Kushu2000

All of you are full of sh*t

38 posts in this topic

Leo, how many 5 meo DMT trips is it going to take you to become enlightened? Do you really think you can do it? You are fooling yourself. You are fooling yourself and everybody around you. All you are doing is chasing these mystical experiences. All EVERYBODY on this forum is doing is asking "how,how,how do i become enlightened?" I dont know if i'm making myself clear.. i'm not attacking anyone personally. I'm just saying the situation is completely hopeless. There is no path to enlightenment. This forum is basically "blind leading the blind". 

Try again ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

If you replace all the "You are..." with "It appears to me that you are....", your comment would be easier to take seriously. 

Are you certain of your claims?

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

@Max_V Im just pointing out the folly of all of this. Even i am full of shit. I have no illussions. Nevertheless, you are going to keep living in hope. That's all you have. Hope. And then you die. 

15 minutes ago, Kushu2000 said:

@Max_V Im just pointing out the folly of all of this. Even i am full of shit. I have no illussions. Nevertheless, you are going to keep living in hope. That's all you have. Hope. And then you die. 

How do you know ?

God is love

And God in them

@Kushu2000 the teachings here are not to chase mystical experiences.  The teachings here are to simply do the practices with an open mind.   There are many here who have had awakenings in this way in their direct experience.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 are you satisfied with your "awakenings"? Are you happy? Spirituality is just a way of coping with the meaninglessness of it all.

1 hour ago, Kushu2000 said:

There is no path to enlightenment.

What about spiritual practices then? Meditation, kriya, prana, contemplation, etc. Aren't those a 'path' to enlightment? 

3 minutes ago, Kushu2000 said:

@Inliytened1 are you satisfied with your "awakenings"? Are you happy? Spirituality is just a way of coping with the meaninglessness of it all.

What about divine love ?

Is that bullshit too ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

I think the real reason we are here is to soothe the motion sickness from the wild ride of this trajectory we seemed to have been born into. 

But you're not actually moving at all, you bunch of idiots! HA! It sure feels like it though, doesn't it? 

We're all throwing up from sea sickness on the side of the ship while we watch the whales. You might be Captain Ahab carefully watching for your White Whale or you might just be on a cruise for fun. That part is up to you. Or maybe it's predetermined. Who the fuck knows? Pass the dramamine please. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

10 minutes ago, Kushu2000 said:

@Inliytened1  Are you happy? 

True Happiness is not something that "you" chase nor does it come from external circumstances.  It comes from within - it is Being.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Shin that's a psychological "high" that you get on drugs. Nothing else. Nothing new. The same "divine love" Leo and all of these new agers are talking about has been repeated throughout the years by the "great sages". All of them are scammers. Pretending to be divinely loving but then, when you disagree with them, or if you fuck their wife behind their backs, they get angry and jealous. We are monkeys, like it or not. 

Just now, Kushu2000 said:

@Shin that's a psychological "high" that you get on drugs. Nothing else. Nothing new. The same "divine love" Leo and all of these new agers are talking about has been repeated throughout the years by the "great sages". All of them are scammers. Pretending to be divinely loving but then, when you disagree with them, or if you fuck their wife behind their backs, they get angry and jealous. We are monkeys, like it or not. 

I never took drug, yet I experience it for a few seconds here and there.

What can you say to that ? :D 

God is love

And God in them

3 minutes ago, Leonora said:

That's so beautiful. :)

so everything humans do and have is just a coping mechanism at the end to balance them out internally and externally 

I love being part of a forum where people occasionally find my completely unfiltered expressions beautiful. That's the real medicine of actualized.org I suppose. You're so alone, you're never alone. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Meta-Man you're right, i am a parrot. Isn't everyone? I like UG, you like Leo (or whomever). It makes no difference. It's no mystery that less than 0.1% of you on this forum will become enlightened, so, in the meantime, keep enjoying the mystical "highs" and keep leaving in hope

@Shin if you meditated your way to this "love" than it is the same. Meditation is no different than drugs. It's a fleeting experience, this love, same as sex

10 minutes ago, Kushu2000 said:

@Shin if you meditated your way to this "love" than it is the same. Meditation is no different than drugs. It's a fleeting experience, this love, same as sex

No it isn't :)

3 years ago I was totally identified to my thoughts, now it's just sounds inside my awareness.
You have to have faith, yes faith, and good things will happen to you my friend :)

I have faith that divine love exists, and now it's starting to show itself too, the same way as infinite freedom from the mind.

Self-love motherfucker  :D 

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them