TheUniverseIsLove

Does the Universe have a plan?

22 posts in this topic

What guides our illusions?

Is there a plan of ultimate love?

How can there be if everything already is love?

Why do we do or decide anything? 

Edited by TheUniverseIsLove

I asked this question to a wise women who is expert in quantum physics and spiritual stuff here in Spain. She said the universe is a God's experiment, and nobody knows how it will end up. There's no plan.

Whatever you see is the plan.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

"Everyone are made to do whatever is meant to be"

If your fate is hell, you'll be inclined to do evil.

If your fate is heaven, you'll be inclined to do good. 

He asked: "Why would we do our deeds then?" (If everything has been pre-determined)

"Don't you wanna be a thankful servant? "

Edited by Angelite

@Leo Gura  and others.... 

What is that gut guiding feeling that seemingly makes us choose what we SEE. Why this plan? 

@TheAvatarState

Not at all. 

I truly don't know if there is a plan. I don't think anyone really does, yet. Even the enlightened. The enlightened simply instinctively sense and feel it better. 

However I cant deny that illusion seems instinctual...And I'm like....WHAT IS THAT!?!

I can eliminate the parts, but not the energy interacting towards the constant whole of the moment. 

The instinct of the illusion. I feel that. 

I think once we can decode what was BEFORE the law of physics we "know" now... we will be able to truly know "nothing." Then, the instinct will just make sense. 

We won't need forums.  ?

Love, and the whole... It is a different set of laws of physics that our brains can't fully understand yet. We can only currently understand it through our...er...feeling selves. 

Our consciousness is the closest remaining element of what was.

*Also  I think meditation, psychedelics, etc. bring us back to the laws that were. They bring us closer to the code. Closer to enlightenment too*

The more we understand consciousness, and the whole, and love...the closer we get to the code to decipher what was, and to decipher why the illusion even exists at all, even if it is spontaneously aiming without a plan.

I think that once we decode and translate we WILL be able to see beyond the plan of what there is now, or at least if a plan beyond what we see now even exists. 

But for now, Leo's right. The plan is simply. Whatever we see. Because that is our limitation. 

5 hours ago, TheUniverseIsLove said:

What is that gut guiding feeling that seemingly makes us choose what we SEE. Why this plan? 

then don`t choose what you see... if you see gut guiding feelings follow your guts.

"Plan" is a dualistic notion. It doesn't hold up well in nonduality.

But if we're using that word loosely, the plan is Love.

@TheUniverseIsLove I like your wonder, and your openness to say, " I don't know." You are in a good place on your path ?

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

I think the only "plan" is to continue exploring its own nature, its potential and unlimited possibilities and capabilities.

But maybe I am wrong. There's no one to know that hahaha....

^_^

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

2 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

There's no one to know that

You don't know that.

There is no plan, but a plan emerges inevitably. The plan is in the moment, and not beyond that. 

You can have your own plan. If you're seeking deeper meaning, focus on finding the present moment. There is more to it than you can ever know.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You don't know that.

Right 

^_^

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

I hope that the plan does not involve us being the first life form in the universe to successfully blow ourselves up in a nuclear Armageddon. Sometimes I wonder if Earth is an experiment gone wrong. 

Reminds me of a tongue in cheek comment I read once which made me laugh, "There was a God, but he left".

I mean if you were the Creator and you made Earth, would you take ownership of that, or walk away and tell the other Creator's "it's not mine, never seen it before in my life?"  

1 hour ago, Bill W said:

I hope that the plan does not involve us being the first life form in the universe to successfully blow ourselves up in a nuclear Armageddon. Sometimes I wonder if Earth is an experiment gone wrong. 

Reminds me of a tongue in cheek comment I read once which made me laugh, "There was a God, but he left".

I mean if you were the Creator and you made Earth, would you take ownership of that, or walk away and tell the other Creator's "it's not mine, never seen it before in my life?"  

Or being framed. That one sucks a lot.

57 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Or being framed. That one sucks a lot.

would you prefer unframed on the blank wall?

11 minutes ago, remember said:

would you prefer unframed on the blank wall?

Excuse me if I triggered you, I'm just in a bind in my real-life, where the universe is teaching me a severe lesson.