypnotism.

Hypnotism was once thought out of as a joke, yet scientists were able to study, explore and experiment with it to unravel the mysteries of the mind and now its commonly accepted as true and practical. 

Same cannot be said about other paranormal phenomena, I wonder why... hmmm.

7 minutes ago, Mafortu said:

I wonder why... hmmm.

Simple. The people in academia are self-biased fools. Richard Dawkins style.

Science has validated paranormal phenomena long ago beyond reasonable doubt. The studies and data are simply denied. They have to be, or else the entire credibility of materialist science crumbles.

@Leo Gura This is as wrong as wrong can be, the foundaition of science is based on disproving excisting scientific theories.

They are not biased against there own theories, phycisists are constantly trying to disprove there own theories to find out the truth

If they find something that was fundemantelly wrong with their theories science will not crumble haha it will create new things to work on

@Mattie it would be nice if it has worked that way, but you need to distinguish between what science is on paper and what it actually is in the world.

People are too invested in their projects and careers to admit fundmental errors or too arrogant to change their views on materialism. Science is a dirty business.

1 hour ago, Mattie said:

@Leo Gura This is as wrong as wrong can be, the foundaition of science is based on disproving excisting scientific theories.

They are not biased against there own theories, phycisists are constantly trying to disprove there own theories to find out the truth

If they find something that was fundemantelly wrong with their theories science will not crumble haha it will create new things to work on

LOL

How naive, how cute.

Santa ain't real, kid.

@Leo Gura thats sounds pretty condescending, i didnt know god was occupied wich such low conciouss behaivier haha

1 minute ago, Mattie said:

@Leo Gura thats sounds pretty condescending, i didnt know god was occupied wich such low conciouss behaivier haha

God is occupied with with rape and murder.

There is much you don't know about God.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

God is occupied with with rape and murder.

There is much you don't know about God.

How brutal.

I love it

@Leo Gura this is a forum and i believe it should be open for discussion otherwise it wouldnt be much of a forum,

Im merely presenting my ideas and if you can give me a counter argument that is well grounded to convincme me otherwise im open to learn

@Mattie I will be explaining the epistemic limitations and errors of science in a future series of videos.

I understand your confusion. Science is the greatest illusion the devil ever spun. So it's not easy to see through it. Took me a few decades to unravel the entire damn thing.

1 hour ago, Mafortu said:

How brutal.

I love it

it's not brutal enough

50 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Mattie I will be explaining the epistemic limitations and errors of science in a future series of videos.

I understand your confusion. Science is the greatest illusion the devil ever spun. So it's not easy to see through it. Took me a few decades to unravel the entire damn thing.

You use the word science too concretely in your discussion. This is an important mistake you're making.

You intertwine science with Western bias and materialism. You don't appreciate the essence of science, which is far more effective at gaining insight. 

Science can be done right(even though 99% of the time it's not). You can use science to explain paranormal phenomena if you tried. It can happen, because science and western dogma are 2 different things.

When you fundamentally understand science in essence, what you begin to understand is western science is actually just 'cosm'. It's the idea of order and consistency. In other words it's fundamentally Infinite intelligence. 

The chakra system is a form of western science(if western science is separated from the materialist dogmas). So is quantum mechanics, and so can be paranormal phenomena. Yoga is a form of this sort of science too. 

It's important for people to realise this because we cannot be lead to thinking that science cannot evolve. It can. It can evolve to help us explain metaphysics, phenomenology, paranormal psychology, etc.

Most critiques you and others have against science is actually critiques against materialism, which has nothing to do with science. What part of the chakra system is materialist?

@electroBeam Oh ye of little faith. You don't need to explain science to me. I will explain it to you.

The epistemic issues of science go far deeper than materialism.

If only you knew how deeply I contemplated the nature of science.

When I finish explaining science, your jaw will drop. Be patient.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@electroBeam Oh ye of little faith. You don't need to explain science to me. I will explain it to you.

The epistemic issues of science go far deeper than materialism.

If only you knew how deeply I contemplated the nature of science.

When I finish explaining science, your jaw will drop. Be patient.

hahahahhahahahahhaha

"oh you Americans have such big penis. Omg so big. I have very small penis, so small, not like you Americans"